EVGA

NU Audio Review

Author
jefforyquick
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2019/02/04 08:33:05 (permalink)
What to say about this card?  I wasn't sure what to expect over my stock audio on my motherboard but after installing I can honestly say I can tell a big difference.  I am using Audioengine HD3 and the S8 subwoofer and the sound seems to be much clearer.  I am not a huge gamer but I do watch alot of movies and listen to music on my pc.  I also use plex media server and it seems to transcode the audio a little better.  That part may just be a mental thing.  Overall, I find the end product good.   The downside is the software itself.  It seems a bit basic for the amount of money spent on the hardware.  It is almost like the software was a last minute after thought.  I would like to see more functionality such as live updates and maybe an eq or some kind of sound staging where I can personalize everything.  Whether I really want to or not, I should have the option.  All in all I feel like it was a good purchase.  I just hope evga spends a little more time and develops a proper software suite for this card to unlock the cards full potential.

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile