EVGA

Queue 3.0 Question about "being deprioritized"

Author
cdunk
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2022/01/12 17:40:35 (permalink)
"EVGA Queue 3.0 system rewards loyal EVGA customers, while still giving new customers an opportunity to purchase. In Queue 3.0, your queue position will be determined first by EVGA Score, then by the date/time of notification sign-up, and lastly by whether the user has already purchased a current series graphics card from EVGA.com."

Basically i am curious as to if B-Stock is counted with this statement. Oh Its also my first post here so take it easy on me 

2 Replies Related Threads

jaredbyoung
    iCX Member
    • Total Posts : 465
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: Queue 3.0 Question about "being deprioritized" 2022/01/12 17:51:38 (permalink)
    cdunk
    "EVGA Queue 3.0 system rewards loyal EVGA customers, while still giving new customers an opportunity to purchase. In Queue 3.0, your queue position will be determined first by EVGA Score, then by the date/time of notification sign-up, and lastly by whether the user has already purchased a current series graphics card from EVGA.com."

Basically i am curious as to if B-Stock is counted with this statement. Oh Its also my first post here so take it easy on me 

As far as I understand, no, you will not be deprioritized based on B-stock purchases. You WILL be deprioritized if you entered a queue and then purchased a card from the queue. Basically once you've gotten to the front of one line you need to go back a bit in the next line. As a person who has purchased more than one card from the queue I think this is completely fair. 
    cdunk
    • Total Posts : 2
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Queue 3.0 Question about "being deprioritized" 2022/01/12 18:28:31 (permalink)
    jaredbyoung
    cdunk

As far as I understand, no, you will not be deprioritized based on B-stock purchases. You WILL be deprioritized if you entered a queue and then purchased a card from the queue. Basically once you've gotten to the front of one line you need to go back a bit in the next line. As a person who has purchased more than one card from the queue I think this is completely fair. 

Thanks for the reply, that is what seemed logical to me and i 100% agree with that method (0 queue notifies) 
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile