EVGA Queue System Feedback!

Keep existing queue system. (One card per part number) (611)   62%
You are allowed one 30 series card ONLY (312)   32%
Other (comment below) (49)   5%

Total Votes: 972

2021/10/05 12:33:44
cottagehunter308
Nereus

LOL, something that was just pointed out to me (thanks nick_shl); you don't even need to make multiple accounts! Sign up different emails for different cards (or multiple times for one card if you want), as soon as you get notification you can register an account for that email. It makes scalper life easier.

Scalpers must be absolutely laughing their asses off right now.

I'm surprised people only found out about this just now. That's how I got a 3755. Signed up using the wrong email and then had to create an account once I received the email. It's a loop hole that's been around since the very beginning. The queues are now closed so it's not like any new scalpers are going to get in to take advantage.

Fyi I removed all of my other notifies once I got the card so that others might get a chance.
2021/10/05 12:53:53
staypuft
Nereus

LOL, something that was just pointed out to me (thanks nick_shl); you don't even need to make multiple accounts! Sign up different emails for different cards (or multiple times for one card if you want), as soon as you get notification you can register an account for that email. It makes scalper life easier.

^ This gap in the fence is really the origin of our woes.  If you were required to have an active account (and logged in) to queue up, then perhaps it would have a been a better filter.  In fact, maybe active account with verified email and phone # on file.  Welp, maybe that could be gamed as well, but perhaps not so easily, or extensively.

Filtering out the needy from the greedy at this point would be an exercise in futility.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account