Batman Arkham Knight!

Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 10 of 11
Author
Brian Walker
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 211
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: Witcher 3 Bundle! 2015/07/23 00:30:55 (permalink)
By the time they fix it (whatever issues y`all have) I`ll be 60% into it. 

The game is fine 

Windows 7 Professional SP1 x64 / Asus Sabertooth Z170 Mark 1 / Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4 GHz
32 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 2800 MHz / Samsung 850 Pro 256 GB / Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB
Corsair Vengeance C70 / Corsair H100i v2/ Corsair SP120 x6
EVGA GTX 980 Ti Superclocked x2 / EVGA Pro Bridge / EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2 / EVGA Custom Cable Set
Logitech G910 / Logitech G700s / AOC G2460PG 24" G-Sync 3D-Ready Ultimate Performance Gaming Monitor 
Affiliate Code: JWR-V2U-O04H

Spooty75
  • Total Posts : 82
Re: Witcher 3 Bundle! 2015/07/23 00:40:45 (permalink)
Brian Walker

The game is fine 

^ Another blatant fanboy that has no clue what they are talking about.

Here you are arguing with the developer and publisher of the product that it is not bugged and is perfectly fine... how much more ignorant can you get?
post edited by Spooty75 - 2015/07/23 04:51:03
Stephenk291
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1023
  • Ribbons : 4
Re: Witcher 3 Bundle! 2015/07/23 04:47:39 (permalink)
As bad as WB is, Bethesda makes the community fix its games. I.E. Fallout, Skyrim. Through 3rd party mods and patches.

|i7 8700k @4.9Ghz| 64GB 3200mhz DDR4 Corsair RGB Pro |Asus Strix Gaming z390 |EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3  | Corsair 500D | H105 Cooler | SuperNova 850G3

Associates Code E96KV2QZWOXVRZM
the_Scarlet_one
formerly Scarlet-tech
  • Total Posts : 24581
  • Ribbons : 79
Re: Witcher 3 Bundle! 2015/07/23 05:10:44 (permalink)
Spooty75

Here you are arguing with the developer and publisher of the product that it is not bugged and is perfectly fine... how much more ignorant can you get?

Imagine that people have their own opinions and don't need you calling them names because they have an opinion.  The game isn't perfect, but after the first couple of quick fixes, it wasn't as bad as release.  

Also, stop changing his words.  he said "the game is fine" not perfectly fine or anything like you quoted.  Fine means it works.  Perfect means it is flawless. Get off your high horse and act like a little more mature please.
Spooty75
Re: Witcher 3 Bundle! 2015/07/23 05:15:14 (permalink)
The game is not fine even on the most powerful systems you can build.  It's so bad that it is missing graphical content and been pulled from sale digitally and physically with the creators of the game stating that it is broken.

I don't care if it's his opinion that it's "fine". Opinions are subjective, but a complete technical failure of a game launch is not.  Claiming anything otherwise is a fallacious.
Stephenk291
FTW Member
Re: Witcher 3 Bundle! 2015/07/23 05:25:18 (permalink)
Spooty75
The game is not fine even on the most powerful systems you can build.  It's so bad that it is missing graphical content and been pulled from sale digitally and physically with the creators of the game stating that it is broken.

I don't care if it's his opinion that it's "fine". Opinions are subjective, but a complete technical failure of a game launch is not.  Claiming anything otherwise is a fallacious.

I've been playing the game on my system without many issues, yes it has blurred textures and some of the graphics in the game are jacked up but after editing the INI file and changing stuff around its actually been pretty good. Yes they failed on the launch with the wide range of issues and AMD users getting the shaft big time but I wouldn't call it a complete technical failure.  As Scarlet said, if you're just going to attack someone when they state your opinion then why come here to debate if you're just going to automatically blast someone for sharing their viewpoint. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean their wrong.

Could WB have released the game in a more polished state? Of course.
Did they screw up? Yes
is it a complete failure of a game? I wouldn't go that far.

|i7 8700k @4.9Ghz| 64GB 3200mhz DDR4 Corsair RGB Pro |Asus Strix Gaming z390 |EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3  | Corsair 500D | H105 Cooler | SuperNova 850G3

Spooty75
Re: Witcher 3 Bundle! 2015/07/23 05:42:40 (permalink)
Honestly?  It's not a technical failure of a launch despite the all the articles and tests and the product being recalled from global sale for months...

The reason I'm speaking out against people claiming that it's "fine" is because all of this absolutely is not fine, regardless of your or anyone's personal opinion on the matter.  We as customers have been treated very poorly in the past, especially with WB's PC ports.
In fact Stephenk291 just listed a smattering of bugs that massively affect the performance and quality of the title, let alone the many many CtD issues people have after modifying the game's .ini files (with AAA releases are we honestly expected to accept the level of work and modifications members of the community have spent attempting to even slightly work around these issues?) and with the developers advising that we AVOID touching the .ini files all together.  That and again, the whole "admitting we screwed up and revoked from global sale until further notice, sorry bout that" thing that happened which people are apparently ignoring altogether here.

There is no debate.  It is not the case that some people got a fully working version and others did not.  Accept it is broken. Don't lie to yourselves and others.

Also worth noting:
fine1

fʌɪn/
adjective

of very high quality; very good of its kind.
    "this was a fine piece of film-making

post edited by Spooty75 - 2015/07/23 05:48:21
  • Stephenk291
    FTW Member
    Re: Witcher 3 Bundle! 2015/07/23 05:48:00 (permalink)
    Spooty75
    Honestly?  It's not a technical failure of a launch despite the all the articles and tests and the product being recalled from global sale for months...

The reason I'm speaking out against people claiming that it's "fine" is because all of this absolutely is not fine, regardless of your or anyone's personal opinion on the matter.  We as customers have been treated very poorly in the past, especially with WB's PC ports.
    In fact Stephenk291 just listed a smattering of bugs that massively affect the performance and quality of the title, let alone the many many CtD issues people have after modifying the game's .ini files (with AAA releases are we honestly expected to accept the level of work and modifications members of the community have spent attempting to even slightly work around these issues?) and with the developers advising that we AVOID touching the .ini files all together.  That and again, the whole "admitting we screwed up and revoked from global sale until further notice, sorry bout that" thing that happened which people are apparently ignoring altogether here.

There is no debate.  It is not the case that some people got a fully working version and others did not.  Accept it is broken. Don't lie to yourselves and others.

You're totally right. You're 100% right and I'm completely wrong, in fact everyone else who even has an opinion on the matter is wrong and should concede to yours.  I'm not even going to bother dealing with you go lurk elsewhere.

Spooty75
    Re: Witcher 3 Bundle! 2015/07/23 05:51:08 (permalink)
    Stephenk291

You're totally right. You're 100% right and I'm completely wrong, in fact everyone else who even has an opinion on the matter is wrong and should concede to yours.  I'm not even going to bother dealing with you go lurk elsewhere.

Well thank you for saying so, but that's the point I'm trying to make.
    aka_STEVE_b
    EGC Admin
    • Total Posts : 17692
    • Ribbons : 69
    Re: Witcher 3 Bundle! 2015/07/23 06:09:48 (permalink)
    My Arkham Knight game is fine - 

in fact I recently finished it w/ only 1 lockup the entire game in weeks. NO reason for the recall.

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X  12-core cpu~ ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero ~ EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3~ G.SKILL Trident Z NEO 32GB DDR4-3600 ~ Phanteks Eclipse P400s red case ~ EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G+ PSU ~ Intel 660p M.2 drive~ Crucial MX300 275 GB SSD ~WD 2TB SSD ~CORSAIR H115i RGB Pro XT 280mm cooler ~ CORSAIR Dark Core RGB Pro mouse ~ CORSAIR K68 Mech keyboard ~ HGST 4TB Hd.~ AOC AGON 32" monitor 1440p @ 144Hz ~ Win 10 x64
    Spooty75
    Re: Witcher 3 Bundle! 2015/07/23 06:19:23 (permalink)
    aka_STEVE_b
    NO reason for the recall.

Of course.  Except you know... all the reasons they listed...

Rocksteady is leading our team of developers and partners as we work on the PC performance issues that players have been encountering. The work is significant and while we are making good progress on improving performance, it will take some time to ensure that we get the right fixes in place. 

Below is the list of the key areas where we are dedicating our resources to improve the experience for our loyal fans: 
  • Support for frame rates above 30FPS in the graphics settings menu 
  • Fix for low resolution texture bug 
  • Improve overall performance and framerate hitches 
  • Add more options to the graphics settings menu 
  • Improvements to hard drive streaming and hitches 
  • Address full screen rendering bug on gaming laptops 
  • Improvements to system memory and VRAM usage 
  • NVIDIA SLI bug fixes 
  • Enabling AMD Crossfire 
  • NVIDIA and AMD updated drivers
  • Fixed a bug which disabled rain effects and ambient occlusion. We are actively looking into fixing other bugs to improve this further 
  • Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash when turning off Motion Blur in BmSystemSettings.ini. A future patch will enable this in the graphics settings menu

•  
    Thankfully fixes and improvements here should arrive in August, but it remains to be seen what the end performance will be.  Rocksteady only just managed to get the console versions working in time for conferences last year.

Please note: none of the stated bugs are my opinion.  Because I am not the developer or the publisher.
    aka_STEVE_b
    EGC Admin
    Re: Witcher 3 Bundle! 2015/07/23 06:29:07 (permalink)
    SPOOTY - just a quick ?  , I didn't see it listed above - do you actually own the game or have you been playing it ?

- because my system is far below what I would consider high end & I have been surprised at how well BATMAN played  after hearing all the negativity towards it.

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X  12-core cpu~ ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero ~ EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3~ G.SKILL Trident Z NEO 32GB DDR4-3600 ~ Phanteks Eclipse P400s red case ~ EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G+ PSU ~ Intel 660p M.2 drive~ Crucial MX300 275 GB SSD ~WD 2TB SSD ~CORSAIR H115i RGB Pro XT 280mm cooler ~ CORSAIR Dark Core RGB Pro mouse ~ CORSAIR K68 Mech keyboard ~ HGST 4TB Hd.~ AOC AGON 32" monitor 1440p @ 144Hz ~ Win 10 x64
    Spooty75
    Re: Witcher 3 Bundle! 2015/07/23 06:30:52 (permalink)
    aka_STEVE_b
    SPOOTY - just a quick ?  , I didn't see it listed above - do you actually own the game or have you been playing it ?

- because my system is far below what I would consider high end & I have been surprised at how well BATMAN played  after hearing all the negativity towards it.

Yes and yes.

I can't believe how difficult it is to get this across, but it is not my opinion that it is broken.  My opinion is as irrelevant as those claiming it is working fine.

But it IS broken.  And most definitely not fitting of the definition "fine".
    post edited by Spooty75 - 2015/07/23 06:34:02
    aka_STEVE_b
    EGC Admin
    Re: Witcher 3 Bundle! 2015/07/23 06:56:33 (permalink)
    but it is not my opinion that it is broken.

So yours plays fine also ?   you're just letting us know that other people believe it is broken and we should be aware of it....

Spooty75
    Re: Witcher 3 Bundle! 2015/07/23 07:05:52 (permalink)
    aka_STEVE_b

So yours plays fine also ?   you're just letting us know that other people believe it is broken and we should be aware of it....

No, the performance is awful.  Again this is not solely opinion being presented as fact. This is not just my PC not coping with the game.  This game tanks on all PC's.

Check out TotalBiscuit or Jim Sterling or AngryJoe's videos, and the official press statements from WB and Rockstar - http://steamcommunity.com/app/208650

AJ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOUOzL04Byg

JS:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_euReGOTGk  &  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1ehMb8ItKs

TB:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFBd5GgGkMs

bdary
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 10362
    • Ribbons : 116
    Re: Witcher 3 Bundle! 2015/07/23 07:12:12 (permalink)
    I'm in the middle of playing through it for the 3rd time.  It's a great game.  It could use some polish and performance fixes of course, but overall it's fine.  Looking forward to the patch due out next month and maybe it could go from "fine" to "really good"...

Drazhar
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 2370
    Re: Witcher 3 Bundle! 2015/07/23 12:59:29 (permalink)
    So, how about that Metal Gear Solid V promo!

the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    Re: Witcher 3 Bundle! 2015/07/23 13:10:58 (permalink)
    Spooty75
    aka_STEVE_b

No, the performance is awful.  Again this is not solely opinion being presented as fact. This is not just my PC not coping with the game.  This game tanks on all PC's.

Check out TotalBiscuit or Jim Sterling or AngryJoe's videos, and the official press statements from WB and Rockstar - http://steamcommunity.com/app/208650

AJ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOUOzL04Byg

JS:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_euReGOTGk  &  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1ehMb8ItKs

TB:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFBd5GgGkMs

I know at least two of these guys make their living tearing apart games, and you actually expect them to do anything but tear apart the launch day version?  launch was bad, and they quickly fixed some of the issues.  Notice that WB and RockStar did not port the game, and third part garbage company did, and WB and RS are working to correct that error.  The game plays fine (not flawless or perfect) on my PC. I must ask, how much did you pay for yours?  If it was full price, why didn't you request a refund.  If it was free, the game plays fine for you and it seems you just want to complain about something that was free.  If you bought a GPU just to get the game, you did it wrong anyway, and these posts you keep pushing just seem that you are regretting your decision.

All I know, is this thread is about the promotion and the game works perfect on both of my systems, and I don't get hitching, stuttering or anything, even with the settings turned up. You may want to look at your system rather than the game if you are having so many problems, especially when people with "Meh" systems aren't having these god aweful issues you are posting about.

WB did release a press statement, right after they realized the porting company jacked up another game, and they pulled the port so they can properly patch the game how it should have been done.  And? Would you rather them do like NVidia and not address issues, but send a third party company out to explain something that should have been made obvious from the beginning (970 3.5 v. 4gb debate).

Either way, I like the game and like how it currently plays now that I tried it.  I don't usually stop from a mission just to inspect and make sure that one of the textures is better than a console (Which I don't own so wouldn't need to compare.)

Also, Just went to EVGA.com and see this (On or AFTER 23 July, so no one before.. let the crying start.. "I JUST BOUGHT MY GPU YESTERDAY!!!!!!"  lol)

post edited by Scarlet-Tech - 2015/07/23 13:42:16

Attached Image(s)

jpotter
    • Total Posts : 74
    Re: Witcher 3 Bundle! 2015/07/23 15:11:08 (permalink)
    flee0539
    Since this game wont be fixed until fall can we trade it for mgs 5 if we recently got an evga 980ti. I haven't activated my code

This, this, all day this. Those of us who purchased recently get this (Edited out for language)-port of a game and now they are offering MGS5. Who do I need to talk to to get a trade?
    post edited by XrayMan - 2015/07/23 22:46:56
    Stephenk291
    FTW Member
    Re: Witcher 3 Bundle! 2015/07/23 16:02:41 (permalink)
    jpotter
    flee0539
    Since this game wont be fixed until fall can we trade it for mgs 5 if we recently got an evga 980ti. I haven't activated my code

This, this, all day this. Those of us who purchased recently get this (Edited out for language)--port of a game and now they are offering MGS5. Who do I need to talk to to get a trade?

for the 500th time. NVIDIA. ALL of these promotions are through NVIDIA. the vendor has nothing to do with them. Also Inb4 someone QQ's that they just bought their card yesterday.

VooDooPC
    SSC Member
    • Total Posts : 727
    Re: Witcher 3 Bundle! 2015/07/23 17:16:02 (permalink)
    I finished Batman the weekend it came out. It's far from fine.
    jpotter
    • Total Posts : 74
    Re: Witcher 3 Bundle! 2015/07/23 17:22:59 (permalink)
    I guess it's hard to tell through the internet that I was asking a rhetorical question. I am aware the promotion comes from nvidea and not evga. I am also aware nothing can be done about it. Having to explain this makes me all the more depressed about the situation. Thanks a bunch.
    Zordrack
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 154
    Re: Witcher 3 Bundle! 2015/07/24 20:05:12 (permalink)
    Can I have the promo code for metal gear solid instead ? I never been able to get my copy of batman since it was retired from sale after I bought my 3 980ti in june. I heard people who bought their cards from newegg were able to get a code for metal gear solid as a replacement.

I bought my cards here on evga.com They are registered and I followed the procedure and everything that was asked for the promo and It never worked.

http://steamcommunity.com.../0/541906989396521399/

Windows: Windows Version 6.2 (Build 9200)
    Internet Explorer: 9.11.9600.17416
    Memory (RAM): 32638 MB corsair dominator platinum 2800mhz
    CPU Info: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5930K CPU @ 3.50GHz
    CPU Speed: 3503,0 MHz
    Sound Card: Haut-parleurs (Razer Surround A | 
    Realtek Digital Output (Realtek | 

Display Adapters: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 TI | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 TI |
    Monitors: 1x; Generic PnP Monitor | Generic PnP Monitor | Generic PnP Monitor | Generic PnP Monitor | 
    Screen Resolution: 2048 X 1152 - 32 bit
    Network: Network Present
    Network Adapters: Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (2) I218-V | Carte virtuelle directe Wi-Fi Microsoft | Périphérique Bluetooth (réseau personnel) | Broadcom 802.11ac Network Adapter
    CD / DVD Drives: 1x (I: | ) I: HL-DT-STBD-RE BH10LS30
    Ports: COM Ports NOT Present. LPT Port NOT Present. 
    Mouse: 16 Button Wheel Mouse Present
    Hard Disks: C: 476,0GB | D: 3725,9GB | E: 1863,0GB | F: 232,8G
    biscuit1
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1470
    • Ribbons : 2
    Re: Witcher 3 Bundle! 2015/07/25 00:08:51 (permalink)
    I have the game . Downloaded 5 1/2 hrs to get it . Tried it at 1920x1080 w/o any tweaks on my main system . Ran the benchmark & it looked muddy & blurry as hell .  Also installed it on second system w/2 470s . It actually looked a little better there (1680x1050 resolution) . I then applied the tool the steam member came up with . It made the game look way better & I tried it at 5760x1080 . Chug city ! My 2 780s cried in pain ! Best fps in benchmark 38 fps .  Broke up the sli & no NVidia goodies on max went to 68 fps & low of 42 fps , avg at 47 fps . I then had to turn on the smoke & paper options (never play a batman w/o PhysX) . Max dropped to 64 , min 38 , avg 43 fps . I won't start the campaign until they release the patch in august . I'm sure it will wipe out the saves like the original AA patch did . Midway thru it & the patch for the missing NVidia goodies & bugs wiped me back to square one . I have tried the Harley Quinn dlc , it plays "ok" , not great but ok . Max fps 48 on the old 470s ! Everything on low , no NVidia goods (greyed out) . I want to be able to play in surround as the other batman games I have . The new 980ti SC I just ordered today should help (I hope for the price) .

WHAT THE WIFE DON'T KNOW WON'T HURT YOU!
    Main rig - i7 7820X  , Corsair H110 cpu cooler , 32 gb Team G memory , Evga X299 Micro ATX 2  mobo , Corsair 850 psu , 2 evga 1080ti in SLI , Win 10 Pro 64 bit ,  43" TCL HDR 4K TV as monitor, Coolermaster HAF 32 case.
    the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    Re: Witcher 3 Bundle! 2015/07/25 04:35:08 (permalink)
    Zordrack
    Can I have the promo code for metal gear solid instead ? I never been able to get my copy of batman since it was retired from sale after I bought my 3 980ti in june. I heard people who bought their cards from newegg were able to get a code for metal gear solid as a replacement.

I bought my cards here on evga.com They are registered and I followed the procedure and everything that was asked for the promo and It never worked.

No.  You were able to get your code, because SALES were cancelled, not Promotions. The promotion was still available.  All you had to do was redeem the code. 
    Brian Walker
    Superclocked Member
    Re: Witcher 3 Bundle! 2015/07/26 11:37:45 (permalink)
    Spooty75
    Brian Walker

The game is fine 

Learn how to read, I am not aruging with the developer, or anyone, get a clue before you mkae retarded statements, go be ignorant in another forum or just don`t post.
    I am not arguing with anyone, retard, and I`m not a fanboy, I never liked the Batman games, but free is free. Don`t be jealous because my equipment is better then yours and I `m a better gamer then you, it was a free game and there`s nothing wrong with it, stop ctitcicizing other  peoples comments. If you have nothing nice to say don`t say anything at all., Comment reported. Stop being rude or I`ll have you banned.
    post edited by Brian Walker - 2015/07/26 23:35:59

Windows 7 Professional SP1 x64 / Asus Sabertooth Z170 Mark 1 / Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4 GHz
    32 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 2800 MHz / Samsung 850 Pro 256 GB / Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB
    EVGA GTX 980 Ti Superclocked x2 / EVGA Pro Bridge / EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2 / EVGA Custom Cable Set
    Logitech G910 / Logitech G700s / AOC G2460PG 24" G-Sync 3D-Ready Ultimate Performance Gaming Monitor 

Brian Walker
    Superclocked Member
    Re: Witcher 3 Bundle! 2015/07/26 11:43:59 (permalink)
    Spooty75
    Brian Walker

The game is fine 

My post is nothing but positive and you`re saying I`m arguing witht the publisher, you are a moron, stop posting, please 

Zordrack
    Superclocked Member
    Re: Witcher 3 Bundle! 2015/07/26 16:40:41 (permalink)
    Scarlet-Tech
    Zordrack

No.  You were able to get your code, because SALES were cancelled, not Promotions. The promotion was still available.  All you had to do was redeem the code. 

I was not able to get my code. I talked with you while I was trying to complete the procedure. There was no form to redeem my code. There was a message ''the promo has ended'' on the Web page instead.

Monitors: 1x; Generic PnP Monitor | Generic PnP Monitor | Generic PnP Monitor | Generic PnP Monitor | 
    Network Adapters: Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (2) I218-V | Carte virtuelle directe Wi-Fi Microsoft | Périphérique Bluetooth (réseau personnel) | Broadcom 802.11ac Network Adapter
    Zordrack
    Superclocked Member
    Re: Witcher 3 Bundle! 2015/07/26 16:47:02 (permalink)
    http://www.evga.com/artic...-Batman-Arkham-Knight/

I'm on the page right now and it still say promo has ended .

COLLECT YOUR CODE
    If you purchased your qualifying graphics card from the EVGA.com Online Store on or after May 5th, 2015, please submit your request in the form here.

This request form is ONLY for purchases FROM EVGA.com.

YOU HAVE NO QUALIFIED REGISTERED PRODUCTS    Why ?

I registered my 3 cards    
    Place Purchased: EVGA
    Purchase Date: 06/22/2015
    Date Registered: 6/26/2015 11:06:33 AM

Instructions:
    Purchase any graphics card from the qualifying list above on or after May 5th, 2015 from EVGA.com
    Register your EVGA Graphics Card with us at EVGA.com
    Request your code from the form while logged into your EVGA.com account   I'm logged in where is the form ??
    Once approved your code will show on this promotion page under the "Collect Your Code" section
    Go to http://www.geforce.com/wi...-ak-bundle/redeem-code to claim your game codes.
    Follow the instructions to claim your redemption code
    Offer available for a limited time or while supplies last

I did everything asked. There is no form to fill....
    post edited by Zordrack - 2015/07/26 17:03:42

Brian Walker
    Superclocked Member
    Re: Witcher 3 Bundle! 2015/07/26 23:33:41 (permalink)

VooDooPC
    I finished Batman the weekend it came out. It's far from fine.

You are by all means entitled to express your opinion on the game, once again for a free game it`s just fine. 
    What were your particular issues with it ?
    post edited by Brian Walker - 2015/07/26 23:54:53

Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 10 of 11
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile