Batman Arkham Knight!

Page: << < ..11 Showing page 11 of 11
Author
Zordrack
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 154
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: Witcher 3 Bundle! 2015/07/27 18:19:29 (permalink)
Am I the only one who can't get a code ? What am I doing wrong. I never had any problems with these free game promotions when I used to buy my cards on newegg.

Windows: Windows Version 6.2 (Build 9200)
Internet Explorer: 9.11.9600.17416
Memory (RAM): 32638 MB corsair dominator platinum 2800mhz
CPU Info: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5930K CPU @ 3.50GHz
CPU Speed: 3503,0 MHz
Sound Card: Haut-parleurs (Razer Surround A | 
Realtek Digital Output (Realtek | 

Display Adapters: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 TI | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 TI |
Monitors: 1x; Generic PnP Monitor | Generic PnP Monitor | Generic PnP Monitor | Generic PnP Monitor | 
Screen Resolution: 2048 X 1152 - 32 bit
Network: Network Present
Network Adapters: Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (2) I218-V | Carte virtuelle directe Wi-Fi Microsoft | Périphérique Bluetooth (réseau personnel) | Broadcom 802.11ac Network Adapter
CD / DVD Drives: 1x (I: | ) I: HL-DT-STBD-RE BH10LS30
Ports: COM Ports NOT Present. LPT Port NOT Present. 
Mouse: 16 Button Wheel Mouse Present
Hard Disks: C: 476,0GB | D: 3725,9GB | E: 1863,0GB | F: 232,8G
VooDooPC
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 727
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: Witcher 3 Bundle! 2015/08/09 08:29:31 (permalink)
Brian Walker

VooDooPC
I finished Batman the weekend it came out. It's far from fine.

You are by all means entitled to express your opinion on the game, once again for a free game it`s just fine. 
What were your particular issues with it ?

That's true it was free for ME. But they were still selling it as a full $60 product. My issues were the 30fps cap, even after you removed it the game still dipped into the 30s on a 980ti. Driving around the game in the Batmobile was extremely hitchy. I had a lot of textures that never loaded. The game was missing graphical features that were on the PS4, like wet textures (they patched that in later). These are the bigger issues I had. I had some crashes here and there and I saw dozens more issues on the Steam forums and other places.

I think it's safe to say a game isn't "fine" when the publisher pulls the game, retailers have to give refunds, and the first patch to attempt to fix issues isn't coming out until two months after release.
SiAScORCH
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 783
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: Witcher 3 Bundle! 2015/08/10 02:17:33 (permalink)
VooDooPC
Brian Walker

VooDooPC
I finished Batman the weekend it came out. It's far from fine.

You are by all means entitled to express your opinion on the game, once again for a free game it`s just fine. 
What were your particular issues with it ?

That's true it was free for ME. But they were still selling it as a full $60 product. My issues were the 30fps cap, even after you removed it the game still dipped into the 30s on a 980ti. Driving around the game in the Batmobile was extremely hitchy. I had a lot of textures that never loaded. The game was missing graphical features that were on the PS4, like wet textures (they patched that in later). These are the bigger issues I had. I had some crashes here and there and I saw dozens more issues on the Steam forums and other places.

I think it's safe to say a game isn't "fine" when the publisher pulls the game, retailers have to give refunds, and the first patch to attempt to fix issues isn't coming out until two months after release.

I wouldn't call that fine either.

That's like when I got a game War Z(now called Infestation: Survivor Stories). The game looked so amazing on the trailers and stuff but the graphics were so garbage. I nearly asked for a refund at that time. Then the game had cheaters running rampant so badly that you had to cheat yourself just to avoid getting aimbotted. This meant that when you played in public servers(all they had) you didn't want to join a game with more than 4-5 people as the likelihood of coming across a cheater nearly skyrocketed.

Then they said server pricing would be $20-30, but yet when they finally released the server rentals the price was more like $70 a month versus what the dev promised. The game had so much potential but it went to crap instead. They also charged you more to make your server private(where anybody else would charge you less due to less bandwidth usage).

Then I guess they needed to make more money so they finally put the game on Steam, well when that happened Steam ended up refunding so many people because of the issues with the game. Then the game support was pulled because they were spending more money than making or so the high up guy said. It was just crap to begin with.

Page: << < ..11 Showing page 11 of 11
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile