EVGA

Garlic is a neurotoxic poison that causes brain damage.

Page: < 1234 > Showing page 2 of 4
Author
enigma442
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1539
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 3
Re: Garlic is a neurotoxic poison that causes brain damage. 2015/03/18 21:44:40 (permalink)
This was a most entertaining thread to read.
I got a good laugh out of it.
In general garlic can be good for you.
And remember kids, you only have one body,do not use it to experiment with.

My specs.
Case-Corsair 800D full tower~LG Bluray  Burner.
Processor-Intel I7-3770K @4.2GHZ~Lighton Bluray Burner.
Motherboard-ASUS P8z77-v Deluxe
Memory-G.SKILL Ripjaws x 32GB. DDR3 1600 Dual Channel.
GPU-EVGA GTX-TITAN SC x2 in SLI  Water cooled EK full XXL blocks.
Power Supply-Corsair AX1200 Gold.
1 OCZ VERTEX 4 512GB SSD Boot Drive.1 Crucial M4 128GB SSD cache for Hitachi 2TB storage drive.                             1 WD Caviar Black 1-TB. 7200RPM Hard Drive.
Intel RTS2011LC Liquid cooling Solution for cpu.
Sound Blaster Zx soundcard.
Win.7 64BIT Professional.(Now playing with Win 8.1 to see how i like it.)

Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
  • Total Posts : 18937
  • Ribbons : 58
Re: Garlic is a neurotoxic poison that causes brain damage. 2015/03/18 22:00:33 (permalink)

Boylera is correct, garlic can cause severe trauma to the brain. I can prove it. Take a large sack of raw garlic and drop it from the top of a tall building. If that sack lands on someone's head - BOOM! - massive brain trauma.

It could happen to you. Be careful out there kids, don't be a victim - and remember; Boylera's mother didn't know she had rubella.. until she had Boylera.

post edited by Nereus - 2015/03/18 22:09:11

BUILD 1 2   |   MINI-ITX BUILD   |   MODSRIGS $1K WIN   |   HEATWARE 111-0-0   |   ASSOCIATE CODE CSKKXUT5Q9GVAFR

kaninja
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 8755
  • Ribbons : 25
Re: Garlic is a neurotoxic poison that causes brain damage. 2015/03/18 22:04:20 (permalink)
Nereus

Boylera is correct, garlic can cause severe trauma to the brain. I can prove it. Take a large sack of raw garlic and drop it from the top of a tall building. If that sack lands on someone's head - BOOM! - massive brain trauma.

It could happen to you. Be careful out there kids, don't be a victim - and remember; Boylera's mother didn't know she had rubella.. until she had Boylera.

Corsair 650D   -  i5 3570K @ 4.6GHz  -  Corsair H80i  -  MSI Z77 M-Power  -  16GB DDR3 Corsair Dominator Platinum
WD 1TB Caviar Black x2  -  OCZ 120GB Vertex2 SSD  -  Corsair HX620  -  GTX285 SSC  -  Samsung T240  -  DIR-655

Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
Re: Garlic is a neurotoxic poison that causes brain damage. 2015/03/18 22:09:22 (permalink)

BUILD 1 2   |   MINI-ITX BUILD   |   MODSRIGS $1K WIN   |   HEATWARE 111-0-0   |   ASSOCIATE CODE CSKKXUT5Q9GVAFR

boylerya
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1910
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: Garlic is a neurotoxic poison that causes brain damage. 2015/03/19 17:36:56 (permalink)
XrayMan

http://www.bonappetit.com/entertaining-style/trends-news/article/garlic-good-bad-for-you

My conclusion is that eating garlic rarely hurts and quite possibly might really help.  Five thousand years of medicine could be wrong, but I’m willing to doubt it.  As Hippocrates once said: “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.”

Thats the conclusion of the article, notice how he acknowledges it hurts but says quite possibly might really help.  So he knows it hurts, but doesnt know if it really helps.

United We Stand...Six Feet Apart.
Beware Vitamin A Palmitate found in products such as 2%, 1% or Skim Milk: government research
Garlic is the Antichrist.
boylerya
FTW Member
Re: Garlic is a neurotoxic poison that causes brain damage. 2015/03/19 17:50:07 (permalink)
Nereus

I assume that your consumption of garlic is especially high with your inability of staying on topic.  We are talking about the consumption of garlic not the dropping of objects from above as you see when you watch Loony Toons every day in your underwear while eating your garlic food laughing like the idiot you are slowly becoming if you continue to eat that food.

But we are side tracking here.  Adults kill brain cells for fun, so whether garlic is bad for you or not doesnt really make a difference in our society unless there is some sort of angle like marijuana and the war on drugs.  But what is important are these absolute facts that it causes debilitating symptoms in adults, in large doses it can kill children(WebMD), and it can kill animals.  Then the next fact being that all across the world people are feeding this to their children that are more sensitive to it than adults.  Plus some mothers eating it during pregnancy and breast feeding, which I came across just recently.  There needs to be a major toxicology study conducted on garlic for those very reasons, and if your against that then you dont care about children and are probably a child hater.  It is well-known children are the future. So by believing ignorance of a problem not existing such as garlic causing brain damage, it makes you a degenerate to society knowing these facts and possibilities yet deciding against a thorough toxicology study on garlic that has never been conducted to date.

Beware Vitamin A Palmitate found in products such as 2%, 1% or Skim Milk: government research
knightsilver
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 9430
  • Ribbons : 14
Re: Garlic is a neurotoxic poison that causes brain damage. 2015/03/19 17:51:46 (permalink)
You have more of a chance at getting hit by a bus while crossing the street in New York Time Square.

boylerya
FTW Member
Re: Garlic is a neurotoxic poison that causes brain damage. 2015/03/19 18:15:02 (permalink)
knightsilver
You have more of a chance at getting hit by a bus while crossing the street in New York Time Square.

There are many chances out there when spreading garlic awareness.

kaninja
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: Garlic is a neurotoxic poison that causes brain damage. 2015/03/19 18:23:50 (permalink)
He is trolling lol. Nobody can be so stupid.

Corsair 650D   -  i5 3570K @ 4.6GHz  -  Corsair H80i  -  MSI Z77 M-Power  -  16GB DDR3 Corsair Dominator Platinum
WD 1TB Caviar Black x2  -  OCZ 120GB Vertex2 SSD  -  Corsair HX620  -  GTX285 SSC  -  Samsung T240  -  DIR-655

boylerya
FTW Member
Re: Garlic is a neurotoxic poison that causes brain damage. 2015/03/19 18:25:36 (permalink)
kaninja

Try proving a fact that I have listed wrong.  There is nothing to dispute rather than taking cheap shots out of desperation.  Ill keep the facts to disprove simple:
1) Causes debilitating symptoms in adults.
2) Can kill children in large doses.
3) Can kill animals.
4) There has never been a toxicology study conducted on garlic.
5) Adults feed children garlic in many different countries (represents the vast population this affects.)
post edited by boylerya - 2015/03/19 18:32:18

Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
Re: Garlic is a neurotoxic poison that causes brain damage. 2015/03/19 18:36:35 (permalink)
boylerya
kaninja

Try proving a fact that I have listed wrong.  There is nothing to dispute rather than taking cheap shots out of desperation.  Ill keep the facts to disprove simple:
3) Can kill animals.
5) Adults feed children garlic in many different countries (represents the vast population this affects.)

1) You're trolling.
2) See 1.

post edited by Nereus - 2015/03/19 18:40:10

boylerya
FTW Member
Re: Garlic is a neurotoxic poison that causes brain damage. 2015/03/19 18:42:33 (permalink)
Nereus
boylerya
kaninja

3) Can kill animals.

1) You're a troll.
2) See 1.

Easy I list facts backed by sources.  You attack others verbally, which includes calling others a troll that are staying on topic because I can only safely assume you are a child hating troll. I bet you go to the playground and give out Wise Onion and Garlic chips to kids....sicko.
post edited by boylerya - 2015/03/19 18:55:39

kaninja
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: Garlic is a neurotoxic poison that causes brain damage. 2015/03/19 19:09:25 (permalink)
"Some sources suggest that high doses of garlic could be dangerous or even fatal to children; however, the reason for this warning is not known. There are no case reports available of significant adverse events or mortality in children associated with taking garlic by mouth."

These are your facts? "Could be", "not known", "no case reports available".

I would be in tears with laughter if this was the depth of someone's research to prove their facts.

http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/causes-prevention/risk/diet/garlic-fact-sheet

http://umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/herb/garlic

https://nccih.nih.gov/health/garlic/ataglance.htm

Don't eat it like an idiot trying to make yourself sick in order to go soap box preaching and you will be fine.  Go play outside and have some fun.

post edited by kaninja - 2015/03/19 19:17:45

Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
Re: Garlic is a neurotoxic poison that causes brain damage. 2015/03/19 19:56:02 (permalink)
boylerya

Easy I list facts backed by sources.  You attack others verbally, which includes calling others a troll that are staying on topic because I can only safely assume you are a child hating troll. I bet you go to the playground and give out Wise Onion and Garlic chips to kids....sicko.

LOL classic. Reprimands for being called a troll by calling the person a troll. Winning.

It's garlic and onion, not onion and garlic. There's a reason for that... 
*cue dramatic music*
It's all part of a great conspiracy, handed down from generation to generation for countless millennia, all in preparation for this specific point in time. Entire civilizations, philosophies, creeds, rose and fell for this single moment, as the universe revolves around this singularity, holding it's breath, all for this here and now, as this glorious, immense, garlic epiphany draws nigh.
*dramatic music swells to ridiculous levels*
Lock up your daughters, Boylera is here, the harbinger of enlightenment! A utopia sans garlic awaits...

BF3PRO
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3797
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: Garlic is a neurotoxic poison that causes brain damage. 2015/03/19 19:58:02 (permalink)
I must say every time I'm near garlic my skin burns, and when someone throws sunflower seeds at me I have to stop and pick them all up!

My Affiliate Code: OEESSSDNZV

boylerya
FTW Member
Re: Garlic is a neurotoxic poison that causes brain damage. 2015/03/19 21:29:14 (permalink)
kaninja
"Some sources suggest that high doses of garlic could be dangerous or even fatal to children; however, the reason for this warning is not known. There are no case reports available of significant adverse events or mortality in children associated with taking garlic by mouth."

These are your facts? "Could be", "not known", "no case reports available".

I would be in tears with laughter if this was the depth of someone's research to prove their facts.

http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/causes-prevention/risk/diet/garlic-fact-sheet

http://umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/herb/garlic

https://nccih.nih.gov/health/garlic/ataglance.htm

Don't eat it like an idiot trying to make yourself sick in order to go soap box preaching and you will be fine.  Go play outside and have some fun.

Just because there are not reports available doesnt mean an incident never occurred especially when you have websites like this: http://www.growingupherbal.com/how-to-get-your-child-to-eat-more-garlic/
Plus its considered the panacea of herbs and the amount I used made my food taste awesome, so its easy to use too much if you are not aware of what the limits are before you go from a beneficial herb to a neurotoxic poison.  But above all else from what we all know is a fact is that too much of anything will kill you, well too much is a large dose of garlic for a baby.  So I dont see how you can consider it anything less than a fact.

But whos to say someone didnt give their baby too high a dose of garlic and create negative health symptoms or death.  The baby died from unknown complications or something else; but one thing is for sure there is no way it can be the panacea of herbs, garlic.  Then everyone up the chain needs to be convinced the panacea of herbs is poison.  Not an easy task to acquire even if it was recognized as the source of the problem.

mistermister
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 5804
  • Ribbons : 13
Re: Garlic is a neurotoxic poison that causes brain damage. 2015/03/19 22:01:57 (permalink)
FEMA uses garlic extract in their weather control chemtrails. True story.

AMD 3700x / X-570 Aorus Ultra / RTX-3090 FTW3
kaninja
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: Garlic is a neurotoxic poison that causes brain damage. 2015/03/19 22:05:48 (permalink)
boylerya

1) Just because there are not reports available doesnt mean an incident never occurred...............

2) But above all else from what we all know is a fact is that too much of anything will kill you, well too much is a large dose of garlic for a baby.  So I dont see how you can consider it anything less than a fact.

3) But whos to say someone didnt give their baby too high a dose of garlic and create negative health symptoms or death........

1)  Doesn't mean an incident did occur.

2)  Fact?  Your argument is self fulfilling......feed your baby too much steak can cause harm, too much water can cause harm, too much formula can cause harm, too much oxygen is harmful, so that proves as fact that they are all toxic lol.

3)  Who is to say they did?

Garlic is fine for you.  It doesn't need a warning label.  Just keep on keeping on. 

Added sugar is 100 times more detrimental to overall health than is garlic.  What is next....BEWARE OF GRAPES!!!!!!!!!!!

Halo_003
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 12859
  • Ribbons : 51
Re: Garlic is a neurotoxic poison that causes brain damage. 2015/03/19 22:28:14 (permalink)
Feeding garlic enriched food to fish increases their immune systems and gets them more tempted to eat. 

Brain damage though? LOL

i7 7700K - ASUS Maximus IX Apex - 16GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3466MHz C16 - 5700 XT 50th Anniversary

boylerya
FTW Member
Re: Garlic is a neurotoxic poison that causes brain damage. 2015/03/19 22:33:31 (permalink)
kaninja
boylerya

1) Just because there are not reports available doesnt mean an incident never occurred...............

2) But above all else from what we all know is a fact is that too much of anything will kill you, well too much is a large dose of garlic for a baby.  So I dont see how you can consider it anything less than a fact.

3) But whos to say someone didnt give their baby too high a dose of garlic and create negative health symptoms or death........

2)  Fact?  Your argument is self fulfilling......feed your baby too much steak can cause harm, too much water can cause harm, too much formula can cause harm, too much oxygen is harmful, so that proves as fact that they are all toxic lol.

Garlic is fine for you.  It doesn't need a warning label.  Just keep on keeping on. 

Added sugar is 100 times more detrimental to overall health than is garlic.  What is next....BEWARE OF GRAPES!!!!!!!!!!!

Unlike other things that would require a person to be force fed due to the need to eat excessive quantities for it to become a poison or it tastes too nasty no one would want to eat it, garlic is tasty and can taste even better at a toxic dose.  So that is why it is differentiated from things like grapes where no one is going to eat so many they would have negative health effects whereas with garlic there are many who have eaten too much.  1 and 3 are more likely to be the way I stated because in the entire world for all of time it is more likely that someone did than didnt.  Not to mention the lower dose required for a baby when compared to adults to receive a toxic dose when there are people out there feeding their babies garlic that believe its the panacea of herbs.  When there are people like that I believe someone has given their baby too much garlic.
post edited by boylerya - 2015/03/19 22:38:39

kaninja
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: Garlic is a neurotoxic poison that causes brain damage. 2015/03/19 22:42:21 (permalink)
boylerya
1 and 3 are more likely to be the way I stated because in the entire world for all of time it is more likely that someone did than didnt.

I bet more people die falling out of bed each year.  I think you are the only one that purposefully ate clove after clove of garlic day after day.  I don't know any parents that sit down with their babies and feed them spoon full after spoon full of garlic paste purée lol....babies can already smell bad enough on their own they don't need more ammunition!!

boylerya
FTW Member
Re: Garlic is a neurotoxic poison that causes brain damage. 2015/03/19 23:16:09 (permalink)
kaninja
boylerya
1 and 3 are more likely to be the way I stated because in the entire world for all of time it is more likely that someone did than didnt.

I bet more people die falling out of bed each year.  I think you are the only one that purposefully ate clove after clove of garlic day after day.  I don't know any parents that sit down with their babies and feed them spoon full after spoon full of garlic paste purée lol....babies can already smell bad enough on their own they don't need more ammunition!!

A baby is much more sensitive to it, they wouldnt have to give them garlic paste for negative health affects to occur.  Should be obvious when babies are like 1/25th the weight of an adult at least.  So if eating a whole bulb every day was too much for me, then there are not 25 cloves in a bulb of garlic so it takes less than one clove for a baby to receive a toxic dose as a general estimate.  Or how about a mother that eats a full bulb of garlic, or even a quarter of a bulb.  How much of it is going to reach the baby if breastfeeding.  We dont know so a toxicology study needs to be done, thats all I am saying.
post edited by boylerya - 2015/03/19 23:22:57

kaninja
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: Garlic is a neurotoxic poison that causes brain damage. 2015/03/19 23:50:24 (permalink)
We don't need a toxicology study.  Waste of money.  There are more important things in life man.

Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
Re: Garlic is a neurotoxic poison that causes brain damage. 2015/03/20 04:20:22 (permalink)

Reading this thread will cause brain damage.

jeffro66
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 6912
  • Ribbons : 8
Re: Garlic is a neurotoxic poison that causes brain damage. 2015/03/20 04:36:22 (permalink)
next thing your gonna say is vampires are scared of garlic ridiculous

case;Phanteks Enthoo 719 High Performance Full Tower  i9-12900ks MSI MPG Z690 CARBON WIFI kingston fury beast 64gig rgb ddr5
 lian li 360b galahad aio
 ,Nvidia RTX4090 FE
,super flower 1000 platinium power supply,wd black M.2 2TB NVMe,windows11 -LG ultragear 38 inch ips monitor 
wmmills
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 5679
  • Ribbons : 40
Re: Garlic is a neurotoxic poison that causes brain damage. 2015/03/20 04:47:43 (permalink)
kaninja
boylerya

That's funny you should bring that up because wine and gin are the two hardest alcohols for the body to detox from. A heavy drinker will go through the hardest DT's from those two. We all joke about foods hurting you but if you look into it youll probably be pretty surprised at what can hurt/help you. I think you need to think of garlic like a venomous snake bite, for the most part, because the introduction has to be the same but im not sure how much the dose has to be. Like venom, just eating it will not hurt you because of the digestive environment...unless you have ulcers or other issues internally maybe.

MOBO: EVGA x299 Dark, CPU: I9 10900X, RAM: Patriot Viper RGB 3600 32gb, SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB, M2: Samsung 970 EVO+ 1TB, PSU: CoolerMaster M2 1500, CPU HSF: EVGA 240 CLC HSF~ P/P EK Furious Vardar, G-CARD:EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming w/Hybrid kit and Noctua IPPC 3000 P/P, CASE: LIAN-LI PC-V2010B w/ Window mod, OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit, MON: Alienware AW3821DW

New EVGA product? Register it NOW with this link:
http://www.evga.com/register/default.asp?affiliatecode=4QFQRAMOII
 Help Our Vets From K-2!
[link=https://strongholdfreedom
Sliver27
  • Total Posts : 71
Re: Garlic is a neurotoxic poison that causes brain damage. 2015/03/20 09:06:11 (permalink)
Comes to mine - > I love you to death. I love you garlic to death no? don't kill me. Now I can't taste my tongue. yoo saay it causes brainz damaged???
mistermister
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 5804
  • Ribbons : 13
Re: Garlic is a neurotoxic poison that causes brain damage. 2015/03/20 09:08:28 (permalink)
wmmills
kaninja
boylerya

That's funny you should bring that up because wine and gin are the two hardest alcohols for the body to detox from. A heavy drinker will go through the hardest DT's from those two. We all joke about foods hurting you but if you look into it youll probably be pretty surprised at what can hurt/help you. I think you need to think of garlic like a venomous snake bite, for the most part, because the introduction has to be the same but im not sure how much the dose has to be. Like venom, just eating it will not hurt you because of the digestive environment...unless you have ulcers or other issues internally maybe.

You're equating grapes to wine and gin? Why not talk about how heroin is super addictive then link that to eating poppy seeds?
post edited by mistermister - 2015/03/20 14:55:01

AMD 3700x / X-570 Aorus Ultra / RTX-3090 FTW3
Sliver27
  • Total Posts : 71
Re: Garlic is a neurotoxic poison that causes brain damage. 2015/03/20 09:11:30 (permalink)
Here is a part from I love tyou to DEATH from the movie. right? noobs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB6ma4Zeu-M

Twoo Moore

post edited by Sliver27 - 2015/03/20 09:14:29
boylerya
FTW Member
Re: Garlic is a neurotoxic poison that causes brain damage. 2015/03/20 10:09:32 (permalink)
wmmills
kaninja
boylerya

Very smart observation, it seems that you understand that what comes out your butt never entered your body unless it is your blood or the lining of the mucosa.  I thought of the theory that the garlic entered my blood more directly via an ulcer or something else in my digestive tract, but decided to disregard that theory because everyone that knew about this before me warned me that eating too much would cause this issue, and I have not had any pains in my digestive tract.  And that it affects you in smaller doses but the only ones that correlate the introductory symptoms as being bad are the ones like myself that ate too much and experienced the strengthening of those symptoms into something greater more easily recognized as being a bad symptom.  Now that I experienced it, its so obvious to me; but practically impossible for others to understand.  Like if someone today went back in time to the 1960s and tried to explain the ways of the future to people back then.  Also, this is untested by myself, but if garlic juice made it into my blood without being digested I have been told that I would not be alive.  Untested in that I have not tried injecting garlic juice into a living thing to see the effects.
post edited by boylerya - 2015/03/20 11:03:40

Page: < 1234 > Showing page 2 of 4
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile