NVIDIA CEO, Jensen Huang, To Host Computex 2024 Keynote on 2nd June In Taipei

Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102394
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 85
2024/04/25 01:20:42 (permalink)
https://wccftech.com/nvidia-ceo-jensen-huang-computex-2024-keynote-2nd-june-taipei/

It looks like NVIDIA has decided to do things their way at Computex 2024 as the company will be hosting a pre-Computex keynote which will be presented by their CEO, Jensen Huang. The event will take place on the 2nd of June at 7 PM (4 AM PDT) at the NTU Sports Center.

It is interesting that NVIDIA has decided to go with a pre-Computex keynote rather than doing the opening keynote for the event itself. Last year, NVIDIA's CEO, Jensen Huang, presented the opening keynote for Computex 2023 but it looks like NVIDIA. This year, AMD's CEO, Dr. Lisa Su, will host the opening keynote for Computex 2024, and Intel's CEO, Pat Gelsinger, will also be presenting the keynote for his company. AMD's keynote will be hosted on the 3rd of June (9:30 - 11:00) while Intel will be hosting its keynote on the 4th of June.

As for what to expect during NVIDIA's Computex 2024 keynote, we are likely to hear more on the AI side of things. Last year, NVIDIA presented its GPU roadmap along with new partnerships & we saw some new technologies too such as the premier ACE (Avatar Cloud Engine) model. This year, we are expecting even more innovations in the AI segment from Team Green but for those anticipating new gaming cards, well it's a bit too early for that.

NVIDIA is preparing its next-gen GeForce RTX 50 "Blackwell" GPUs but those will most likely see official developments in the latter half of 2024. Current rumors cite a Q4 2024 release plan for the GeForce RTX 5090 & RTX 5080 so don't expect much on the gaming side of things.

Personally I think NVIDIA should at least touch the subject of next gen gaming GPUs. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

1 Reply Related Threads

Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10107
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: NVIDIA CEO, Jensen Huang, To Host Computex 2024 Keynote on 2nd June In Taipei 2024/04/25 08:51:05 (permalink)
    It would make sense to at least hint on the future technology since we are likely to hear more about a 2024 launch in August or early September. Cards normally take a few weeks after that to come out onto the market and you want to get the cards on hands before people go holiday shopping.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile