EVGA

Helpful ReplyIs the Elite FTW3 just a "paint job" ?????

Page: < 123 Showing page 3 of 3
Author
GTXJackBauer
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 10323
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 48
Re: Is the Elite FTW3 just a "paint job" ????? 2017/04/30 17:49:09 (permalink)
Can't wait for another 3-4 weeks of more forum spamming complaints when they knowingly know they're driving into a storm with a twister in it.  (Expect delays, etc.)  yay! 

Use this Associate Code at your checkouts or follow these instructions for Up to 10% OFF on all your EVGA purchases:
LMD3DNZM9LGK8GJ
surfseattle
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 168
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: Is the Elite FTW3 just a "paint job" ????? 2017/04/30 18:06:08 (permalink)
It's kinda like the kid who started in October waiting for christmas to open his present and then is told on December 23rd ..................... "Nah, ya gotta wait another week or two ...... Christmas just got postponed until mid-January".

post edited by surfseattle - 2017/04/30 21:18:41
Soldier4343
  • Total Posts : 10
Re: Is the Elite FTW3 just a "paint job" ????? 2017/04/30 18:23:48 (permalink)
Hanging in there for a 1080 ti classified version to update my 980ti classy.

6700k @ 4.8 ... 1tb SSD...GTX 980 ti Classified...40" 4k display.
surfseattle
Superclocked Member
Re: Is the Elite FTW3 just a "paint job" ????? 2017/04/30 21:23:25 (permalink)
Kriegripper
https://plastidip.com/our-products/plasti-dip/

People have done it to Graphics Cards before including me.

Hey Krieg,

Did you ever use that rubberized spray on the backplate ?    if you did, how did you keep the vent slots from getting plugged and did it cause any overheating issues?

One of the things that all GPU manufacturers seem to overlook when customers want to customize their computers with color coordinated components is the GPU backplate...... which in 99% of the cases is the main part of the GPU that you actually see.

MitchWh
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 146
Re: Is the Elite FTW3 just a "paint job" ????? 2017/05/01 01:06:57 (permalink)
So what is with the people, that are Elite Members and wasn't able to preorder? Are they not able to get the Elite Version at all? 

Kriegripper
  • Total Posts : 30
Re: Is the Elite FTW3 just a "paint job" ????? 2017/05/01 03:48:15 (permalink)
surfseattle
Kriegripper
https://plastidip.com/our-products/plasti-dip/

People have done it to Graphics Cards before including me.

Hey Krieg,

Did you ever use that rubberized spray on the backplate ?    if you did, how did you keep the vent slots from getting plugged and did it cause any overheating issues?

One of the things that all GPU manufacturers seem to overlook when customers want to customize their computers with color coordinated components is the GPU backplate...... which in 99% of the cases is the main part of the GPU that you actually see.

Hey, yea I never personally sprayed the backplate but I could see it working. If I were I would just layer some masking tape over the holes. Plastidip can withstand I believe like 3-4 hundred degrees but I've never tested it. I' never had a problem with the 1080 FTW or the Titan Xp that I currently have.
123Testing123
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 409
Re: Is the Elite FTW3 just a "paint job" ????? 2017/05/01 03:57:03 (permalink)
surfseattle

+1!
Correct me if I'm mistaken, but isn't that why backplates were added to GPU's in the first place (more for aesthetic than thermal concerns)?!

I understand that the side of the GPU is the dominant view, which is why they place their company moniker and card id all lit up there. However, most people sit with their computer on their desk and have their head higher than 90°, which means they're looking downward. Yes they see the side of the GPU, but in most instances, they see the top of it as well, and thus the backplate. In most cases, you'd have to lean over and tilt your head askew to get any real view of the fan area (bottom) of the GPU. 

Of course, this might be changing. There seems to be a trend to situate GPU's with the fan side facing forward. With this type of arrangement, it's ALL about the fan area. The side view with the moniker and id might be somewhat noticeable. The backplate? They could go back to not including it as it wouldn't be visible at all. If this takes off, companies will have to redesign the fan area to include their moniker and product id.
the_Scarlet_one
formerly Scarlet-tech
  • Total Posts : 24581
  • Ribbons : 79
Re: Is the Elite FTW3 just a "paint job" ????? 2017/05/01 06:43:51 (permalink)
123Testing123
+1!
Correct me if I'm mistaken, but isn't that why backplates were added to GPU's in the first place (more for aesthetic than thermal concerns)?!

I understand that the side of the GPU is the dominant view, which is why they place their company moniker and card id all lit up there. However, most people sit with their computer on their desk and have their head higher than 90°, which means they're looking downward. Yes they see the side of the GPU, but in most instances, they see the top of it as well, and thus the backplate. In most cases, you'd have to lean over and tilt your head askew to get any real view of the fan area (bottom) of the GPU. 

Of course, this might be changing. There seems to be a trend to situate GPU's with the fan side facing forward. With this type of arrangement, it's ALL about the fan area. The side view with the moniker and id might be somewhat noticeable. The backplate? They could go back to not including it as it wouldn't be visible at all. If this takes off, companies will have to redesign the fan area to include their moniker and product id.

Minor correction then, the backplate was to reinforce the pcb so that it wouldnt sag. Nothing to do with aesthetics or thermals. Aesthetics came later. So, no, looks weren't as important as preservation of the pcb and keeping the card for drooping.
The_Ninjak
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 170
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: Is the Elite FTW3 just a "paint job" ????? 2017/05/01 08:41:10 (permalink)
MitchWh
So what is with the people, that are Elite Members and wasn't able to preorder? Are they not able to get the Elite Version at all? 

It was posted elsewhere that they would have the opportunity to order one later.

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X | Asus ROG Crosshair VII Hero | EVGA SuperNOVA 850 P2 | EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra
G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3200 | Cooler Master MasterCase H500M
500GB Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe | 2TB ADATA SX8200 Pro NVMe | 1TB WD Blue 3D NAND SSD

123Testing123
iCX Member
Re: Is the Elite FTW3 just a "paint job" ????? 2017/05/01 11:05:02 (permalink)
Scarlet-Tech Minor correction then, the backplate was to reinforce the pcb so that it wouldnt sag. Nothing to do with aesthetics or thermals. Aesthetics came later. So, no, looks weren't as important as preservation of the pcb and keeping the card for drooping.

Thanks for bringing this to my, and others attention. Much appreciated.

I did indeed forget to mention protection and support.

Protection is a good thing, although as an example, very few motherboards have full, 100% protection of the front of the board, and they are used in more than a few computers (doh!).
But, yes, the GPU’s unprotected PCB is situated in a horizontal position (99.9% of the time anyway), so it’s probably much more vulnerable than a vertically positioned motherboard PCB. However, (in at least one case--no pun intended), the FTW3’s backplate has lots of ‘holes’ (slits of varying lengths, presumably for airflow and possibly for weight control, of which I count 84 on the side with the LED  and 123 of the other side), I would argue that protection is diminished because of them. What can happen in the closed environment of a computer case? If there’s water cooling, a leak could occur. Those holes certainly aren’t going to save the PCB underneath. Also, dust can ‘fall through the cracks’ to coin a phrase. This is probably worse, because there’s always going to be dust and cleaning the dust on the PCB underneath becomes more tedious (than if the PCB were not covered) and thus is either avoided entirely, or done much less frequently causing undue heat buildup.
Something could fall on the GPU (gravity like taxes is a constant :-) and in such a case (unless it's dust, or something else that could get through one or more of the slits), the backplate would probably do its job. How likely is something like that to occur? I would guestimate much less likely than a water leak and almost 100% less likely than the dust issue.
So, protection of the PCB? At this point, I'm not convinced.
(That said, it doesn't really speak to the reason backplates were 1st introduced... so the above may be all fluff...)

Rigidity? Ok, I did some searching (perfunctory, I admit) and it looks like support was indeed a factor. Was it the primary ingredient, or did aesthetics play a larger role? Well, I note that the just now shipping EVGA FTW3’s backplate is two separate metal plates, not one single metal plate spanning the entire card. Not sure how 2 pieces of metal could act as a brace if they are unattached. It’s also not clear to me how an added thin sheet of metal could help an approximately 5.5 inch GPU with PCB’s, fans, fins, aluminum and copper ducting, etc. to sag less. If backplates were primarily responsible for curtailing GPU sag, why do we see additional GPU support items being sold from companies such as Atlas, Cooler Master, Emperor’s Magic, Forth Level Mfg., mnpctech and MSI?

BTW, the FTW3 backplate appears from looking at the side to be the same thickness as the PCB it covers, however when it’s removed you can see that only the end (border or frame around each of the 2 backplate pieces) are that thick while the rest of the backplate appears to be only ½ as thick. I’m not sure I explained that very well. Have a look at the GamersNexus Teardown video @ ~3:06: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBjTi0uj64E&t=189s

Function over form? I'm not buying it in this case. Of course, I could be wrong... it's happened before.

Anyway, not trying to be argumentative, just attempting to support and clarify my original supposition.

post edited by 123Testing123 - 2017/05/01 11:07:09
Jediexpress
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 146
Re: Is the Elite FTW3 just a "paint job" ????? 2017/05/01 11:08:55 (permalink)
Since I'm water-cooling, I saw no point in getting the elite version..

Case Labs TH10, Rampage IV Extreme, Core i7 4930k @ 4.6ghz, 16gb Corsair Dominator GT @2133, 2x GTX 780Ti SC 3gb, Sound Blaster Zx, Corsair AX1200, Aquaero 5 Pro

Custom water cooling, dual loop, all acrylic tubing.
Capt_Caveman
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 132
Re: Is the Elite FTW3 just a "paint job" ????? 2017/05/01 11:15:06 (permalink)
nvm
post edited by Capt_Caveman - 2017/05/01 11:40:10

AMD 5900X
EVGA 3080 FTW3
AsRock X570 Taichi / Noctua NH-U14S
G.Skill TridentZ Neo 32gb(16x2) 3600mhz CL16
Seagate Firecuda 520 2TB NVMe / Samsung 960 EVO 1TB NVMe
Corsair Crystal 570X Case
EVGA G3 850w
Soundblaster AE-5
Alienware AW3418DW and LG 27GP850-B
surfseattle
Superclocked Member
Re: Is the Elite FTW3 just a "paint job" ????? 2017/05/01 11:35:22 (permalink)
123Testing123
Scarlet-Tech Minor correction then, the backplate was to reinforce the pcb so that it wouldnt sag. Nothing to do with aesthetics or thermals. Aesthetics came later. So, no, looks weren't as important as preservation of the pcb and keeping the card for drooping.

Protection is a good thing, although as an example, very few motherboards have full, 100% protection of the front of the board, and they are used in more than a few computers (doh!).
But, yes, the GPU’s unprotected PCB is situated in a horizontal position (99.9% of the time anyway), so it’s probably much more vulnerable than a vertically positioned motherboard PCB. However, (in at least one case--no pun intended), the FTW3’s backplate has lots of ‘holes’ (slits of varying lengths, presumably for airflow and possibly for weight control, of which I count 84 on the side with the LED  and 123 of the other side), I would argue that protection is diminished because of them. What can happen in the closed environment of a computer case? If there’s water cooling, a leak could occur. Those holes certainly aren’t going to save the PCB underneath. Also, dust can ‘fall through the cracks’ to coin a phrase. This is probably worse, because there’s always going to be dust and cleaning the dust on the PCB underneath becomes more tedious (than if the PCB were not covered) and thus is either avoided entirely, or done much less frequently causing undue heat buildup.
Something could fall on the GPU (gravity like taxes is a constant :-) and in such a case (unless it's dust, or something else that could get through one or more of the slits), the backplate would probably do its job. How likely is something like that to occur? I would guestimate much less likely than a water leak and almost 100% less likely than the dust issue.
(That said, it doesn't really speak to the reason backplates were 1st introduced... so the above may be all fluff...)

Rigidity? Ok, I did some searching (perfunctory, I admit) and it looks like support was indeed a factor. Was it the primary ingredient, or did aesthetics play a larger role? Well, I note that the just now shipping EVGA FTW3’s backplate is two separate metal plates, not one single metal plate spanning the entire card. Not sure how 2 pieces of metal could act as a brace if they are unattached. It’s also not clear to me how an added thin sheet of metal could help an approximately 5.5 inch GPU with PCB’s, fans, fins, aluminum and copper ducting, etc. to sag less. If backplates were primarily responsible for curtailing GPU sag, why do we see additional GPU support items being sold from companies such as Atlas, Cooler Master, Emperor’s Magic, Forth Level Mfg., mnpctech and MSI?

BTW, the FTW3 backplate appears from looking at the side to be the same thickness as the PCB it covers, however when it’s removed you can see that only the end (border or frame around each of the 2 backplate pieces) are that thick while the rest of the backplate appears to be only ½ as thick. I’m not sure I explained that very well. Have a look at the GamersNexus Teardown video @ ~3:06: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBjTi0uj64E&t=189s

Function over form? I'm not buying it in this case. Of course, I could be wrong... it's happened before.

Anyway, not trying to be argumentative, just attempting to support and clarify my original supposition.

Great post .... very informative !!

Gotta question though.

Why does is it seem like there is so much concern about "dust" by so many guys ???

People seem to go on and on about positive & negative air pressure in cases to prevent a dust problem, I just don't understand the concern.

I run my computer (Coolermaster XB HAF EVO case) with the sides off all the time and occasionally with the top off too.

And, with the new FTW3 I'm planning on never having the top and sides on.

Case and CPU fans these days are super quiet (I use Phanteks) so there is NO need all for the the sides and top to be on from a "noise" perspective.

And, the only time I get any fan noise (which is still minimal) is when I'm playing a particularly graphics intensive game like Witchier 3....... But, I use Beyerdynamic 990 headphones for gaming so even if the fans are running faster I still don't hear any fan noise.

With everyday computing it's pretty much dead silent.

Bottom line is I've never had ANY issue with dust ..... yeah it accumulates a bit  over time ....... but. I just blow it out every so often.

I'm tempted to start a new thread in the general section to get more info on the perceived "dust problem", because I just don't understand why there seems to be such a big concern about it.

So if any of you know the facts of why "dust is so bad" for a computer I'd be interested to know why.

post edited by surfseattle - 2017/05/01 11:37:24
GTXJackBauer
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: Is the Elite FTW3 just a "paint job" ????? 2017/05/01 12:36:23 (permalink)
Not sure what's the point of your backplate argument. Yes, it's used to strengthen the back area of the GPU and for some thermal as some backplates come with pads.  They used to have memory chips in the back of the GPUs which the metal back plate helped dissipate the heat from with the assist of case air flow.  On top of that, it was an eye sore to many system builders and we've since moved on to innovative builds of art.  

Anyhoo, you sound like an old timer who doesn't like change.  Nothing personal. 

surfseattle

I'm tempted to start a new thread in the general section to get more info on the perceived "dust problem", because I just don't understand why there seems to be such a big concern about it.

So if any of you know the facts of why "dust is so bad" for a computer I'd be interested to know why.

Dust is bad all around.  It's cakes the electronics and traps heat.  They can't breath in other words.  High heat is a longevity killer.

Use this Associate Code at your checkouts or follow these instructions for Up to 10% OFF on all your EVGA purchases:
LMD3DNZM9LGK8GJ
123Testing123
iCX Member
Re: Is the Elite FTW3 just a "paint job" ????? 2017/05/01 12:58:41 (permalink)
GTXJackBauer
Not sure what's the point of your backplate argument.

(Assume you're 'talking' to me)
I wasn't clear enough? Ok, in a nutshell, the appearance of the backplate matters and I believe it was a driving force in its first impletmentation. Simple as that. :-)

GTXJackBauer

Yes, it's used to strengthen the back area of the GPU...

As I wrote in my post above, if this is true, I have to wonder why there are 3rd party GPU support brackets on offer?

GTXJackBauer
On top of that, it was an eye sore to many system builders and we've since moved on to innovative builds of art.  

We certainly agree on that.

GTXJackBauer

I am 'an old timer' however I'm not a stranger to change and I'm not sure how this relates to the original point (that being that backplates were first introduced to address the issue of GPU sag).

GTXJackBauer

Dust is bad all around.  It's cakes the electronics and traps heat.  They can't breath in other words.  High heat is a longevity killer.

We agree here also.
surfseattle
Superclocked Member
Re: Is the Elite FTW3 just a "paint job" ????? 2017/05/01 13:05:27 (permalink)
GTXJackBauer
Not sure what's the point of your backplate argument. Yes, it's used to strengthen the back area of the GPU and for some thermal as some backplates come with pads.  They used to have memory chips in the back of the GPUs which the metal back plate helped dissipate the heat from with the assist of case air flow.  On top of that, it was an eye sore to many system builders and we've since moved on to innovative builds of art.  

surfseattle

Not sure who you're referring to about backplates ..... personally, I believe that backplates were initially issued for one purpose only - to strengthen the card so when it was installed horizontally it didn't  sag and put undue pressure on the card.    Cosmetics I believe came later.

But, whoever you're referring to with the "change" comment I expect it's way off base.

I'd suspect ANY person looking to buy the latest and greatest GPU would hardly be somebody who doesn't like change.

Yeah, it's true that dust can accumulate and cause heating problems.  

But, I'm afraid I didn't explain my question correctly.

Blowing out or vacuuming dust accumulation is necessary wether the it is "closed" case or in my situation and "open" case.

I guess the real question is .......Should anybody be overly concerned about dust when no case is "hermetically sealed" and dust is going to enter the case eventually anyway ?

Is it just to avoid cleaning on a routine basis ?

GTXJackBauer
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: Is the Elite FTW3 just a "paint job" ????? 2017/05/01 17:49:27 (permalink)
123Testing123
GTXJackBauer
Not sure what's the point of your backplate argument.

(Assume you're 'talking' to me)
I wasn't clear enough? Ok, in a nutshell, the appearance of the backplate matters and I believe it was a driving force in its first impletmentation. Simple as that. :-)

GTXJackBauer

Yes, it's used to strengthen the back area of the GPU...

As I wrote in my post above, if this is true, I have to wonder why there are 3rd party GPU support brackets on offer?

GTXJackBauer
On top of that, it was an eye sore to many system builders and we've since moved on to innovative builds of art.  

We certainly agree on that.

GTXJackBauer

I am 'an old timer' however I'm not a stranger to change and I'm not sure how this relates to the original point (that being that backplates were first introduced to address the issue of GPU sag).

GTXJackBauer

We agree here also.

I guess we can agree to agree than.  

I forgot to add, a lot of times the backplates weren't added because of the added cost.  I guess GPUs with backplates are becoming the norm now or at least it's looking like as so.  

Not to go too far off the edge (ok maybe) but the next best thing in line I wish they could do is make everything waterproof, i.e. MB, GPU, etc.  

The only downfall of this and why it never took off was because the coating trapped a lot of the heat on the board.  Hope they figure this stuff out and it becomes a standard on all electronics.  I could see a huge spike of custom water cooling users which will also reduce the already premium pricing.  Win, win for all.

post edited by GTXJackBauer - 2017/05/01 17:52:47

LMD3DNZM9LGK8GJ
ipkha
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 2308
  • Ribbons : 6
Re: Is the Elite FTW3 just a "paint job" ????? 2017/05/01 18:02:15 (permalink)
surfseattle
123Testing123

Great post .... very informative !!

Gotta question though.

Why does is it seem like there is so much concern about "dust" by so many guys ???

People seem to go on and on about positive & negative air pressure in cases to prevent a dust problem, I just don't understand the concern.

I run my computer (Coolermaster XB HAF EVO case) with the sides off all the time and occasionally with the top off too.

And, with the new FTW3 I'm planning on never having the top and sides on.

Case and CPU fans these days are super quiet (I use Phanteks) so there is NO need all for the the sides and top to be on from a "noise" perspective.

And, the only time I get any fan noise (which is still minimal) is when I'm playing a particularly graphics intensive game like Witchier 3....... But, I use Beyerdynamic 990 headphones for gaming so even if the fans are running faster I still don't hear any fan noise.

With everyday computing it's pretty much dead silent.

Bottom line is I've never had ANY issue with dust ..... yeah it accumulates a bit  over time ....... but. I just blow it out every so often.

You've never seen the inside of a dust filled computer case. Dust is bad for several reasons. It clogs your intakes your exhausts, your heatsink fins, your elite. It can become conductive depending on it's source.
Most of these problems are mitigated by thinner air filters, larger fans and more open chassis designs.

Backplate will primarily keep your card from sagging. Aesthetics are more recent development. Even if they are metal and linked by thermal pads, without active cooling they cannot contribute much to cooling. Most cases do not direct airflow over backplates in this way. But even a passive heatsink might distribute heat for a little bit.

charlesshaughnessy
  • Total Posts : 94
Re: Is the Elite FTW3 just a "paint job" ????? 2017/05/01 18:31:48 (permalink)
Hey different color will still signify your l33tness bruh
the_Scarlet_one
formerly Scarlet-tech
  • Total Posts : 24581
  • Ribbons : 79
Re: Is the Elite FTW3 just a "paint job" ????? 2017/05/01 20:05:54 (permalink)
123Testing123

So, lets play a game.. we can call it spot the differences:

Top picture, 1080ti FTW3 with ICX cooler

Bottom Picture, 980ti ACX

You may ask, what is the differences.  A lot.. just in the cooler alone, but over all.  If you pay close attention to the 980ti, you will notice the right side of the cooler is leaning down away from the PCB.  You will also notice the over all card is leaning lower at the power cable... also take note that there is a lack of Backplate on the 980ti.

Now, you said the backplate is used for protection.  I never said that.  I said preservation of the PCB.. Basically, it removes the sag of the PCB itself, which keeps it from breaking traces internally. The backplate was connected to the heat spreader on the front side of the PCB. On most older backplates, EVGA would put a thick clear plastic in between the PCB and the backplate, to keep things from shorting out, meaning less dust made it through than you assume. The 1080ti FTW3 does not have that clear plastic, but it does have much taller stand offs to remove the risk, and there is a thermal pad.  Also, compressed air.. blow right between the backplate and the PCB, unless the user is lazy and won't pay a few dollars for a can of air.

For the Aesthetics versus Support.. Support came first, aesthetics came second.. that one is extremely easy to figure out.. just don't over think it. I'm not going to waste time going further with that part.

Now, Look at how a 980ti cooler is mounted to the PCB.  The backplate and heat plate are present for the PCB, but there is only 4 screws holding the entire cooler to the PCB.. 4.. total.... all 4 are around the GPU Core. So, to get the "why does all of the other companies provide additional support brackets" question, there is part of your answer. The support bracket is to help with the cooler and support the card in the PCI slot of the motherboard, not just for the PCB. The Backplate is intended for the PCB.   As for the 4 screws, you can see all 4 below.. notice that NOTHING else attaches the cooler to the card.. The iCX cards fixed that issue (explained after this picture): 

Now, you ask "How is a 2 part backplate going to help"  look closer at the cooler of the FTW3.. notice that there is 4 screws going the wrong way (some are out of view, watch the video for all four)?  The cooler is attached directly to the heat plate, and the heat plate attaches directly to the backplate through the PCB, unlike any other competitors card, which means the icx cooler has 8 screws supporting the cooler, not 4.. except for NVidia Founders.. The founders cards has every screw on the cooler attached to the PCB.  The PCB and Backplate are all attached to each other. The Founders uses a 2 part backplate as well, and since both of them have the cooler attached directly to the PCB to provide extra support, it removes the need for a single piece.  EVGA actually did an awesome thing with the ICX coolers.  Watch this at 9:25 and you will see him separate the heat plate and the cooler, which no other company I know of currently offers:

surfseattle
Superclocked Member
Re: Is the Elite FTW3 just a "paint job" ????? 2017/05/01 20:36:28 (permalink)
Scarlet-Tech,

Thanks for the post above.

It is nice to see the "evolution" of the EVGA GPUs described and detailed as you did.

I do find it interesting that the 980ti was released only 2 years ago.... and the change and improvement is pretty clear as you've pointed them out !!!

Makes you wonder .... 2 years from now when they release the 1180 ti, what is it going to look like !!!

surfseattle
Superclocked Member
Re: Is the Elite FTW3 just a "paint job" ????? 2017/05/01 20:49:18 (permalink)
Oh, I found a photo of the future 1180ti .....

[link=http://www.geekinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/rk2.jpg]http://www.geekinsider.co...ploads/2013/12/rk2.jpg[/link]

The Elite version comes in the color of your choice.

Page: < 123 Showing page 3 of 3
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile