EVGA

XR1 Lite - Certain Audio Channels near silent

Author
Derptaku
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2022/11/30 05:36:38 (permalink)
   I'm not sure if anyone has encountered this issue.    I haven't seen anything in other posts to this specific audio issue.  Some audio is near silent which is especially noticeable in cutscenes. For some games there is almost no vocal but you can hear ALL sound effects and music or something to that effect in the cutscenes.  I'm using a PS5.  I have fixed the audio delay that many experience through OBS but general audio itself seems bugged and I  have found no way to correct it.  Some in game sounds will be extremely quiet as well while playing. 
   It's not set to just cutscenes.  This does not happen with the system when not going through the card either.  Sounds still go left to right that you are more than loud enough.  Some of it just sounds like it's far away coming through a tin can. I've tried multiple different HDMI cables to no difference in sound. If anyone has any input on this it would be greatly helpful!
post edited by Derptaku - 2022/11/30 05:38:35

1 Reply Related Threads

deecolossus
    • Total Posts : 1
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: XR1 Lite - Certain Audio Channels near silent 2022/12/03 02:13:59 (permalink)
    i have the same issue as well and it's really annoying me. I'm surprised there aren't any fixes for this and I regret updating the firmware in the first place because my capture card was working just fine before this
    post edited by deecolossus - 2022/12/03 04:33:19
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile