Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102260
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2021/09/13 07:14:55 (permalink)
Redfall gameplay and new details revealed in massive leak | KitGuru

Redfall isn’t due out until some time in 2022, but it looks like third-party play testing is already underway. Usually, we wouldn’t hear anything about these play tests due to NDAs, but one employee decided to go rogue, unveiling 14 screenshots online, some of which show more polished areas of the game, while others show in-development areas and tools, such as enemy spawners and other developer toggles.

As we can see from the screenshots, Redfall is a looter shooter. We can already see legendary gear, damage numbers a levelling system in place and more. The leaker also confirmed a few more details about the game, confirming that gameplay is very similar to Borderlands, but with a seamless open world, similar in scope to something like Ghost of Tsushima.
Each playable character has their own unique hero ability and in keeping with Arkane’s tradition, you can focus on stealthy gameplay or guns-blazing action to get through missions. Some of these missions will also have Borderlands-style boss fights. Weapons will also be varied, from normal weapons like rifles and handguns to more unique weapons, like a stake launcher to keep enemy vampires at bay.

The game will include six playable characters at launch, four of which we already saw in the trailer for the game. Finally, the game can be played fully single-player, or in co-op mode, just like Wolfenstein: New Blood, which Arkane also worked on.

I am interested in the single player option. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

1 Reply Related Threads

aka_STEVE_b
    EGC Admin
    • Total Posts : 17692
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 69
    Re: Redfall gameplay and new details revealed in massive leak 2021/09/13 07:34:19 (permalink)
    I hope this is true and it turns out to be good ,...

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X  12-core cpu~ ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero ~ EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3~ G.SKILL Trident Z NEO 32GB DDR4-3600 ~ Phanteks Eclipse P400s red case ~ EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G+ PSU ~ Intel 660p M.2 drive~ Crucial MX300 275 GB SSD ~WD 2TB SSD ~CORSAIR H115i RGB Pro XT 280mm cooler ~ CORSAIR Dark Core RGB Pro mouse ~ CORSAIR K68 Mech keyboard ~ HGST 4TB Hd.~ AOC AGON 32" monitor 1440p @ 144Hz ~ Win 10 x64
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile