EVGA

Microsoft Announces List of Over 140 Publishers & Studios Working on Xbox Series X Games

Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102485
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 85
2020/05/08 01:52:16 (permalink)
https://www.techpowerup.com/266806/microsoft-announces-list-of-over-140-publishers-studios-working-on-xbox-series-x-games

In the latest episode of Inside Xbox, Microsoft showed off trailers for several new games including Assassin's Creed Valhalla, Yakuza: Like a Dragon, and Dirt 5. Alongside the new game trailers, Microsoft also published a list of over 140 publishers and studios all working on games for the new console. Big names such as 2K Games, Activision, Bethesda, Bungie, Electronic Arts, SEGA, Square Enix, and Ubisoft are all present along with countless smaller publishers and studios. The full list of publishers and studios can be found below.

Looks like Microsoft is getting a massive amount of game developer support. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

2 Replies Related Threads

Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10114
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: Microsoft Announces List of Over 140 Publishers & Studios Working on Xbox Series X Gam 2020/05/08 04:40:55 (permalink)
    Not surprised that they have so much support since it's going to run every port coming to consoles. I also think that next generation we will see less exclusives since game development costs are raising each generation making it harder to recoup costs unless it's a game like Halo. 

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 31074
    • Ribbons : 123
    Re: Microsoft Announces List of Over 140 Publishers & Studios Working on Xbox Series X Gam 2020/05/08 06:24:00 (permalink)
    looks like MS has a good plan in the works

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

Older RIG projects RTX Project  Nibbler

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile