EVGA

Hot!Issue with Z12 keyboard

Author
Sladuradi
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2024/08/03 07:41:08 (permalink)
Hello, when I try to connect my Z12 keyboard, the lights turns on for a second, then I get a "USB device not recognized" error. I've updated Windows, downloaded , but there is no change in the behavior. How can I fix this issue?

4 Replies Related Threads

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 30690
    • Ribbons : 123
    Re: Issue with Z12 keyboard 2024/08/03 10:56:34 (permalink)
    Sladuradi
    Hello, when I try to connect my Z12 keyboard, the lights turns on for a second, then I get a "USB device not recognized" error. I've updated Windows, downloaded , but there is no change in the behavior. How can I fix this issue?

Welcome to the EVGA Forums, Congrats on your first Thread

You did not mention if you have already run the EVGA software --> https://www.evga.com/unleash/

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

Older RIG projects RTX Project  Nibbler

Sladuradi
    • Total Posts : 2
    Re: Issue with Z12 keyboard 2024/08/04 02:42:24 (permalink)
    Hello and thank you! Yes, I did run the  software.  What I didn't mention is that I am using Windows 11
    Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 8876
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: Issue with Z12 keyboard 2024/08/05 17:10:39 (permalink)
    What USB port are you using? It's best to use one on the back of the PC and make sure that the mouse would work in the same port. It's also worth seeing if the keyboard works before you get into windows in the bios level.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

ElPaisa
    • Total Posts : 1
    Re: Issue with Z12 keyboard 2024/08/23 15:15:45 (permalink)
    Hola espero que puedan ayudarme, tengo dos teclados evga z12 despues de actualizarlos con la aplicacion evga rgb unleash empezo a funcionar mal ambos teclados, se presionaban las teclas solas aleatoriamente cualquier tecla, y luego se enloquecen y no dejan hacer nada, antes de actualizar funcionaban perfecto, me encantan mis teclados hay alguna forma de volver a alguna actualizacion anterior, ponerlos de fabrica como nuevos o alguna otra solucion, alguna nueva actualizacion de firware para 2024 que corriga este error? La version actual de firmware v0.29, intente reiniciar de fabrica los valores de los teclados funcionan por 15 min y luego vuelven a funcionar mal, he instalado todas la versiones de software del evga rgb unleash y nada me fucniona he visto que esto le esta pasando a muchos. espero me puedan ayudar con una nueva actualizacion o con cualquire solucion gracias.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile