EVGA

Huge bug, X1 follows GPU temp for VRM temprature settings on 1080ti Hybrid SC2.

Author
strato_master
  • Total Posts : 11
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2019/06/09 22:17:16 (permalink)
Nice of you guys, you replace XOC with precision X1 with VRM burning bugs, on steam, without permission of the user... What if I wanted to keep using XOC? I chose to install XOC, I never gave you permission to change a software program on my PC. In the EU or better said in my country, this is an illegal offence, because you deleted XOC without permission for a piece of beta software, deleted my setting without permission and installed a complete new program without permission. I only gave permission by the rules of Steam it self for update, NOT replacing one piece of software for another. I have filed a complaint with steam for your breach of terms of service of steam. You abused the trust of Valve and me, replacing stable software with a piece of alpha doodoo. I will pursue my complaint with Steam as far as I can, because Steam doesn't exist for obligatory/mandatory beta programs, if I installed something stable. Hire people and test your stuf, DON'T abuse my system and my time to fix your sheer incompetence.

Also it's broken beyond believe... On a 1080ti hybrid sc2... Do you guys even test stuff? How the hell can you link to the wrong temprature and release the software, this is not beta, this is a hardware destroying Alpha.

- Fan 1 RPM not showing

And the piece de resistance, the "burner of cards", so please people use this reason to RMA your cards. WATCH OUT!!!

- The VRM fan settings follows the GPU temp... NOT the temperature of the VRMs

So graph 2 is useless to set your temps. Why would I want my VRM fans linked to the GPU temp? The GPU has his own cooler in a hybrid. The two temperatures don't even relate to each other. Pure incompetence, why should you even want that? My GPU runs way hotter then the VRMs, so when the gpu runs on 80c, the fan on the VRM are buzzing like a mad bees, but they are a nice minus 50 degrees. But setting the graph is useless, because it follows the GPU temps. The fan has even hit the shroud (which I never have removed) on high speed and is rattling like crazy. I never knew that because it never turned that hard. So yeah thinking about RMAing my 1080 ti hybrid now, because the software is useless and the fan on the VRM (has hit the shroud because of the software) hits the shroud on higher speeds.

Will be the third RMA, EVGA... And my 4th 1080 ti hybrid SC2 since November 2017, keep up the good work... Best quality control in the industry. /satire Can I now finally have a discounted RTX2080 ti for all the trouble you gave me? 18 months of ownership almost 6 months without my card. I'm so done with this stuff, there is always something, now my 1080ti sounds like a coffee grinder...
post edited by strato_master - 2019/06/09 22:21:27

1 Reply Related Threads

bcavnaugh
    The Crunchinator
    • Total Posts : 38977
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 282
    Re: Huge bug, X1 follows GPU temp for VRM temprature settings on 1080ti Hybrid SC2. 2019/06/09 22:52:52 (permalink)
    Why I always use the Standalone Version.
    But I also only run PXOC on my GTX Cards.
    I only run PX1 on my RTX Cards.

Associate Code: 9E88QK5L7811G3H

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile