The all-new Razer Blade 15 - built for those who demand more

Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102262
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2020/04/02 07:19:05 (permalink)
https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200402005217/en/All-new-Razer-Blade-15-%E2%80%93-Built-Demand

Razer, the leading global lifestyle brand for gamers, today revealed the next evolution of the Razer Blade 15 gaming laptop, featuring up to an 8-core 10th Gen Intel Core i7 processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX SUPER GPUs, and a 300Hz display all packed into the signature black aluminium chassis. Complemented with a new keyboard layout, upgraded I/O, and abundant SSD storage, the Blade 15 gives users the power to play their best game, create their best work, and live their best life.

"The new Razer Blade 15 is simply the best laptop we have ever created," said Brad Wildes, Senior Vice President of Razer's Systems Business Unit. "We've added numerous cutting-edge features and user improvements that were requested directly from the community to make the Blade 15 more than just a great laptop for gamers, but a great laptop for everyone."

The Blade 15 is armed with the best of the best in graphics technology, with the all-new NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GPU with Max-Q design. The new RTX SUPER GPU lineup features up to 25% increased performance over the original RTX GPUs, with up to 8 GB of high-bandwidth GDDR6 memory and more ray tracing cores for advanced real-time ray tracing performance and faster framerates at higher settings in today's latest games. The RTX SUPER GPUs also provide additional benefits for virtual reality and content creation where the additional performance helps reduce render times and improve graphical fidelity.

The all-new Razer Blade 15 will start at $1,599.99 USD / 1,799.99€ MSRP and will be available starting in May at Razer.com and through select retailers in the United States and Canada. The Razer Blade 15 will come soon to Razer.com and select retailers in Europe, China, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East. 

Sounds like one beast of a gaming laptop. I'm still curious what the heat will be like when the CPU jups up to 5.1GHZ or more. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

1 Reply Related Threads

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 30983
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: The all-new Razer Blade 15 - built for those who demand more 2020/04/02 09:18:59 (permalink)
    nice specs

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile