EVGA

Secondhand warranty third owner question

Author
nancy18
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2024/05/03 12:27:03 (permalink)
hey i just had a question about the secondhand warranty. i recently bought a ftw3 rtx 3080 off fb marketplace
i am possibly the third owner and i have proof of purchase from paypal, however the previous owner did not register the gpu so i am just wondering the warranty is still transferable to me as a second hand owner and if the proof of purchase is sufficient 

2 Replies Related Threads

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 31075
    • Ribbons : 123
    Re: Secondhand warranty third owner question 2024/05/03 12:38:50 (permalink)
    nancy18
    hey i just had a question about the secondhand warranty. i recently bought a ftw3 rtx 3080 off fb marketplace
    i am possibly the third owner and i have proof of purchase from paypal, however the previous owner did not register the gpu so i am just wondering the warranty is still transferable to me as a second hand owner and if the proof of purchase is sufficient 

Welcome to the EVGA Forums

Yes - secondhand warranty applies to those who are not the original owner

EVGA Warranty - make sure you select your area of the world to see the terms that apply

Check warranty status on an unregistered product (with the serial number)

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

Older RIG projects RTX Project  Nibbler

Sajin
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 49196
    • Ribbons : 199
    Re: Secondhand warranty third owner question 2024/05/03 12:53:43 (permalink)
    Might want to give this a read… https://forums.evga.com/O...anty-FAQ-m2848860.aspx
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile