EVGA

How do I find out if ebay seller is authorized evga reseller?

Author
Dirtyevga
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2021/07/10 12:12:16 (permalink)
Does evga have a list of authorized ebay resellers?  link please.  I asked the seller and they said they are, but I'd like to know for sure.

8 Replies Related Threads

EVGATech_AnthonyS
    EVGA Tech Support
    • Total Posts : 149
    Re: How do I find out if ebay seller is authorized evga reseller? 2021/07/10 14:34:35 (permalink)
    You can find our list of authorized retailers HERE.

Like our service? Please provide feedback for us at the link HERE
    rjohnson11
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 102322
    • Ribbons : 84
    Re: How do I find out if ebay seller is authorized evga reseller? 2021/07/11 01:56:54 (permalink)
    EVGATech_AnthonyS
    You can find our list of authorized retailers HERE.

Newegg for example also has an ebay store

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    • Total Posts : 24581
    • Ribbons : 79
    Re: How do I find out if ebay seller is authorized evga reseller? 2021/07/11 04:00:26 (permalink)
    This issue with EBay is that eBay is not an authorized reseller from anyone except for EVGA’s own eBay store. So stating “Newegg has an eBay store” means that the invoice will show eBay, and therefore probably not carry the original purchaser warranty, since EBAY (void of retail except for Evga’s own store front) is NOT an authorized retailer.
    EVGATech_DanielM
    EVGA Tech Support
    • Total Posts : 1132
    • Ribbons : 2
    Re: How do I find out if ebay seller is authorized evga reseller? 2021/07/11 10:26:53 (permalink)
    the_Scarlet_one
    This issue with EBay is that eBay is not an authorized reseller from anyone except for EVGA’s own eBay store. So stating “Newegg has an eBay store” means that the invoice will show eBay, and therefore probably not carry the original purchaser warranty, since EBAY (void of retail except for Evga’s own store front) is NOT an authorized retailer.

Not entirely true. Best Buy and Newegg on eBay will be authorized regardless and we will honor it the same as if you bought from their .com
    jaegersf
    • Total Posts : 1
    Re: How do I find out if ebay seller is authorized evga reseller? 2021/07/21 20:07:24 (permalink)
    EVGATech_DanielM
    Not entirely true. Best Buy and Newegg on eBay will be authorized regardless and we will honor it the same as if you bought from their .com

I don't suppose that would hold true for a seller on Amazon who says they bought from an Authorized Distributor, so that makes them an Authorized Reseller?  (Yes, I know I'm probably grasping at straws here )
    davevt31
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1130
    • Ribbons : 7
    Re: How do I find out if ebay seller is authorized evga reseller? 2021/07/21 21:35:01 (permalink)
    Nope would make them a second hand reseller.

EVGATech_JaesonW
    EVGA Tech Support
    • Total Posts : 910
    • Ribbons : 5
    Re: How do I find out if ebay seller is authorized evga reseller? 2021/07/22 07:00:02 (permalink)
    Any seller who purchased their product from an Authorized Distributor, regardless of where or how they sell the product, would be considered an Authorized Retailer. The tricky part is, do you trust the seller to tell you truthfully where they bought their product from? You can always contact us with the serial number and we can confirm if we shipped the product to a distributor or not. For those not aware, our list of Authorized Distributors can be found here - https://www.evga.com/products/wheretobuy.aspx?t=distributors 

EVGA Customer Service Manager
    Have a moment? Please rate our service 
    the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    • Total Posts : 24581
    • Ribbons : 79
    Re: How do I find out if ebay seller is authorized evga reseller? 2021/07/22 10:01:02 (permalink)
    EVGATech_DanielM
    the_Scarlet_one

I am just seeing this, as it was buried in the sea of posts, but this is great to know. Thank you for this.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile