EVGA

Hot!Unleash RGB—list of bugs and missing features.

Page: < 123 Showing page 3 of 3
Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102231
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
Re: Unleash RGB—Wish list of backlog items. 2023/01/15 12:04:10 (permalink)
simeonasdasd
For example, it was difficult for me to cope with Windows 11, so I think it needs a lot of work. So I advise everybody to think before putting 11

I'm been thinking about going back to Windows 10 if a fresh install doesn't solve the issue with slow launching game programs. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

ForSerious
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 195
  • Ribbons : 3
Re: Unleash RGB—Wish list of backlog items. 2023/01/15 20:44:10 (permalink)
simeonasdasd
For example, it was difficult for me to cope with Windows 11, so I think it needs a lot of work. So I advise everybody to think before putting 11

Did I miss something? Windows 11 is the best if you get StartAllBack. It lets you pick the best from all versions of Windows. Honestly, with the tweaks it enables, it's better than 95, XP, 7 and 10, because you can have what you want form them all in one.

Either way, you having difficulty getting used to Windows 11 has little to do with Unleash RGB…
krunchbox
  • Total Posts : 23
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: Unleash RGB—list of bugs and missing features. 2023/02/09 15:47:09 (permalink)
I have an x15 and I think the cause for disconnects is software related.  It rarely happens now. But, mainly it happens at startup with I first log into windows.  Sometimes i can click the left and right mouse click buttons and it will prevent it from disconnecting. But not most of the time.  I was having a good run without many disconnects until the latest version v1.0.22 with the firmware update to the X15.

ForSerious
Superclocked Member
Re: Unleash RGB—list of bugs and missing features. 2023/02/09 18:42:28 (permalink)
krunchbox
I was having a good run without many disconnects until the latest version v1.0.22 with the firmware update to the X15.

Are you saying it's because you are running UnleashRGB in the background and you think that's what's causing it, or like the firmware update that happened with v1.0.22?
iG0Rs
  • Total Posts : 9
Re: Unleash RGB—list of bugs and missing features. 2023/03/01 08:52:45 (permalink)
Hi.
1. [Issue] "EVGA Unleash RGB" cuases "WMI Provider Host" constant high CPU usage.
Here is the video: https: //youtu. be/AUOQCwjVnFQ
Does anyone has the same issue as me?

2. [Request] "Software" profiles with meaningful names in EVGA Unleash RGB (X15)
At the present time EVGA Unleash RGB has the possibility to set up only 5 "hardware" profiles (which are saved to the internal memory of the device, e.g. Mouse X15), without meaningful names, only Profile1, Profile2...Profile5. As time passes, the users can not even remember, what these profiles do. Also it needs manual selection every time when "profiled" app runs.
Implement profiles conception like other manufacturers of similar devices did long time ago - The users arrange profiles for each desired app, in turn, each time an app which is present in the profiles' list gets focus, EVGA Unleash RGB switches to the corresponding specific profile. As for the already presented "hardware" unnamed profiles, it would be way convenient for users to match these "hardware" profiles with the desired 5 profiles from the above-mentioned "software" ones also with their names from this list of profiles.

3. [Issue] EVGA Unleash RGB reset key assignments for some buttons (X15)
There is a problem with resetting key assignments for some buttons, e.g. like in the attached video https:// youtu. be/TIhjCfUvK94

4. [Request] Macro Editor
In Macro Editor make it possible to delete one of the paired action keys (KeyDown or KeyUp, e.g. either "LeftAlt KeyDown" or "LeftAlt KeyUp") to implement a broader strategy when creating new macros. And also it'd be convenient to add action keys manually not only by recording them.

5. [Question]
How could I implement switching between applications likewise using Alt+Tab by a macro and using only 1 button of the X15? I could implement this on SteelSeriesRival500 and RoccatLeadr, but I can't figure out how to do it with X15:(
post edited by iG0Rs - 2023/03/01 09:03:21
xhozt
  • Total Posts : 2
Re: Unleash RGB—Wish list of backlog items. 2023/04/24 12:14:29 (permalink)
Bug found in 1.83 with the X17 mouse. and has been ongoing from prior versions., 

Heartbeat only works if all 3 zones are set to it . if any zone is set to anything else its overridden by that for some reason. 

xhozt
Re: Unleash RGB—list of bugs and missing features. 2023/04/24 12:30:46 (permalink)
#1 i dont see it happening on mine. but what in the video shows that evga is doing it ?
might want to try this .

{blahh .howtogeek.com/332838/what-is-the-wmi-provider-host-wmiprvse.exe-and-why-is-it-using-so-much-cpu / /see the link take out the spaces. 
iG0Rs
Hi.
1. [Issue] "EVGA Unleash RGB" cuases "WMI Provider Host" constant high CPU usage.
Here is the video: https: //youtu. be/AUOQCwjVnFQ
Does anyone has the same issue as me?

2. [Request] "Software" profiles with meaningful names in EVGA Unleash RGB (X15)
At the present time EVGA Unleash RGB has the possibility to set up only 5 "hardware" profiles (which are saved to the internal memory of the device, e.g. Mouse X15), without meaningful names, only Profile1, Profile2...Profile5. As time passes, the users can not even remember, what these profiles do. Also it needs manual selection every time when "profiled" app runs.
Implement profiles conception like other manufacturers of similar devices did long time ago - The users arrange profiles for each desired app, in turn, each time an app which is present in the profiles' list gets focus, EVGA Unleash RGB switches to the corresponding specific profile. As for the already presented "hardware" unnamed profiles, it would be way convenient for users to match these "hardware" profiles with the desired 5 profiles from the above-mentioned "software" ones also with their names from this list of profiles.

3. [Issue] EVGA Unleash RGB reset key assignments for some buttons (X15)
There is a problem with resetting key assignments for some buttons, e.g. like in the attached video https:// youtu. be/TIhjCfUvK94

4. [Request] Macro Editor
In Macro Editor make it possible to delete one of the paired action keys (KeyDown or KeyUp, e.g. either "LeftAlt KeyDown" or "LeftAlt KeyUp") to implement a broader strategy when creating new macros. And also it'd be convenient to add action keys manually not only by recording them.

5. [Question]
How could I implement switching between applications likewise using Alt+Tab by a macro and using only 1 button of the X15? I could implement this on SteelSeriesRival500 and RoccatLeadr, but I can't figure out how to do it with X15:(

post edited by xhozt - 2023/04/24 12:32:11
ForSerious
Superclocked Member
Re: Unleash RGB—list of bugs and missing features. 2023/04/24 13:20:09 (permalink)
iG0Rs
5. [Question]

If I understand the question: Just record a macro of you pressing alt+tab on your keyboard. Reduce the delays. It should look like this when you're done:
 LeftAlt KeyDown 0ms
Tab KeyDown 20ms
Tab KeyUp 20ms
LeftAlt KeyUp 20ms

I forgot pasting images is broken on this forum.
post edited by ForSerious - 2023/04/24 13:24:04
hgwashere
  • Total Posts : 5
Re: Unleash RGB—list of bugs and missing features. 2023/04/30 12:19:30 (permalink)
Hi, I just made an account to add a bug you could (possibly) fix! it is disabling my drag and drop (it could be a button but I don't know what it is!) and it is bugging me, I have a Z12 keyboard and I desperately need help. Thanks!
ForSerious
Superclocked Member
Re: Unleash RGB—list of bugs and missing features. 2023/04/30 19:52:48 (permalink)
hgwashere
it is disabling my drag and drop

I have tried, but I cannot fathom what you even mean by this.
hgwashere
Re: Unleash RGB—list of bugs and missing features. 2023/05/17 18:29:07 (permalink)
So when you drag and drop files (Send to your friend ETC.) It wont drag it so im pretty sure theres a button that disables that feature
hgwashere
Re: Unleash RGB—list of bugs and missing features. 2023/05/17 18:31:57 (permalink)
When you drag it to import it onto applications
Scootmien
Re: Unleash RGB—list of bugs and missing features. 2024/01/14 23:56:59 (permalink)
I'm thinking of getting an X15 mouse and a Z20 keyboard but auto profile switching is an absolute must for me. I simply will not entertain any mouse or keyboard that does not have this feature, due to the work I do and the fact that I can switch from one monitor running one process to a second monitor running a different process and the mouse and keyboard macro buttons all do different things. Manual profile switching is a no-go, as I would be switching it every few seconds. I'm currently using Ghub (which does this flawlessly) but my G600 mouse crapped out and I want to try something new, as they don't make these mice anymore
Has this been implemented yet?

post edited by Scootmien - 2024/01/14 23:58:35
ForSerious
Superclocked Member
Re: Unleash RGB—list of bugs and missing features. 2024/01/15 07:51:07 (permalink)
I think they have no plans of making this feature for the X series mice and Z series keyboards. Maybe if they make another series in the future. If you like GHub, stick with Logitech.
Scootmien
Re: Unleash RGB—list of bugs and missing features. 2024/01/19 17:51:57 (permalink)
ForSerious
I think they have no plans of making this feature for the X series mice and Z series keyboards. Maybe if they make another series in the future. If you like GHub, stick with Logitech.

I would but they don't make an MMO mouse anymore. None of their other mice have enough buttons for me. The Evga X15 is perfect for me, not only does it have two buttons to the left of the left mouse button but it has an 'easy shift' button too for extra keybinds. The only other mouse to have that function is the aforementioned discontinued Logitech G600.

The EVGA X15 would be an up-to-date mouse with the feature I am looking for.

I guess that I will have to compromise somewhere. A shame, as a few years back I would not have needed to
Page: < 123 Showing page 3 of 3
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile