EVGA

RGB resets on 1080ti SC2 when waking from sleep...

Author
Copyright
  • Total Posts : 3
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2017/11/18 05:49:18 (permalink)
This RGB adventure I have taken on has to be the most buggy pain in the rear I have ever encountered.  Just dropped over $800 on a 1080ti SC2 (I buy local in case of issues).  The card will reset the LED's back to stock every time waking from sleep.  I have to go into the LED utility and reset it back to the color I want every time.. this does not seem right and its very annoying... Please help!

1 Reply Related Threads

Copyright
    • Total Posts : 3
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: RGB resets on 1080ti SC2 when waking from sleep... 2017/11/18 06:26:23 (permalink)
    I got it working.. not sure if user error or not.  I did have the Nvidia LED visualizer installed.  I decided maybe that was causing problems.. so I uninstalled.. when I did that I lost all LED control.. so I removed Precision XOC and re-installed.  Instead of using the LED Syn button I went into the settings area and applied the static color in there.  Once I did this it has stayed no matter if I sleep or not.  Not sure if I should have been using that section to begin with but the LED SYNC button should have done the same?
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile