EVGA

Helpful ReplyHot!(Resolved) Is this a game?

Author
tt0ne
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 138
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 4
2023/11/25 04:23:43 (permalink)
I get an email about my RMA from an evga employee named "Jayson Cane" from "rma@evga.com" and the last thing he says to me is and I quote: "Please feel free to contact me back should you have any questions or concerns regarding the RMA."

Awesome, because I have questions. The only problem is he doesn't provide me any information in the email about how I can actually do that? Obviously rma@evga.com was the first one I tried but that email doesn't accept receiving messages.

I tried all the following: csemail@evga.com, jayson.cane@evga.com, jaysonc@evga.com, jcane@evga.com, support@evga.com and soporte@evga.com

They all bounced. So could someone be so kind as to explain how I can respond back to him?

Marco

edit by Cool GTX added (Resolved) to title
post edited by Cool GTX - 2023/12/01 13:13:59

---

Cool GTX
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 30582
  • Ribbons : 123
Re: Is this a game? 2023/11/25 06:25:27 (permalink)
tt0ne
I get an email about my RMA from an evga employee named "Jayson Cane" from "rma@evga.com" and the last thing he says to me is and I quote: "Please feel free to contact me back should you have any questions or concerns regarding the RMA."

Awesome, because I have questions. The only problem is he doesn't provide me any information in the email about how I can actually do that? Obviously rma@evga.com was the first one I tried but that email doesn't accept receiving messages.

I tried all the following: csemail@evga.com, jayson.cane@evga.com, jaysonc@evga.com, jcane@evga.com, support@evga.com and soporte@evga.com

They all bounced. So could someone be so kind as to explain how I can respond back to him?

Marco

I'd have bet that jcane@evga.com would have been correct

https://www.evga.com/about/contactus/#email

This might Help, after the Holiday as EVGA is shutdown till Monday, November 27th at 9AM PST

Special Thanksgiving Notice:
The EVGA U.S. Offices, Technical Support, and Warehouse will be closed in observance of the Thanksgiving Holiday on Thursday November 23rd through Friday November 24th and reopening on Monday November 27th at 9AM PST.

Not his direct email address, just some good information .... I would suggest sending email to EVGA with ---> Attention EVGA_RMA_JaysonC & your RMA# IN the subject line of that email

Send email to:  support@evga.com
Public Profile for EVGA_RMA_JaysonC

link to public profile:   https://forums.evga.com/Profile/521687/

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

Older RIG projects RTX Project  Nibbler

Hoggle
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 8859
Re: Is this a game? 2023/11/26 03:05:33 (permalink)
You can also reach out to EVGA by phone and they should be able to give you the correct information or answer any questions you may have about the RMA.

EVGA - About Us - Contact Us

Again, though it would have to wait until Monday the 27th to give them a call during the business hours.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

tt0ne
Superclocked Member
Re: Is this a game? 2023/11/26 22:50:14 (permalink)
Ok good to know about them being closed until November 27th - but that doesn't really account for the actual failures of the emails - I highly doubt that the mail server takes vacations, too ;-)

See below:

Reporting-MTA: dns; web.heavenlysanctuary.com
X-Postfix-Queue-ID: 4ScrHZ31FHz5DlXP
X-Postfix-Sender: rfc822; marco@heavenlysanctuary.com
Arrival-Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2023 04:09:14 -0800 (PST)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; csemail@evga.com
Original-Recipient: rfc822;csemail@evga.com
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: dns; d290004a.ess.barracudanetworks.com
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 permanent failure for one or more recipients
(jcane@evga.com:blocked,jaysonc@evga.com:blocked,jayson.cane@evga.com:blocked,csemail@evga.com:blocked)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; jayson.cane@evga.com
Original-Recipient: rfc822;jayson.cane@evga.com
(jcane@evga.com:blocked,jaysonc@evga.com:blocked,jayson.cane@evga.com:blocked,csemail@evga.com:blocked)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; jaysonc@evga.com
Original-Recipient: rfc822;jaysonc@evga.com

Final-Recipient: rfc822; jcane@evga.com
Original-Recipient: rfc822;jcane@evga.com

---

tt0ne
Superclocked Member
Re: Is this a game? 2023/11/27 09:44:00 (permalink)
I mean, how can the support@evga.com email be blocked by barracuda's cloud service?

help!

---

Cool GTX
EVGA Forum Moderator
Re: Is this a game? 2023/11/27 10:27:43 (permalink)
tt0ne
I mean, how can the support@evga.com email be blocked by barracuda's cloud service?

help!

Have a different Browser or email account you can try?

Call them today?

I just sent an email to EVGA & gave them this thread information

FYI my email to same address as you mention above, seems to have been sent

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

EVGA_RMA_JaysonC
RMA Management
  • Total Posts : 1020
  • Ribbons : 3
Re: Is this a game? 2023/11/27 11:45:54 (permalink)
tt0ne

Marco

Hi tt0ne,

Sorry to hear you have not been able to reach me. Let me review this with our IT team.

However, can you please send me a PM on here through the forums for the time being?

Best Regards,

-Jayson- EVGA USA RMA Dept.
Reddit/Twitter - u/EVGA_JaysonC   @evga_jaysonc 

tt0ne
Superclocked Member
Re: Is this a game? 2023/11/27 13:55:06 (permalink)
I'm starting to think you guys just don't like me:

post edited by tt0ne - 2023/11/27 13:57:56

---

EVGA_RMA_JaysonC
RMA Management
Re: Is this a game? 2023/11/27 14:14:10 (permalink)
tt0ne
I'm starting to think you guys just don't like me:

Hi tt0ne,

I can assure you we are here to help. If you are having troubles with email, sending a PM or making a support ticket, please reach out to us over the phone at your earliest convivence so we can assist you.  Our support team can be reached at 888.881.3842 M-F 9am - 5pm PST.

Regards,

tt0ne
Superclocked Member
Re: Is this a game? 2023/11/27 15:19:36 (permalink)
Jayson,

I've resent an email to support@evga.com and it seems to have gone through this time. Maybe Barracuda Networks was having issues when I tried. Can you please verify that you were able to get a hold of it and then respond from your business email?

Kind Regards,
Marco

---

EVGA_RMA_JaysonC
RMA Management
Re: Is this a game? 2023/11/27 15:44:05 (permalink)
tt0ne
Jayson,

I've resent an email to support@evga.com and it seems to have gone through this time. Maybe Barracuda Networks was having issues when I tried. Can you please verify that you were able to get a hold of it and then respond from your business email?

Kind Regards,
Marco

Hi Marco,

Thank you for the update.  I was able to pull your email from the support team and followed up with you directly.  

Best Regards,

tt0ne
Superclocked Member
Re: Is this a game? 2023/11/27 17:45:42 (permalink)
Man, I see the note above on the forum index saying your phones are down now. Crazy. What's next? Jensen Huang DDoS'ing your website? ;-)

---

tt0ne
Superclocked Member
Re: Is this a game? 2023/12/01 03:09:03 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Cool GTX 2023/12/01 13:06:39
Just wanted to say thank you to EVGA Support and especially Jayson for helping me get my warranty taken care of leaving with the feeling that as a customer you all still think I'm valuable. I know things have changed with you no longer selling Nvidia cards but I really hope you continue to have suiccess with the products you do sell and we see Evga around for many years to come.

---

Cool GTX
EVGA Forum Moderator
Re: (Resolved) Is this a game? 2023/12/01 13:07:26 (permalink)
tt0ne
Just wanted to say thank you to EVGA Support and especially Jayson for helping me get my warranty taken care of leaving with the feeling that as a customer you all still think I'm valuable. I know things have changed with you no longer selling Nvidia cards but I really hope you continue to have suiccess with the products you do sell and we see Evga around for many years to come.

Glad to see your RMA was taken care of to your satisfaction

Hoggle
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 8859
Re: Is this a game? 2023/12/02 03:52:14 (permalink)
tt0ne

Glad it was taken care of for you and happy you were left happy with the EVGA brand. Sometimes it can take a while for an RMA especially if your system is down since every day seems like forever, but I have to say EVGA is great when it does come to the support that they do offer.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile