EVGA

just how load is the 750ti FTW?

Author
The Owl
  • Total Posts : 3
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2015/02/01 15:25:12 (permalink)
i am fine if its not loader than my surround sound and audio technica headphones 

5 Replies Related Threads

fignolin
    Re: just how load is the 750ti FTW? 2015/02/02 11:25:37 (permalink)
    you should go see the meaning of LOAD, it might not be what you think.  You should use the word LOUD .

To answer the question about how LOUD it is, it's very quiet. You could download a program named precisionX and choose the quiet mode for the fan.    The fan has to be clean, if you let your computer get dirty inside the fan won't be balanced and will start making noise by being unbalanced.

---  mine started doing a strange noise.  I have reinstalled the latest version of precisonX and done the settings again and now the fan is quiet. Being a EVGA it should be quiet for a long time to come, I just hope it will.

post edited by fignolin - 2015/02/02 12:21:40
    howdy2u2
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1896
    • Ribbons : 6
    Re: just how load is the 750ti FTW? 2015/02/02 11:37:35 (permalink)
    fignolin
    you should go see the meaning of LOAD, it might not be what you think.  You should use the word LOUD .

I'm pretty sure if you picked up on what was asked EVERYONE else will too. Just because the OP did not use the correct word. Also, if you couldn't answer the question why did you bother to make an account (29 mins ago as of MY post) to point out their error in the first place?.........not a good way to start out in the community.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Owl, noise is subjective to each person. How loud the the card is might be considered quiet to some people but very annoyingly loud to someone else. I do not believe it would be loud enough to hear over headphones, but then again I do not personally have one. Hopefully someone who has one will reply to your question.

post edited by howdy2u2 - 2015/02/02 11:51:26

The Owl
    Re: just how load is the 750ti FTW? 2015/02/02 11:46:41 (permalink)
    fignolin

should probably not try to be a dick :/

fignolin
    Re: just how load is the 750ti FTW? 2015/02/02 12:03:44 (permalink)
    I was trying to read about HOW LOUD a 750 Ti can be, because i think i got a defective one. But it look like i won't get any answers from here

---- I'm here since 45 minutes and didn't had time to read much else than this thread where i thought it was talking about the electrical LOAD that this card can have.  ( had other time to do in the mean time, can I just take my time? how long I've been here is none of your business) 
    2: I'm not english neither but i try to use a spell checker to get the right words, if you guys just like to decipher some unreadable questions , then go ahead. Not me, I try to read some answers written in ENGLISH.  If it's not OK to teach a kid how to ask a question properly so that she can have an answer, then let her be  , in her own world where she can talk to herself.   OK, can I read now without being flamed by some zealous freaks ?

sorry    I don't understand totally what you mean in your rant about me picking up on everyone !
    post edited by fignolin - 2015/02/02 12:25:12
    The Owl
    Re: just how load is the 750ti FTW? 2015/02/02 12:37:53 (permalink)
    fignolin
    I was trying to read about HOW LOUD a 750 Ti can be, because i think i got a defective one. But it look like i won't get any answers from here

---- I'm here since 45 minutes and didn't had time to read much else than this thread where i thought it was talking about the electrical LOAD that this card can have.  ( had other time to do in the mean time, can I just take my time? how long I've been here is none of your business) 
    2: I'm not english neither but i try to use a spell checker to get the right words, if you guys just like to decipher some unreadable questions , then go ahead. Not me, I try to read some answers written in ENGLISH.  If it's not OK to teach a kid how to ask a question properly so that she can have an answer, then let her be  , in her own world where she can talk to herself.   OK, can I read now without being flamed by some zealous freaks ?

sorry    I don't understand totally what you mean in your rant about me picking up on everyone !
    i think you are the on flamming :/

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile