Author
evilmustang66
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1598
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 5
2016/06/15 03:42:28 (permalink)

http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=81289  

z97 evga z97 classy 32gb ddr3 corsair evga g2 1300 psu 1tb ssd etc x2 titan x 3sli with 980 hybrid coolers lian li pc desk

51 Replies Related Threads

Brad_Hawthorne
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 23174
    • Ribbons : 39
    Re: alligator attack at disney resort in fl 2016/06/15 04:08:56 (permalink)
    Well, it wasn't a gorilla this time around I guess. What'd they think the alligators were animatronic?
    notfordman
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 10345
    • Ribbons : 28
    Re: alligator attack at disney resort in fl 2016/06/15 09:13:19 (permalink)
    Why was a two year old, or youngster for that matter wading by himself? In an area marked "NO SWIMMING".
     OMG..... So sad.
    MSim
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 14686
    • Ribbons : 38
    Re: alligator attack at disney resort in fl 2016/06/15 18:17:40 (permalink)
    I bet lawyers are lining up to sue Disney on the parents behalf.  That man made lagoon is Disney property.
    fearpoint
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 3184
    • Ribbons : 3
    Re: alligator attack at disney resort in fl 2016/06/15 18:22:18 (permalink)
    Alligator in Florida?

you don't say.....
    MSim
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    Re: alligator attack at disney resort in fl 2016/06/16 10:33:49 (permalink)
    fearpoint
    Alligator in Florida?

you don't say.....

I will never understand why they built a lagoon with a resort, but failed design that lagoon to keep Alligators out of it. On top of that, the staff on hand to deal with alligators, they would only go after alligators that "pose" a threat.

kaninja
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 8755
    • Ribbons : 25
    Re: alligator attack at disney resort in fl 2016/06/16 11:23:25 (permalink)
    This is sad. If the Dad had been armed he could have saved his boy from this vicious attack.
    I can't imagine the situation he was in. Although I know if my son was grabbed by an alligator I would come away with more than some scratches. You need to gouge their eyes out with your fingers then go beast mode on their head until they let go. Fists, elbows, kicks, knees, whatever it takes.

I don't blame Disney here. When in Florida you must know if there is water there is a likelihood there is an alligator nearby. People can't even keep the stupid things out of their own swimming pools! They are a big problem and very sneaky.

Corsair 650D   -  i5 3570K @ 4.6GHz  -  Corsair H80i  -  MSI Z77 M-Power  -  16GB DDR3 Corsair Dominator Platinum
    WD 1TB Caviar Black x2  -  OCZ 120GB Vertex2 SSD  -  Corsair HX620  -  GTX285 SSC  -  Samsung T240  -  DIR-655

Zuhl3156
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 13061
    • Ribbons : 34
    Re: alligator attack at disney resort in fl 2016/06/16 11:24:23 (permalink)
    What kind of Alligators don't pose a threat? Better put this one on the 'No Fly' list.
    willem445
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 4461
    • Ribbons : 13
    Re: alligator attack at disney resort in fl 2016/06/16 11:39:56 (permalink)
    Zuhl3156
    What kind of Alligators don't pose a threat? Better put this one on the 'No Fly' list.

Lol, one of my friends shared a meme on facebook, "Breaking News, Florida Gator, Possible ISIS Ties."
    Zuhl3156
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 13061
    • Ribbons : 34
    Re: alligator attack at disney resort in fl 2016/06/16 11:44:32 (permalink)
    willem445
    Zuhl3156

Lol, one of my friends shared a meme on facebook, "Breaking News, Florida Gator, Possible ISIS Ties."

This kind of behavior is not representative of the entire Gator population. This is obviously a 'radicalized' Gator who was acting as a 'Lone Wolf'.
    transdogmifier
    CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
    • Total Posts : 6116
    • Ribbons : 17
    Re: alligator attack at disney resort in fl 2016/06/16 11:59:07 (permalink)
    MSim
    fearpoint
    Alligator in Florida?

you don't say.....

I will never understand why they built a lagoon with a resort, but failed design that lagoon to keep Alligators out of it. On top of that, the staff on hand to deal with alligators, they would only go after alligators that "pose" a threat.

When I worked there they actively tried to remove gators from their waters...but it's not easy...

Any body of water in Florida should be considered to HAVE a gator in it.

AMD Ryzen 7900x3d
    Deepcool LT720
    Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X670 (Might change..don't like this board)
    eVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming (Hybrid kit on it)
    Asus ROG Swift PG43UQ 4k Monitor
    eVGA 1600W Supernova T2 PSU
    32GB Kingston 6000 DDR5 (2x16GB) Fury
    Corsair MP600 Pro 2TB (Boot)
    Corsair MP600 2TB (Games/Data)
    Phanteks P500A Case

atfrico
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 12753
    Re: alligator attack at disney resort in fl 2016/06/16 15:55:24 (permalink)
    It is kind of strange to hear this type of news, but like most people who live in Florida, you either find snakes or alligators anywhere. If i was a lawyer i would have call the parents right away. The parents have a litigation case in here and a legit one, negligence is one i can come up with since they just posted a no swimming sign but fail to disclosed alligators present in the lagoon. I will look for more than

Those who abuse power, are nothing but scumbags! The challenge of power is how to use it and not abuse it. The abuse of power that seems to create the most unhappiness is when a person uses personal power to get ahead without regards to the welfare of others, people are obsessed with it. You can take a nice person and turn them into a slob, into an insane being, craving power, destroying anything that stands in their way.

Affiliate Code: 3T15O1S07G
    Bruno747
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 3909
    Re: alligator attack at disney resort in fl 2016/06/16 18:11:24 (permalink)
    atfrico
    It is kind of strange to hear this type of news, but like most people who live in Florida, you either find snakes or alligators anywhere. If i was a lawyer i would have call the parents right away. The parents have a litigation case in here and a legit one, negligence is one i can come up with since they just posted a no swimming sign but fail to disclosed alligators present in the lagoon.

I hope your kidding, that kind of comment is just another example of how people in the US fail to take personal responsibility and have no common sense. They were in mid Florida next to a pond that obviously is not a pool with murky water. Anyone should assume it has alligators in it for their own safety. I'm tempted to change careers and become a judge just to throw cases like this out and give the counsel and plaintiff a strong talking to about common sense and personal responsibility. Especially in this case...failed to disclose alligators present? Would that have helped that 2 year old that couldn't read? Does disney need to start testing young children before they come in to make sure they understand a sign with an alligator on it means turn around and walk away? Maybe posting them 2-3' off the ground to get them right in the face of small children?

Continuing down this line of listing every possible problem, I think I'll get a politically correct sign for my front yard listing every possible danger I can think of.

1. Every possible allergen in and out of the house that's known
    2. Warnings about pacemakers and the fact I have a microwave and carpet that might interfere.
    3. Warnings that there are cellphones on site that might cause a tumor if used too much
    4. Warnings that the food in the fridge might make you fat if you eat too much. Possibly give you a stroke.
    5. There are vehicles that occasionally pull in and out of the driveway if you stand in front of one and the driver doesn't see you, you might die.
    6. There are fire ants in my yard
    7. There are electrical lines overhead, if you poke at them with a metal pole they might shock you
    8. If the garage door comes down and fails to sense you it might hit you
    9. If it rains hard and you lay down with your mouth open you might drown or get hit by lightning

How carefully do I have to disclose every potential danger for idiots just to cover my rear and protect myself from their ignorance and outright stupidity?

In fact, now that I think about it, the US govt needs to provide every state with funds to put warnings every few feet of beach that there are sharks and stingrays and jellyfish and barracudas and all the other critters in the water capable of injuring people. Next shark attack victim should sue the city, county, state, and us govt according to the above logic.
    post edited by Bruno747 - 2016/06/16 18:21:25

X399 Designare EX, Threadripper 1950x, Overkill Water 560mm dual pass radiator. Heatkiller IV Block Dual 960 EVO 500gb Raid 0 bootable, Quad Channel 64gb DDR4 @ 2933/15-16-16-31, RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra, Corsair RM850x, Tower 900
    stalinx20
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 4977
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: alligator attack at disney resort in fl 2016/06/16 18:32:07 (permalink)
    Bruno747
    atfrico
    It is kind of strange to hear this type of news, but like most people who live in Florida, you either find snakes or alligators anywhere. If i was a lawyer i would have call the parents right away. The parents have a litigation case in here and a legit one, negligence is one i can come up with since they just posted a no swimming sign but fail to disclosed alligators present in the lagoon.

I hope your kidding, that kind of comment is just another example of how people in the US fail to take personal responsibility and have no common sense. They were in mid Florida next to a pond that obviously is not a pool with murky water. Anyone should assume it has alligators in it for their own safety. I'm tempted to change careers and become a judge just to throw cases like this out and give the counsel and plaintiff a strong talking to about common sense and personal responsibility. Especially in this case...failed to disclose alligators present? Would that have helped that 2 year old that couldn't read? Does disney need to start testing young children before they come in to make sure they understand a sign with an alligator on it means turn around and walk away? Maybe posting them 2-3' off the ground to get them right in the face of small children?

Continuing down this line of listing every possible problem, I think I'll get a politically correct sign for my front yard listing every possible danger I can think of.

2. Warnings about pacemakers and the fact I have a microwave and carpet that might interfere.
    3. Warnings that there are cellphones on site that might cause a tumor if used too much
    4. Warnings that the food in the fridge might make you fat if you eat too much. Possibly give you a stroke.
    5. There are vehicles that occasionally pull in and out of the driveway if you stand in front of one and the driver doesn't see you, you might die.
    7. There are electrical lines overhead, if you poke at them with a metal pole they might shock you
    9. If it rains hard and you lay down with your mouth open you might drown or get hit by lightning

How carefully do I have to disclose every potential danger for idiots just to cover my rear and protect myself from their ignorance and outright stupidity?

In fact, now that I think about it, the US govt needs to provide every state with funds to put warnings every few feet of beach that there are sharks and stingrays and jellyfish and barracudas and all the other critters in the water capable of injuring people. Next shark attack victim should sue the city, county, state, and us govt according to the above logic.

+1 on all of that. What were the parents doing besides gawking around not watching their kid? Regardless of an alligator or not, it is the full responsibility of the parent to watch their kid. I'm sorry for the kid, I am, but parents are to blame. Sign clearly said no swimming (I won't be surprised if they let the kid by the water too)...
    post edited by stalinx20 - 2016/06/16 18:33:15

EVGA X79 Dark
    2080 Black edition
    EVGA 1000 gold PSU (Gold)
    4820K CPU
    16x G-skill
    atfrico
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    Re: alligator attack at disney resort in fl 2016/06/16 19:38:58 (permalink)
    Bruno747
    atfrico

no i am not kidding, you want to know why, because apparently ignorance and stupidity govern in most of this country, specially the lack of not understanding that there is always danger lurking everywhere you go, specially to the grounds you are not familiar with. And your logic fails once again, in case you did not know or should i say you fail to read the whole story, did you notice where the parents come from? Elkhorn, Nebraska. I bet they freaking see alligators up there in their back yard, right? I guess they see the alligators so often in Nebraska they consider them part of the friendly species?

Now here are my questions:

1. Are the parents familiar with Florida state? 
    2. Are they aware that there are snakes and alligators up there?
    3. Did the parents know that there were alligators in the lagoon, in the resort? were they informed first hand?
    4. And by the way A "No Swimming" sign does not mean "Beware of Alligators", you know that right?  If the No swimming signs means beware of the wild life in them, according to you logic? then my friend your logic is most pathetic as the sign posted in the resort and the people who assume that. 
    5. When it comes to Tourists who don't have a freaking clue about what is going on that state, a common courtesy is to have them informed about the dangers in that state. 
    6. Having the "nothing is going to happen to me" type of mentality is the ignorance that most people are born with. I am glad i am not part of that 80%

My logic in here is, you need to read better and understand what you read, not just by one post. You, like many others immature members in here are so lazy to get the facts straight. Again, go do your homework first and then come back with a better reply, you are just wasting post counts and space in this forum
    post edited by atfrico - 2016/06/16 19:50:35

Those who abuse power, are nothing but scumbags! The challenge of power is how to use it and not abuse it. The abuse of power that seems to create the most unhappiness is when a person uses personal power to get ahead without regards to the welfare of others, people are obsessed with it. You can take a nice person and turn them into a slob, into an insane being, craving power, destroying anything that stands in their way.

Bruno747
    CLASSIFIED Member
    Re: alligator attack at disney resort in fl 2016/06/16 21:39:54 (permalink)
    atfrico
    no i am not kidding, you want to know why, because apparently ignorance and stupidity govern in most of this country, specially the lack of not understanding that there is always danger lurking everywhere you go, specially to the grounds you are not familiar with. And your logic fails once again, in case you did not know or should i say you fail to read the whole story, did you notice where the parents come from? Elkhorn, Nebraska. Yes, I read it, given that I live nearby, it's shoved in my face plenty. If not by the obsessed media around here, then all the people I am around throughout the day. Including the countless discussions at work I have to overhear. I bet they freaking see alligators up there in their back yard, right? I guess they see the alligators so often in Nebraska they consider them part of the friendly species?

1. Are the parents familiar with Florida state? Kinda hard to plan a trip to florida and not know there are lots of gators. That said, even when I was 6 and lived in missouri, I knew there were lots of alligators in florida and to be vigilant around bodies of water when there. Unless you can see what is in it, be vigilant. 
    3. Did the parents know that there were alligators in the lagoon, in the resort? were they informed first hand? As I said, common sense
    4. And by the way A "No Swimming" sign does not mean "Beware of Alligators", you know that right? No swimming simply means they don't want you in the water for one or more reasons whether it's wildlife, an unnatural current, or any other danger. They shouldn't have to backup the request with additional information just to get someone to realize that the really meant what they wrote. You don't have to know there are gators to understand that they don't want you in the water. If the No swimming signs means beware of the wild life in them, according to you logic?  then my friend your logic is most pathetic as the sign posted in the resort and the people who assume that. 
    5. When it comes to Tourists who don't have a freaking clue about what is going on that state, a common courtesy is to have them informed about the dangers in that state. Thus why I guess Im gonna have to put that giant sign in my lawn, lack of personal responsibility and common sense of the average American.
    6. Having the "nothing is going to happen to me" type of mentality is the ignorance that most people are born with. I am glad i am not part of that 80% 

My logic in here is, you need to read better and understand what you read, not just by one post. Refer to the first bold text. You, like many others immature members in here are so lazy to get the facts straight. Again, go do your homework first and then come back with a better reply, you are just wasting post counts and space in this forum Says the guy using space to suggest frivolous lawsuits with nearly 3 times my post count.

post edited by Bruno747 - 2016/06/16 21:45:08

X399 Designare EX, Threadripper 1950x, Overkill Water 560mm dual pass radiator. Heatkiller IV Block Dual 960 EVO 500gb Raid 0 bootable, Quad Channel 64gb DDR4 @ 2933/15-16-16-31, RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra, Corsair RM850x, Tower 900
    Pitfighter
    iCX Member
    • Total Posts : 267
    Re: alligator attack at disney resort in fl 2016/06/16 22:38:26 (permalink)
    I agree with Atfrico. Disney should have posted warning signs about gators.

I understand that it is nearly impossible for a business to post warnings about every danger that lurkes on their property, although having creatures in the lagoon large enough to kill a child or even an adult is something they shouldn't have ignored. It would be easy for us here to let Disney off the hook, but if that child belonged to you, I'm willing to bet that you would be far less forgiving of Disney.

Although it is understandable that the parents, being from Nebraska, are not accustomed to alligators, they should also have taken the time to research the dangers that lurk in Florida.

Either way, it is such a heartbreaking tragedy.
    stalinx20
    CLASSIFIED Member
    Re: alligator attack at disney resort in fl 2016/06/17 01:00:49 (permalink)
    Pitfighter

I understand that it is nearly impossible for a business to post warnings about every danger that lurkes on their property, although having creatures in the lagoon large enough to kill a child or even an adult is something they shouldn't have ignored. It would be easy for us here to let Disney off the hook, but if that child belonged to you, I'm willing to bet that you would be far less forgiving of Disney.

Although it is understandable that the parents, being from Nebraska, are not accustomed to alligators, they should also have taken the time to research the dangers that lurk in Florida.

Ok....If I go on your lawn and you have a sign that says no trespassing, and one of your dogs comes up and bites me and gives me rabies, can I sue you? You did not have a sign on your lawn at all saying there was a dog on your property, and for people to beware of the dog. Heck, all I did was drop a letter off..., but it's ok right? You had a sign that said "no trespassing"....
    post edited by stalinx20 - 2016/06/17 01:02:19

EVGA X79 Dark
    2080 Black edition
    4820K CPU
    16x G-skill
    rjohnson11
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 102333
    • Ribbons : 84
    Re: alligator attack at disney resort in fl 2016/06/17 01:10:35 (permalink)
    The lesson here is that you swim only in properly marked areas and always have supervision. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

stalinx20
    CLASSIFIED Member
    Re: alligator attack at disney resort in fl 2016/06/17 01:11:57 (permalink)
    rjohnson11
    The lesson here is that you swim only in properly marked areas and always have supervision. 

Sorry. couldn't resist. lol
    post edited by stalinx20 - 2016/06/17 01:18:20

EVGA X79 Dark
    2080 Black edition
    4820K CPU
    16x G-skill
    Bruno747
    CLASSIFIED Member
    Re: alligator attack at disney resort in fl 2016/06/17 05:02:03 (permalink)
    stalinx20
    rjohnson11

Sorry. couldn't resist. lol

Nailed it.

transdogmifier
    CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
    • Total Posts : 6116
    • Ribbons : 17
    Re: alligator attack at disney resort in fl 2016/06/17 05:28:44 (permalink)
    atfrico
    Bruno747
    atfrico

no i am not kidding, you want to know why, because apparently ignorance and stupidity govern in most of this country, specially the lack of not understanding that there is always danger lurking everywhere you go, specially to the grounds you are not familiar with. And your logic fails once again, in case you did not know or should i say you fail to read the whole story, did you notice where the parents come from? Elkhorn, Nebraska. I bet they freaking see alligators up there in their back yard, right? I guess they see the alligators so often in Nebraska they consider them part of the friendly species?

1. Are the parents familiar with Florida state? 
    3. Did the parents know that there were alligators in the lagoon, in the resort? were they informed first hand?
    4. And by the way A "No Swimming" sign does not mean "Beware of Alligators", you know that right?  If the No swimming signs means beware of the wild life in them, according to you logic? then my friend your logic is most pathetic as the sign posted in the resort and the people who assume that. 
    5. When it comes to Tourists who don't have a freaking clue about what is going on that state, a common courtesy is to have them informed about the dangers in that state. 

My logic in here is, you need to read better and understand what you read, not just by one post. You, like many others immature members in here are so lazy to get the facts straight. Again, go do your homework first and then come back with a better reply, you are just wasting post counts and space in this forum

Ignorance is no excuse. Litigation in this case is pure greed.

Edit out...this is simply a matter (to me) of common sense. I'm quite sure everyone knows that Alligators exist IN FLORIDA
    and *ANY* large body of water, or indeed waterway, is potential habit for them. If you sue because you didn't bother to
    follow "Do not swim in water" signs, you deserve to lose *AND* pay the litigation costs for Disney too.

post edited by transdogmifier - 2016/06/17 05:47:29

AMD Ryzen 7900x3d
    Deepcool LT720
    Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X670 (Might change..don't like this board)
    eVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming (Hybrid kit on it)
    Asus ROG Swift PG43UQ 4k Monitor
    eVGA 1600W Supernova T2 PSU
    32GB Kingston 6000 DDR5 (2x16GB) Fury
    Corsair MP600 Pro 2TB (Boot)
    Corsair MP600 2TB (Games/Data)
    Phanteks P500A Case

atfrico
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    Re: alligator attack at disney resort in fl 2016/06/17 06:07:59 (permalink)
    You want to play the card of common sense? so you think the parents have the same common sense that you guys do? That to me is not using your common sense (logic), as a matter of fact you are being the opposite of what you are posting.
    Do not swim does not mean do not get in the water does not mean do not walk near the water does not mean do not play in the water. It simply says do not swim.
    Freaking sakes it is a family resort, supposed to be friendly? supposed to be family oriented? supposed to be fun? supposed to be danger free? this is what the not so bright people think.

You all think the kid was swimming? Am i reading this right? Are you guys even reading the article right? what type of common sense is that? You need to read the laws on owning a Resort and what the patrons are entitled to know.
    You all think Disney is not going to be liable on this? We shall see, the only thing i know for sure someone in the Resort is saying I told you so to the Manager.  
    Do not assume everyone knows everything and have your type of awareness or intelligence, this alone is not using the "common sense" that you Bruno claim to have.
    As far as ignorance goes if the parents were told and still didn't listen then i can say yes you are liable for not using your common sense
    post edited by atfrico - 2016/06/17 07:11:59

Brad_Hawthorne
    Insert Custom Title Here
    Re: alligator attack at disney resort in fl 2016/06/17 08:02:26 (permalink)
    rjohnson11

Afterall, a little paint on a square of metal sheeting attached to a metal post frees up everyone from the burden of critical thought and people should not take responsability for anything when they can be supervised. Said like a proper moderator. I feel safer already with you being around here. I might go as far as to say I'm not fearing any forum alligator attacks anytime soon because of your vigilance.
    post edited by Brad_Hawthorne - 2016/06/17 08:04:31
    MSim
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    Re: alligator attack at disney resort in fl 2016/06/17 09:12:46 (permalink)
    Disney should know, you got to make things stupid proof. If not, it's only a matter of time before something does happen.
    Pitfighter
    iCX Member
    • Total Posts : 267
    Re: alligator attack at disney resort in fl 2016/06/17 09:16:27 (permalink)
    stalinx20
    Pitfighter

Ok....If I go on your lawn and you have a sign that says no trespassing, and one of your dogs comes up and bites me and gives me rabies, can I sue you? You did not have a sign on your lawn at all saying there was a dog on your property, and for people to beware of the dog. Heck, all I did was drop a letter off..., but it's ok right? You had a sign that said "no trespassing"....

People get sued for having their dog bite people all the time; dog owners also get in trouble with city and county codes for having a dog bite people. And supposing you are just dropping off a letter, meaning you weren't trespassing/doing anything illegal, then the dog's owner should not have their dog running around where it can easily attack people.

Unless of course, you happen to go through the back yard and force open the locks to "drop off" the letter, then I say you're dog bait. :)
    MSim
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    Re: alligator attack at disney resort in fl 2016/06/17 10:50:14 (permalink)
    Pitfighter

People get sued for having their dog bite people all the time; dog owners also get in trouble with city and county codes for having a dog bite people. And supposing you are just dropping off a letter, meaning you weren't trespassing/doing anything illegal, then the dog's owner should not have their dog running around where it can easily attack people.

Unless of course, you happen to go through the back yard and force open the locks to "drop off" the letter, then I say you're dog bait. :)

People get sued for selling a used $40 printer on Craigslist.

willem445
    CLASSIFIED Member
    Re: alligator attack at disney resort in fl 2016/06/17 11:47:38 (permalink)
    Pitfighter

At that point they might as well just close down that section of the park. If I saw a sign that said "danger, may be gators in water" I would get the fudge out of dodge. 
    willem445
    CLASSIFIED Member
    Re: alligator attack at disney resort in fl 2016/06/17 11:51:17 (permalink)
    MSim
    Pitfighter

This story was ridiculous. Why nearly ruin someone life over $40. Amazes me how far greed will take people. 
    Brad_Hawthorne
    Insert Custom Title Here
    Re: alligator attack at disney resort in fl 2016/06/17 12:56:54 (permalink)
    willem445
    MSim
    Pitfighter

This story was ridiculous. Why nearly ruin someone life over $40. Amazes me how far greed will take people. 

People most people in the world are assclowns. Facebook is proof of that.
    Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile