EVGA

Hot!X15 Mouse

Author
Ozrat
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2024/02/08 20:24:13 (permalink)
ok, this is just my 2 cents worth. I have a x-15 MMO Mouse. I love the physical button setup. It is what attracted my attention in the first place. The switches for the primary buttons also seem to have lasted quite awhile. However it seems to be the only positives to this mouse. Throughout the years the mouse has constantly disconnected itself at random times. The scroll wheel goes back and forth as if I was scrolling up and down rather than just scrolling up. And now the scroll wheel refuses to scroll anymore. I came to the website to ask if these things were fixed in the currently produced X-15 mice. But from looking at the forum, there is stuff all support, in fact over the last year there seems to be stuff all forum posts. I will be going to a different brand myself, which I find is a shame. The button layout was really REALLY good. However, if your a person who can put up with all these things (Consider yourself a rare type of person) then the mouse is good for the button layout, much better than all side buttons in a grid arrangement.

4 Replies Related Threads

Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10107
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: X15 Mouse 2024/02/13 16:46:29 (permalink)
    I personally haven’t had any issue with it. My wife started playing World of Warcraft again and wanted me to join her and I have to say the button layout is good and movement has been very smooth.

Good luck finding an MMO style mouse since they have became pretty rare which made me happy to see the X15.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

EVGATech_ChrisB
    EVGA Tech Support
    • Total Posts : 2038
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: X15 Mouse 2024/02/13 17:00:21 (permalink)
    Welcome to the forums!

I can confirm that we are here to help, and I just sent you an email to follow-up.  I will be awaiting your response to assist further.

If anyone else needs help with their EVGA products or services, then please email us at Support@EVGA.com so we can assist you.

Ozrat
    ok, this is just my 2 cents worth. I have a x-15 MMO Mouse. I love the physical button setup. It is what attracted my attention in the first place. The switches for the primary buttons also seem to have lasted quite awhile. However it seems to be the only positives to this mouse. Throughout the years the mouse has constantly disconnected itself at random times. The scroll wheel goes back and forth as if I was scrolling up and down rather than just scrolling up. And now the scroll wheel refuses to scroll anymore. I came to the website to ask if these things were fixed in the currently produced X-15 mice. But from looking at the forum, there is stuff all support, in fact over the last year there seems to be stuff all forum posts. I will be going to a different brand myself, which I find is a shame. The button layout was really REALLY good. However, if your a person who can put up with all these things (Consider yourself a rare type of person) then the mouse is good for the button layout, much better than all side buttons in a grid arrangement.

spoon777
    • Total Posts : 2
    Re: X15 Mouse 2024/02/26 02:38:35 (permalink)
    Just bought an X15 mouse, really good mouse, button layout is really good for MMO gaming.  

Does this really have no native support for using SHIFT, CTRL and ALT modifiers off the side buttons?

Not using a macro or binding a short cut to the side button.  It should be the side button is key bound but u can then set any of the modifier keys to work off that keybind as well.

With E-Shift on i can use ctrl as a modifier but really should need to be e-shift even, any side button mouse can do this really
    spoon777
    • Total Posts : 2
    Re: X15 Mouse 2024/02/26 03:19:37 (permalink)
    think i got it was a addon haha
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile