EVGA

Evga 1080 Ti KiNGPiN in stock (Edit: Out of stock)

Author
XrayMan
Insert Custom Title Here
  • Total Posts : 73000
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 115
2017/10/09 18:54:34 (permalink)

https://www.evga.com/products/Product.aspx?pn=11G-P4-6798-KR
post edited by XrayMan - 2017/10/15 22:27:30

My Affiliate Code: 8WEQVXMCJL

Associate Code: VHKH33QN4W77V6A

&nbsp

8 Replies Related Threads

ZONITIUM
    • Total Posts : 33
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Evga 1080 Ti KiNGPiN in stock 2017/10/11 11:18:44 (permalink)
    How does someone get two of these to run in SLI? It is a shame that only one is allowed to be bought. I don't get it why EVGA wont allow a purchase of 2 per household at-least. Verify the people and if you find that they are genuine and in the US then let them buy two.

I understand they are going tough because of all the non-using hoarders for scalping/mining which I 100% support. I genuinely want two of these, it is as simple as that. Whats the point of having SLI when one cant even buy two cards.

Can anyone at EVGA help me with this. I am willing to provide any details they want. It would be even cheaper for me to give one of your techs a First Class ticket to my place to install the cards rather than try to buy the second one of ebay. It is that bad. That is what you want right? People to actually use the card than make it a currency. I know it is limited, but then again so is SLI and if someone goes this far then they probably want SLI also. 

Happy to buy it but not satisfied at the same time due to this restriction of not being able to buy 2 for SLI. I am sure there is another way to stop the miners from getting lots of cards.

Can the kingpin be combined with another evga 1080 ti for SLI???

Sajin
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 49168
    • Ribbons : 199
    Re: Evga 1080 Ti KiNGPiN in stock 2017/10/11 11:27:58 (permalink)
    ZONITIUM
    How does someone get two of these to run in SLI? It is a shame that only one is allowed to be bought. I don't get it why EVGA wont allow a purchase of 2 per household at-least. Verify the people and if you find that they are genuine and in the US then let them buy two.

I understand they are going tough because of all the non-using hoarders for scalping/mining which I 100% support. I genuinely want two of these, it is as simple as that. Whats the point of having SLI when one cant even buy two cards.

Can anyone at EVGA help me with this. I am willing to provide any details they want. It would be even cheaper for me to give one of your techs a First Class ticket to my place to install the cards rather than try to buy the second one of ebay. It is that bad. That is what you want right? People to actually use the card than make it a currency. I know it is limited, but then again so is SLI and if someone goes this far then they probably want SLI also. 

Happy to buy it but not satisfied at the same time due to this restriction of not being able to buy 2 for SLI. I am sure there is another way to stop the miners from getting lots of cards.

Buy one from the evga store. Buy the other from newegg

You could sli a kingpin with a ftw3 if you needed to.
    post edited by Sajin - 2017/10/11 11:31:24
    ZONITIUM
    Re: Evga 1080 Ti KiNGPiN in stock 2017/10/11 11:50:57 (permalink)
    Sajin
    ZONITIUM

Buy one from the evga store. Buy the other from . 

You could sli a kingpin with a ftw3 if you needed to.

In case you haven't noticed the kingpin is out of stock on newegg.
    Sajin
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 49168
    • Ribbons : 199
    Re: Evga 1080 Ti KiNGPiN in stock 2017/10/11 11:54:04 (permalink)
    ZONITIUM

Guess you'll just need to monitor the page for new stock. 
    ZONITIUM
    Re: Evga 1080 Ti KiNGPiN in stock 2017/10/11 11:57:46 (permalink)
    Sajin
    ZONITIUM

Guess you'll just need to monitor the page for new stock. 

That is what the whole point is. I don't have that kind of time. Already went through a lot of pain to get one here. Why would EVGA torture genuine people instead of helping us out. Simply want to run this card in SLI, that is it. Why make it so hard. 

Clearly I am spending over 1k and still not able to get what I waited for so long. Doesn't make sense why they would not limit it to 2. Like I said I am not going to pay 2k on ebay for it for sure, rather would pay someone from EVGA to have a trip to VA on me. Funny I know but better than paying some scalper on ebay.

And let us not forget that it is in stock right here on EVGA, so why should I even bother to look at newegg. The only reason would be free shipping. And what is this with charging shipping on these expensive cards anyways. There is a lot that need to be debated upon here really.

Some simple things on offer at a website can make a huge difference in the purchase decision of the buyer. I look at free shipping just like anyone I would assume these days. Makes you feel nice. 

Can someone from EVGA help me on this please. Its a honest request.

post edited by ZONITIUM - 2017/10/11 12:10:04
    XrayMan
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 73000
    • Ribbons : 115
    Evga 1080 Ti KiNGPiN in stock (Edit: Out of stock) 2017/10/15 22:28:04 (permalink)

It's now out of stock.

My Affiliate Code: 8WEQVXMCJL

Associate Code: VHKH33QN4W77V6A

&nbsp
    Edome
    iCX Member
    • Total Posts : 271
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: Evga 1080 Ti KiNGPiN in stock (Edit: Out of stock) 2017/10/16 06:54:54 (permalink)
    Noticed Evga also sells a Kingpin version of their waterblock.

Anyone got some before & after OC results for a watercooled Kingpin?
    bcavnaugh
    The Crunchinator
    • Total Posts : 38977
    • Ribbons : 282
    Re: Evga 1080 Ti KiNGPiN in stock (Edit: Out of stock) 2017/10/16 08:52:12 (permalink)
    Edome
    Noticed Evga also sells a Kingpin version of their waterblock.

Anyone got some before & after OC results for a watercooled Kingpin?

I will help you out here and post a link to it for you
    EVGA Hydro Copper Waterblock for GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N 400-HC-5799-B1
    It might be a little off Topic Though (Evga 1080 Ti KiNGPiN in stock) But you are almost at your 100th Post a well.
    This also would have been a Great Thread that you could have created and I bet lots of users would have posted in it.
    Mostly at the Cost but still members would be posing.

post edited by bcavnaugh - 2017/10/16 09:01:18

Associate Code: 9E88QK5L7811G3H

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile