EVGA

LEDs not working for 2070 XC gaming.

Author
Dustinmthomas
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2021/05/08 21:29:21 (permalink)
picked up a card from a very good friend of mine, card worked in his machine prior to him taking it out and sending it to me. Performed a DDU on my machine, updated the drivers for the card, downloaded Precision X1 and haven't had any luck getting it to work properly. When I power up the machine, the card does not even illuminate, I've checked all the connections on the card. Not sure if this is where it needs to be posted or not but figured I'd give it a try anyway. My previous card was a EVGA 1070 FTW, precision worked for it but the LED program would not, however the LED's lit up on that card and I never had any issues. Am I missing something? I've deleted all the old files from the old card as far as I know. Just want to be able to tie it into the rest of my LED's. 

3 Replies Related Threads

SleepyEs
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 101
    Re: LEDs not working for 2070 XC gaming. 2021/05/09 14:35:47 (permalink)
    hmm could be power issue, maybe some connectors arent connected in gpuitself, wide variety of issues
    ajchai
    • Total Posts : 100
    Re: LEDs not working for 2070 XC gaming. 2021/06/02 01:25:46 (permalink)
    check out the connectors you might have forgot to plug one in

jpender14
    • Total Posts : 100
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: LEDs not working for 2070 XC gaming. 2021/06/02 01:35:24 (permalink)
    Dustinmthomas
    picked up a card from a very good friend of mine, card worked in his machine prior to him taking it out and sending it to me. Performed a DDU on my machine, updated the drivers for the card, downloaded Precision X1 and haven't had any luck getting it to work properly. When I power up the machine, the card does not even illuminate, I've checked all the connections on the card. Not sure if this is where it needs to be posted or not but figured I'd give it a try anyway. My previous card was a EVGA 1070 FTW, precision worked for it but the LED program would not, however the LED's lit up on that card and I never had any issues. Am I missing something? I've deleted all the old files from the old card as far as I know. Just want to be able to tie it into the rest of my LED's. 

I don’t think it’s a driver issue.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile