Hello, I have an uncommon situation. I signed up for a Step-Up for my 1080 Ti to a 2080 but I hesitated for a few days after it was released so I'm probably far down in the queue. My problem is I purchased the 1080Ti card in Germany, processed the Step-Up in Germany, but I will be moving back to the US in mid-December. I don't mind waiting more months for the Step-Up but is it possible to transfer my Step-Up application to the US site when I move? Or would it be easier to just keep it as is and make my shipping address my new US address when I move?
Of course, if I get the notice to send in my card by the end of November, this won't be an issue but based on what I've been reading on this forum, the cards are severely backordered.