EVGA

My Nu Audio Pro Experience Review

Author
wild_bill_morgan
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2020/09/25 18:37:44 (permalink)
I've always felt the need of a stand alone sound card I've been using Creative for years as not many companies made acceptable 5.1 surround options.
What Equipment did I use ?
  • PC is Built on a ASUS ROG Zenith Extreme Alpha, AMD Ryzen 2950x CPU, EVGA ClC 360mm Aio (added Noctua fans to the back to increase airflow), 64GB Corsair Vengeance, EVGA 2080Ti FTW3 Blue Elite Edition , Corsair Gold 1500watt Modular PSU, EVGA Nu Audio Pro pushing Logitech Z-906 5.1. Latest Windows 10 64bit , Latest EVGA drivers.
How have I tested the card?
  • First of all I've got it set to 32bit. 192k hz. I've played a combination of several games ( Red Dead Redemption 2, Halo: Masterchief Collection, Resident Evil 3, and more), youtube AMVs, blu-ray playback from my internal Blu-ray, and misc. movies and anime.
What do i enjoy most about my EVGA Nu Audio card?
  • It looks great in my Thermaltake Core X9 and having control of the colors is great. I love the sound quality it's on a whole new level from my sound blaster experiences.
What improvements would I like to see?
  • I'm sure it's been mentioned but it would be great to see surround emulation for games (Creative ALchemy)
What was my Overall Impression?
  • Overall I love the Cards and would buy them again
  • I did have a bumpy start as windows didn't want to recognize them but after much trial and error that's mostly fixed.
  • Cards randomly don't start with Windows but that can be fixed with a shutdown/restart. Note it happens less after WIn10 May Update

post edited by wild_bill_morgan - 2020/09/25 18:41:17

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile