EVGA

Nu Audio program does not run

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
Traaaaan
  • Total Posts : 14
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: Nu Audio program does not run 2021/04/07 08:14:16 (permalink)
EVGATech_LeeM
Also, with the NU Audio program closed, try going into your App Data folder, then Local, then EVGA.  You'll see a folder that starts with NUA.exe_Url_[gibberish], and ends with a bunch of random numbers and letters.  Delete that folder, then try opening up the software again.

Thank lord I found this post, Lee! My Nu Audio suddenly stopped opening. Reinstalling did not work. 

I deleted the C:\users\user name\appdata\local\EVGA\NUA exe [gibberish] folder and then the reinstall worked. 
I had to open C: drive, hit the "view" tab at the top, and check "hidden files" to get to appdata. 

But it works again. Thank you! I think it was a weird windows problem because I a bunch of my desktop icons had randomly disappeared when nu audio stopped working but they are now back. 
post edited by Traaaaan - 2021/04/07 08:18:49
Burke888
  • Total Posts : 67
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: Nu Audio program does not run 2023/03/12 10:19:07 (permalink)
EVGA_Lee
Also, with the NU Audio program closed, try going into your App Data folder, then Local, then EVGA.  You'll see a folder that starts with NUA.exe_Url_[gibberish], and ends with a bunch of random numbers and letters.  Delete that folder, then try opening up the software again.

This issued resolved the software not opening for me. Thank you!
Falita
  • Total Posts : 27
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: Nu Audio program does not run 2023/03/31 16:40:36 (permalink)
Burke888
EVGA_Lee

This issued resolved the software not opening for me. Thank you!

Today for me after the windows update KB5023773 (W10 Pro) the icon was missing, tried a reinstall but nothing, deleted that folder then launched the app and now it works!.
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile