EVGA

AnsweredTitan X and 980 hybrid cooler official thread

Page: << < ..262728 > Showing page 27 of 28
Author
Caio_accica
  • Total Posts : 4
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: Titan X and 980 hybrid cooler official thread 2015/12/04 07:46:10 (permalink)
ADANDC650
I'm going to call EVGA and see if anything can be done but I have my doubts. They'll probably chalk it up as my Titan X being defective even though I had no issues before installing the Hybrid kit. I've already tried swapping using a new Hybrid kit which of course includes a new pump, checked all the wiring, switched PCI-E slots, reinstalled Windows 10, ran everything at stock speeds, drained my PC of power, reset CMOS, and I've even swapped the PCB heatsink + blower fan on my working Titan X Hybrid to my PNY Titan X and the problem persists! We're not the only people with this problem because I've read user reviews online that have mentioned it. Not many but they are out there

Thanks for all the replies man, i guess ill have to endure it, my only doubt is if i ll have trouble or overheating memories because my stock fan is disconnected, do u have any toughts on that ? and also good to know im not the only one, if u get any response from evga about this plz share with me, tks again for u help.
clone
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 426
  • Ribbons : 3
Re: Titan X and 980 hybrid cooler official thread 2015/12/04 10:41:35 (permalink)
Piccy of my new faceplate installed on my titan x sc many thanks EVGA.

Asus Rog Maximus XII Formula
10700K @ 4.8ghz 1.20v
16Gb 8Pack 3600hz
EVGA 2080 Super FTW3 Ultra
Watercooled
Phantek Evolv X
deathtard
  • Total Posts : 1
Re: Titan X and 980 hybrid cooler official thread 2015/12/04 16:18:06 (permalink)
ADANDC650
I'm going to call EVGA and see if anything can be done but I have my doubts. They'll probably chalk it up as my Titan X being defective even though I had no issues before installing the Hybrid kit. I've already tried swapping using a new Hybrid kit which of course includes a new pump, checked all the wiring, switched PCI-E slots, reinstalled Windows 10, ran everything at stock speeds, drained my PC of power, reset CMOS, and I've even swapped the PCB heatsink + blower fan on my working Titan X Hybrid to my PNY Titan X and the problem persists! We're not the only people with this problem because I've read user reviews online that have mentioned it. Not many but they are out there

I'm having the same issue with one of my PNY 980s with a hybrid cooler.  It just started happening this week, it's very weird.  I've tried all the same things as you but still no luck.  The card had been running fine for a long time so I don't really know what could cause it.  Do you know if it has only been happening to certain brands?
ADANDC650
  • Total Posts : 78
Re: Titan X and 980 hybrid cooler official thread 2015/12/04 17:03:47 (permalink)
deathtard
ADANDC650

I'm having the same issue with one of my PNY 980s with a hybrid cooler.  It just started happening this week, it's very weird.  I've tried all the same things as you but still no luck.  The card had been running fine for a long time so I don't really know what could cause it.  Do you know if it has only been happening to certain brands?

I'm pretty sure it's you cards sensor that went bad because of the pump needing to share the fan header with the blower fan to get it's power. You will need to RMA your card because nothing you do will fix it unless you know how to fix the sensor. EVGA needs to know what's going on because in cases like mine, I won't be able to RMA my expensive Titan X because I lost the receipt. It's not even the manufacturers fault so I don't blame them for not wanting to RMA my card because of the damn EVGA pump needing to share the power with the blower fan on the card.

ADANDC650
  • Total Posts : 78
Re: Titan X and 980 hybrid cooler official thread 2015/12/04 17:53:48 (permalink)
Caio_accica
ADANDC650

Thanks for all the replies man, i guess ill have to endure it, my only doubt is if i ll have trouble or overheating memories because my stock fan is disconnected, do u have any toughts on that ? and also good to know im not the only one, if u get any response from evga about this plz share with me, tks again for u help.

You will have to RMA your card. It's the pump that is at fault. Since it share's power with the blower fan it must have messed something up like the temp sensor on the GPU. I've tried 3 EVGA Hybrid pumps and the blower fan continued to run at max speed. I lost the receipt for my PNY Titan X so I'm pretty much screwed. Can't believe an EVGA part could break my Titan X. Wow!

post edited by ADANDC650 - 2015/12/04 18:40:47
nunzmon
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 201
Re: Titan X and 980 hybrid cooler official thread 2015/12/05 04:44:34 (permalink)
ADANDC650
Caio_accica
ADANDC650

You will have to RMA your card. It's the pump that is at fault. Since it share's power with the blower fan it must have messed something up like the temp sensor on the GPU. I've tried 3 EVGA Hybrid pumps and the blower fan continued to run at max speed. I lost the receipt for my PNY Titan X so I'm pretty much screwed. Can't believe an EVGA part could break my Titan X. Wow!

Now is a good time to setup a real water Colling......
slap a block on her & go full water......  if your unable to RMA it

Asus Rampage IV blk 4930k @ 4.6 1.29v
4x4g corsair Dominator gt ram 2400 9.11.11.31 1t
NVidia Titan XP hybrid Asus pg348q monitor
shanndogg
  • Total Posts : 16
Re: Titan X and 980 hybrid cooler official thread 2015/12/07 17:13:56 (permalink)
For those with an SLI setup using dual Hybrid Coolers, do you know if you are able to fit the two right next to each other- side by side horizontally with no gap?  The place I want to mount them has the two 120mm fans right next to each other and I noticed the specs for the Rads say they are 121mm wide (not the sides with the tubes) so I would think that extra 2mm outside of the fans would not work if they are side by side?  Hope that makes sense.

Also, can anyone confirm that the side across from the tubes that sticks out from where the fan would be is shorter than the section with the tubes?  I have to mount the rads horizontally (tubes on the side) and I don't have much room between where the fan ends and the motherboard tray/wall.  It might just be enough, but I'm trying to make sure.  If anyone has measurements that would be great!  I know it's 152mm wide across the tube sides, but it's that part of the rad that sticks out past the fans that has me concerned.
evilmustang66
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1598
  • Ribbons : 5
Re: Titan X and 980 hybrid cooler official thread 2015/12/07 19:50:10 (permalink)
shanndogg
For those with an SLI setup using dual Hybrid Coolers, do you know if you are able to fit the two right next to each other- side by side horizontally with no gap?  The place I want to mount them has the two 120mm fans right next to each other and I noticed the specs for the Rads say they are 121mm wide (not the sides with the tubes) so I would think that extra 2mm outside of the fans would not work if they are side by side?  Hope that makes sense.

Also, can anyone confirm that the side across from the tubes that sticks out from where the fan would be is shorter than the section with the tubes?  I have to mount the rads horizontally (tubes on the side) and I don't have much room between where the fan ends and the motherboard tray/wall.  It might just be enough, but I'm trying to make sure.  If anyone has measurements that would be great!  I know it's 152mm wide across the tube sides, but it's that part of the rad that sticks out past the fans that has me concerned.

keep in mind I had in my lian li pc desk two side by side but moved them triple sli above due to dust cleaning and waiting on part to come for extra fan plugs power lol
here a pic

forgive for the dust getting ready to reinstall back into my desk and put two way sli in and third on itx build all back in desk waitng on plug power fan connectors

Attached Image(s)

http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=81289  

z97 evga z97 classy 32gb ddr3 corsair evga g2 1300 psu 1tb ssd etc x2 titan x 3sli with 980 hybrid coolers lian li pc desk

therealmc64
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 102
Re: Titan X and 980 hybrid cooler official thread 2015/12/07 20:18:12 (permalink)
Received both my titan x hybrid coolers today and I'm having some serious troubles with the install. Cant even get the shrouds off. Both of my cards i ordered directly from nvidia and i really doubt they used the same size hex keys described in the EVGA install manual.

The 4 I'm having trouble with are located on the sides and exhaust of the card. I tried 1.5 and 2mm hex wrenches; even a 1/16th. All im sure i did was strip them. After much frustration i gave up.

Anyone have any ideas? the four screws on each of my two cards are both this way, im using brand new hex keys.

Any insight would be much appreciated.
rvanevery
  • Total Posts : 13
Re: Titan X and 980 hybrid cooler official thread 2015/12/08 04:12:43 (permalink)
2 hybrid coolers ordered and I'll order a third once evga drops the limit.

Pics once they're installed.

Corsair 540 AIR
ASUS X99 WS | E5-2695v3 | 128GB ECC DDR4 | 3x EVGA Titan X SC | 2x 1TB Samsung 840 | 1.92TB Liteon SSD | LEPA G1600 

Alienware 13
i5-5200u | 8GB DDR3 | 960m | 1TB Crucial M550 | Graphics AMP + Titan X
3xVicious
  • Total Posts : 52
Re: Titan X and 980 hybrid cooler official thread 2015/12/10 21:18:39 (permalink)
3xViciousMy question is a bit silly but I was wondering whether the fan on the shroud would have any effect on the temperatures. Would there be any point in setting up a fan curve through precision or should we just keep the fan speed at a minimum?

Anyone know if this actually affects anything other than noise on a Hybrid card?

Gaming System "Overkill"

Case:
Corsair Obsidian 750D | Motherboard: ASUS Maximus IV Extreme | Processor: Intel Core i7-2600K Sandy Bridge 3.4 GHz - Overclocked to 4.7 GHz at 1.34v | Graphics Card: 2x EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Superclocked in SLI | Memory: G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3 1600 9-9-9-24-1T | Solid State Drive (OS Drive): Samsung 840 Pro 512 GB | Solid State Drive 2: OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB | Hard Drive (Storage): 2x Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB 7200 RPM | Power Supply: Enermax Revolutions 85+ 920w Silver Certified | Monitor: ASUS PB287Q 27" 2560x1440 PLS Monitor | Monitor 2: ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz 3D LCD Monitor

DSychev
  • Total Posts : 97
Re: Titan X and 980 hybrid cooler official thread 2015/12/11 07:40:33 (permalink)
Just came here to say this. After installing 3 of these hybrid coolers. Whoever thought that it's a brilliant idea to use thread locker on the shroud screws should think really hard about their life. It's borderline cruel and unusual punishment to get some of these out without stripping them. 
nunzmon
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 201
Re: Titan X and 980 hybrid cooler official thread 2015/12/11 13:43:51 (permalink)
3xVicious
3xViciousMy question is a bit silly but I was wondering whether the fan on the shroud would have any effect on the temperatures. Would there be any point in setting up a fan curve through precision or should we just keep the fan speed at a minimum?

Anyone know if this actually affects anything other than noise on a Hybrid card?

Yes that fan cools mem & VRM'S I Keep it 1 to 1

Asus Rampage IV blk 4930k @ 4.6 1.29v
4x4g corsair Dominator gt ram 2400 9.11.11.31 1t
NVidia Titan XP hybrid Asus pg348q monitor
ZiggyGG
  • Total Posts : 1
Re: Titan X and 980 hybrid cooler official thread 2015/12/11 21:53:31 (permalink)
Hi guys and girls :)
It has been literally months when I'm waiting for Titan X Hybrid Cooler to be available in online store in Europe and I'm done waiting.
So I just saw that EVGA have new shroud that's is compatible with all Hybrid coolers (without any model number on it) and I'm planing to buy 980Ti or 980 hybrid coolers for my Titan X's and swap with those new shrouds. Just can you please make me sure if that coolers are 100% compatible with Titan X? And what model is better 980 or 980Ti to use on MSI Titan X?
Thanks
shanndogg
Re: Titan X and 980 hybrid cooler official thread 2015/12/12 11:37:58 (permalink)
Just got two Titan X hybrid coolers and noticed in the instructions it indicates the preferred placement of the radiators is above the cards with the tube side of the radiator at the bottom. 

Regarding some of the radiator noise complaints, I am wondering if the recommended placement above eliminates any pump noise people may have been experiencing?  I know the preferred method is not available to all cases/setups as I see most photos do not have them in that configuration, but just curious if that type of placement definitely doesn't produce any pump noise.
Cozmo85
  • Total Posts : 85
Re: Titan X and 980 hybrid cooler official thread 2015/12/13 15:21:53 (permalink)
 Do the pumps still have a slight whine to them?
zalster
  • Total Posts : 57
Re: Titan X and 980 hybrid cooler official thread 2015/12/14 08:30:12 (permalink)
I've not noticed any whine, but occasionally you do hear a "gurgle" sound as a air bubble may pass thru but that usually only happens after the machine has been off for some time.  

As far as radiator noise, my system used to have ACX before i upgraded to the hybrid,there's a LOT less noise than before. 

Rig 1
Windows 7
Asus X99-E ws
Intel i7-5960x 8-core
RipJaw DDR4 32 GB (8x4) 3000
4-EVGA 1080Ti SC2 hybrids 
EVGA 1600 Watt PSU

Rig 2
Windows 7
Intel i7 6950X
Asus X99e-ws/usb 3.1
G Skill DDR4 3200 32 GB
4-EVGA 1080 Ti FTW Hybrids
EVGA 1600 Watt PSU
rvanevery
  • Total Posts : 13
Re: Titan X and 980 hybrid cooler official thread 2015/12/14 14:18:00 (permalink)
Agreed and I have a similar configuration to zalster (rads mounted sideways), on rare occasions I hear a gurgle but other than that it's silent.

Corsair 540 AIR
ASUS X99 WS | E5-2695v3 | 128GB ECC DDR4 | 3x EVGA Titan X SC | 2x 1TB Samsung 840 | 1.92TB Liteon SSD | LEPA G1600 

Alienware 13
i5-5200u | 8GB DDR3 | 960m | 1TB Crucial M550 | Graphics AMP + Titan X
EVGA_JacobF
EVGA Alumni
  • Total Posts : 16946
  • Ribbons : 26
Re: Titan X and 980 hybrid cooler official thread 2015/12/14 14:29:06 (permalink)

Cozmo85
  • Total Posts : 85
Re: Titan X and 980 hybrid cooler official thread 2015/12/15 18:29:03 (permalink)
zalster
I've not noticed any whine, but occasionally you do hear a "gurgle" sound as a air bubble may pass thru but that usually only happens after the machine has been off for some time.  

As far as radiator noise, my system used to have ACX before i upgraded to the hybrid,there's a LOT less noise than before. 

No buzzing? I went through two titan x units when they first came out, both buzzed from the pump and i had to get rid of em sadly.
SuperConker
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 270
Re: Titan X and 980 hybrid cooler official thread 2015/12/16 07:13:25 (permalink)
shanndogg
Just got two Titan X hybrid coolers and noticed in the instructions it indicates the preferred placement of the radiators is above the cards with the tube side of the radiator at the bottom. 

Regarding some of the radiator noise complaints, I am wondering if the recommended placement above eliminates any pump noise people may have been experiencing?  I know the preferred method is not available to all cases/setups as I see most photos do not have them in that configuration, but just curious if that type of placement definitely doesn't produce any pump noise.

I have my 2 Hybrids placed like the manual suggests, but they still make a constant buzzing sound.

shanndogg
Re: Titan X and 980 hybrid cooler official thread 2015/12/17 20:19:06 (permalink)
Just installed my two titan hybrid coolers but have two important questions:

1) On one of my cards my hand slipped while holding the pump heatsink to turn it over to screw in the four tension screws.  I panicked, lifted the heatsink (thus, separating the "fresh" thermal paste seal), and reseated it quickly then screwed it in.  After the fact I recall reading it's generally recommended to reapply thermal paste when removing heatsinks.  Not sure if it's absolute to reapply every time no-matter-what.  Do you think this applies to my situation or should it be fine?

2) When cleaning the GPUs there seemed to be a lot of the stock thermal compound that had spread to the edges.  I cleaned it as best I could, but there may have been some very fine or thin residue that was caught at the very outer edges or in the small little pins that were sticking up around the GPU- in that area that frames the GPU.  Is this a concern?
Legendhidde
  • Total Posts : 47
Re: Titan X and 980 hybrid cooler official thread 2015/12/24 15:28:05 (permalink)
ADANDC650
deathtard
ADANDC650

I'm pretty sure it's you cards sensor that went bad because of the pump needing to share the fan header with the blower fan to get it's power. You will need to RMA your card because nothing you do will fix it unless you know how to fix the sensor. EVGA needs to know what's going on because in cases like mine, I won't be able to RMA my expensive Titan X because I lost the receipt. It's not even the manufacturers fault so I don't blame them for not wanting to RMA my card because of the damn EVGA pump needing to share the power with the blower fan on the card.

You are kidding me right? I have this issue with TWO of my 980 Tis. It's really making me mad. I have to RMA my cards to Zotac and Gainward now, it's becoming an absolute pain to do this. I had hoped EVGA was able to just take my current card (980 ti, with hybrid kit as well as backplate) and RMA me a functional 980 ti hybrid but of course they can't do that.

This has made me lose all hope because if both of my cards are broken, who's to say my next two cards won't be broken, that I just bought two incompatible brands that the hybrid cooler just doesn't work with.

Not to mention having to make ANOTHER RMA after having to go through the RMA on my bloody hybrid kits already.

Zenesis
  • Total Posts : 3
Re: Titan X and 980 hybrid cooler official thread 2015/12/26 15:34:47 (permalink)
Hello guys! I have been looking for an answer to my issue on reddit - without luck, so I figured this forum would be the very best one for my solution.
I have found a 980 ti hybrid ( self installed kit ) for very cheap, 550euros. However, the seller says that the VRM cooling fan (?) was buggy for him, jumping to 100% and now not working at all. Hardware or software problem idk. The watercooler is working and he has given me proof that it's stable under load with Firemark within acceptable temperature which is 50c capped. He is also trying to tell me that the VRAM fan shouldn't be lifethreatening as it is also passively cooled by some kind of plate (???). Before triggering the moneybutton I'd like to confirm that I'm not buying a card which VRM reaches 200c just because I got scammed. 

You guys are my last hope!! Thank you in advance :*!
bcavnaugh
The Crunchinator
  • Total Posts : 38977
  • Ribbons : 282
Re: Titan X and 980 hybrid cooler official thread 2015/12/26 15:51:06 (permalink)
Zenesis
Hello guys! I have been looking for an answer to my issue on reddit - without luck, so I figured this forum would be the very best one for my solution.
I have found a 980 ti hybrid ( self installed kit ) for very cheap, 550euros. However, the seller says that the VRM cooling fan (?) was buggy for him, jumping to 100% and now not working at all. Hardware or software problem idk. The watercooler is working and he has given me proof that it's stable under load with Firemark within acceptable temperature which is 50c capped. He is also trying to tell me that the VRAM fan shouldn't be lifethreatening as it is also passively cooled by some kind of plate (???). Before triggering the moneybutton I'd like to confirm that I'm not buying a card which VRM reaches 200c just because I got scammed. 

You guys are my last hope!! Thank you in advance :*!

For 200 euros more you would be covered by a warranty. New Hardware for New Technologies is Best.
You would have no support because you would not have the Stock Cooler to re-install to send it in for repairs if needed.
So you would be out 200 euros and nothing could you do about.

This is same as Thread http://forums.evga.com/Secondhand-980-Ti-Hybrid-m2428469.aspx
You should only Post One Thread per Subject and per Thread.

Associate Code: 9E88QK5L7811G3H

Legendhidde
Re: Titan X and 980 hybrid cooler official thread 2015/12/26 16:35:33 (permalink)
I'm not sure it's a good idea. The fan is installed there for a reason still, air flow would be zero inside the casing of the 980 Ti hybrid. It may work if you remove the shroud, but that's just some janky solution. If the fan isn't working properly, especially the GPU fan, there is an incompatibility or just simply a broken card.
SuperConker
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 270
Re: Titan X and 980 hybrid cooler official thread 2015/12/26 18:20:21 (permalink)
A work-around for a broken fan-controller on the graphics card would be to use an adapter like this:
http://www.moddiy.com/pro...-Connector-(Male).html to connect the gpu's blower-fan to.
(Hybrid pump wire should still be connected to the card itself, and not this adapter).

Then you can connect this adapter to a motherboard 4-pin pwm connector, and set the gpu fan to something like 30% in the Bios.

Titan X/900 series Graphics have a fragile fan-controller onboard that sometimes fail,
and will make the blower-fan run at 100% speed.

Once the controller has failed, there is not much you can do but to RMA the card,
or use an adapter to fix the fan if you cannot/don't want to RMA it for whatever reason.
post edited by SuperConker - 2015/12/26 18:53:05

Legendhidde
Re: Titan X and 980 hybrid cooler official thread 2015/12/27 07:07:00 (permalink)
SuperConker
A work-around for a broken fan-controller on the graphics card would be to use an adapter like this:
http://www.moddiy.com/pro...-Connector-(Male).html to connect the gpu's blower-fan to.
(Hybrid pump wire should still be connected to the card itself, and not this adapter).

Then you can connect this adapter to a motherboard 4-pin pwm connector, and set the gpu fan to something like 30% in the Bios.

Titan X/900 series Graphics have a fragile fan-controller onboard that sometimes fail,
and will make the blower-fan run at 100% speed.

Once the controller has failed, there is not much you can do but to RMA the card,
or use an adapter to fix the fan if you cannot/don't want to RMA it for whatever reason.

Hi, thanks for that. Unfortunately it seems that the Hybrid kit is just incompatible with non-EVGA reference designs. There are different PCB designs that the hybrid kit doesn't like. My GPU fan itself is working perfectly, so my cards are all fine.

Thanks a lot for the suggestion though, I'm going to be using that connector with my own Noctua fans and control the fans through Speedfan, aside from buying a dedicated fan controller, it's my last hope.

I desperately want EVGA to change their advertising to avoid people buying this kit and being disappointed in the immense noise it makes. Check the back of your card, if it has 3 little rectangular components in the middle of the GPU core, then your design is incompatible. If you have 5 little rectangular components spread in a diagonal shape that aligns with the holes in the backplate that EVGA offers for the 980 ti, then you're compatible.
neel7
  • Total Posts : 22
Re: The Official Titan X and HYBRID Water Cooler (All in One) for GTX 980 Thread 2016/01/08 14:02:49 (permalink)
ShadowYuna
voozers
chizow
voozers
Thanks for the tips! I pretty much am doing the little brother to your build. I have a Corsair 240 and a single 980 Ti reference. It's great to know I don't have to physically modify the shroud. Now I just need to find out where to mount the GPU radiator (my front has my H105 and there is no clearance at the top due to my mATX mobo). Maybe in the empty fan mounts on the PSU side of the case?

I agree reference looks awesome! 

Np!  Let me know if you have any more questions.  I will say that you will need allen wrench 1.5mm and 2mm heads to remove the shroud.  I can't say for sure where you can fit that rad, but anywhere it fits should be fine.  In front of the card against the h105 should be fine honestly.  The efficiency is in the rad itself and solid airflow through it, free hanging in the case is worth it for the massive cooling difference.

Do you know the exact length of the hoses on the cooler? I want to see if it can reach from my GPU to the fan mounting placement on the PSU side of the Air 240. And the dimensions of the plate to see if it can fit through the rubber grommets haha.

The exact length of the Hybrid Cooler is 14 inch. 

I have modded the Hybrid Cooler with Corsair H75 so I can keep the same reference looks but cool the GPU with AIO.

chizow have done exactly same as what I have done. I have modded little bit more due to annoying pump noise from AIO.

If you are OK with pump noise chizow's way is the best way to keep the same reference looks.

Hey ShadowYuna & Chizow, first of all I'd like to say thank-you for helping & answering so many people's questions on this forums/thread.

Was wondering if you can try to help me out aswell if possible.
Please take in the fact that i am a complete newcomer to trying to liquid cool a gpu using a aio cooler of any sort.
I myself own a reference blower style Nvidia Gtx 970 & Gtx 780 Ti.

One thing i really love about it is it's geforce Gtx logo led & I didn't want to sacrifice that to liquid cool it using any vga aio cooler.  When i found this thread i saw some picture of you using a corsair h75 on your reference Gtx 980 or titan x i believe?

I was wondering if i could do exactly what you did with my Gtx 970? or a Gtx 780 Ti?
Now as i am new my biggest concern is, do i have to do any sort of modification to make this work with a corsair h105 gtx or a corsair h80i Gtx or a h100i gtx?
Taking some screws out here & there & mounting things i can do, but what i don't want to do is do any sort of cutting or some extreme mod to make this work.
So is it possible? & will my led logo still turn on after i do this?

This is how i want my Gtx 970 to look, a very clean aio cooler install, where the pipes come out nicely & the top plastic is covered aswell.  Can i do this with a reference nvidia gtx 970 with a corsair h105 without much modification? Also where the pipes came out in that picture, did the person cut that area for them to come out?
Do i need to buy some sort of metal plate to install the corsair h105 or h100i or h80i to the gpu?

One thing i would really LOVE & many people would love if you did is make a small YouTube video of a step by step process of how exactly to do this.
It would help A-LOT of people out, especially newcomers like me.

Thanks Chizow & ShadowYuna!  : )

post edited by neel7 - 2016/01/08 21:44:33
neel7
  • Total Posts : 22
Re: The Official Titan X and HYBRID Water Cooler (All in One) for GTX 980 Thread 2016/01/08 21:25:42 (permalink)
CoercionShaman
Telaso
I wonder if the 980 upgrade kit would work with the 980TI.....

Discussed numerous times.  980  = Titan X = 980Ti except for the shroud having the 'appropriate' labeling.

= reference nvidia gtx 970? or no?
Page: << < ..262728 > Showing page 27 of 28
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile