EVGA

Z10 - putting clicks in macros. (and some other minor gripes)

Author
darkdante82
  • Total Posts : 4
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2021/01/20 10:00:59 (permalink)
Hello!

I've bought my Z10 RGB keyboard after finally putting to rest my beloved G15. I've read a bit on the  topic, so I've got the keyboard set up quite nicely with AIDA and have no issue with that. 
However, my main point of concern are my macros from G15 - I've tried to recreate them, and have met a problem. How can I put a mouseclick (and release) event inside a macro? I know i can do it for key remap, so using mouse events is viable. How can I put it into a macro? (maybe by pressing some other key, and then substituting the key with mouseevent, since obviously Z10 cannot read the mouse for record purposes)

Also, for some minor inconveniences... My USB ports don't work (although provide power) - they can't read any pendrive, but my phone charges when connected. Swapping the connectors in my pc doesn't help (only turns off my lcd, so I know they're in good position now.

And... are there any scripts/macros worth using with the lcd? Or any possibility of using api? On the old G15 I had a widget that has shown me the number of unread emails in my gmail account (and notified me of their arrivals). Anything with a similar functionality here? (EVGA, remember, we are talking about a decade old hardware, don't let it put you to shame)

Thanks!

3 Replies Related Threads

Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10103
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: Z10 - putting clicks in macros. (and some other minor gripes) 2021/01/20 10:24:04 (permalink)
    It would be nice to see a software update but I did notice recently the keyboards are not listed which is a shame since I liked the Z10 a lot.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

darkdante82
    • Total Posts : 4
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Z10 - putting clicks in macros. (and some other minor gripes) 2021/03/01 03:33:43 (permalink)
    Whoa there has been a new software version, which have surprised me as I thought it's dead :) So I thought to necro this post, hopefully someone in charge will read it. :)
    Please, fix the mouse events in macros! And read the system mailcount to use on the main widget. ;)
    lastsamurairick
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 2419
    • Ribbons : 6
    Re: Z10 - putting clicks in macros. (and some other minor gripes) 2021/04/11 14:41:33 (permalink)
    I just got this keyboard yesterday 4/10/2021. love feel of keys. smooth and  sturdy. have not started doing macros yet. it update as soon I installed software.  

Intel 10900k @ 3.7 Stock
      EVGA Z490 Dark 
      EVGA GEFORCE RTX 3070Ti FTW3
      G SKILL TRIDENT Z ROYAL 32GB
      EVGA 1000G5
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile