EXTREMELY IMPORTANT - FLUORIDE GET RID OF IT IMMEDIATELY

Page: < 123 > Showing page 2 of 3
Author
Brad_Hawthorne
Insert Custom Title Here
  • Total Posts : 23174
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 39
Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT - FLUORIDE GET RID OF IT IMMEDIATELY 2014/08/23 14:01:38 (permalink)
Vetting information and credibility for source material is wholly optional in post-millinium society. Choose your particular flavor of zealotry and roll with it. It's the internet way of the world. Reinforced by Google and confirmation bias. That's the cool thing about the internet, it's a one stop shop for circular reasoning logical fallacy. You get enough people to believe in something, it gains critical mass. Doesn't matter if it's true or not if you can Google 20 pages of links to back you up and even have a community of believers for about any topic. It's also what is critically flawed with crowd-sourcing information via Wikipedia. Information through consensus does not always have proper checks and balance for truth and often is done to lie.

I do thank the OP for his recent postings though. It's taken the heat off of a few others around here that do this stuff all the time.
post edited by Brad_Hawthorne - 2014/08/23 14:12:58
Violence.
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1913
  • Ribbons : 5
Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT - FLUORIDE GET RID OF IT IMMEDIATELY 2014/08/23 14:34:47 (permalink)

NordicJedi
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 12570
  • Ribbons : 77
Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT - FLUORIDE GET RID OF IT IMMEDIATELY 2014/08/23 14:37:30 (permalink)
Brad_Hawthorne
Vetting information and credibility for source material is wholly optional in post-millinium society. Choose your particular flavor of zealotry and roll with it. It's the internet way of the world. Reinforced by Google and confirmation bias. That's the cool thing about the internet, it's a one stop shop for circular reasoning logical fallacy. You get enough people to believe in something, it gains critical mass. Doesn't matter if it's true or not if you can Google 20 pages of links to back you up and even have a community of believers for about any topic. It's also what is critically flawed with crowd-sourcing information via Wikipedia. Information through consensus does not always have proper checks and balance for truth and often is done to lie.

[....]

+1

6012mhz on L/N2 
5321mhz on L/N2
5091mhz on air
The Lightsaber
The Emperor Reborn
DAVE2HOT4U
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1114
  • Ribbons : 3
Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT - FLUORIDE GET RID OF IT IMMEDIATELY 2014/08/23 14:46:28 (permalink)
If your worried about drinking water use this method to test.
 Does'nt test for floride but makes for a better water to drink.
post edited by DAVE2HOT4U - 2014/08/23 14:48:09
z999z3mystorys
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 4480
  • Ribbons : 23
Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT - FLUORIDE GET RID OF IT IMMEDIATELY 2014/08/23 14:51:26 (permalink)
Maybe this is why so many people, myself included, "bury their heads in the sand" It's so incredibly hard to know what is or isn't true theses days (let alone what you can really do something about) that it's not worth the effort. And I guess picking a few random things for the fun of it, doesn't have all that much of an appeal either.
But I think that may be getting a bit off topic. I don't recall the last time I drank "tap water" or water than hasn't gone through some form of filter that removes a vary large amount of chemicals, fluoride included.
knightsilver
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 9430
  • Ribbons : 14
Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT - FLUORIDE GET RID OF IT IMMEDIATELY 2014/08/23 14:56:48 (permalink)
Paper or  fibers alone, wont take out made made chemicals.
clo007
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 5274
  • Ribbons : 11
Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT - FLUORIDE GET RID OF IT IMMEDIATELY 2014/08/23 15:10:09 (permalink)
Hey everyone, did you all know, no matter what we do, we are all going to die anyways!!!

Brad_Hawthorne
Insert Custom Title Here
  • Total Posts : 23174
  • Ribbons : 39
Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT - FLUORIDE GET RID OF IT IMMEDIATELY 2014/08/23 15:16:37 (permalink)
DAVE2HOT4U

I watched that video through and you get to the end where the punchline is and they pull something on you that is not substantiated anywhere in the video itself. Is drinking ph of 10 truly healthy? Seems a deviation from that ph level of 7.35 they talk about in the beginning than ph 5 tap water is. They presented a leap in logic that since 7.35 is higher than 5.0 then 10 must be really good. They also made a leap in logic that the ph of water out of the tap directly translates to ph in blood. Lots of stuff glossed over when they're spoon feeding you this in the video. Why not drink a water that is around 7.35 instead of 10? 10 seems like it would be way more imbalanced for your body than a few of those bottled waters. There is not enough information in the video to give an informed decision about anything. They're just wanting you to take a lot of things at face value and have omitted some important information in he process.
post edited by Brad_Hawthorne - 2014/08/23 15:20:31
knightsilver
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 9430
  • Ribbons : 14
Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT - FLUORIDE GET RID OF IT IMMEDIATELY 2014/08/23 15:36:19 (permalink)
I got my Copper Hat, Im Superman!(Dry wit, not me!!)

Anyways, weve know about the fluoride thing for years. 

Boil ur dern water, get a reverse osmosis system or move to the mountains .

Man, I miss the mountains.....

Violence.
FTW Member
Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT - FLUORIDE GET RID OF IT IMMEDIATELY 2014/08/23 15:38:56 (permalink)
clo007
Hey everyone, did you all know, no matter what we do, we are all going to die anyways!!!

Timpster-GPU_Nvidia_660Ti
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 180
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT - FLUORIDE GET RID OF IT IMMEDIATELY 2014/08/24 07:02:30 (permalink)
z999z3mystorys
Maybe this is why so many people, myself included, "bury their heads in the sand" It's so incredibly hard to know what is or isn't true theses days (let alone what you can really do something about) that it's not worth the effort. And I guess picking a few random things for the fun of it, doesn't have all that much of an appeal either.
But I think that may be getting a bit off topic. I don't recall the last time I drank "tap water" or water than hasn't gone through some form of filter that removes a vary large amount of chemicals, fluoride included.

I would say this is a bad approach.
See my old thread about f.lux because that program is COVERED in research with a dedicated research page
https://justgetflux.com/research.html

research can be fun and you can really learn a lot and in the case of fluoride all you really need is the right filters and replace them yearly.

If you use a computer at night, check out f.lux
Research: https://justgetflux.com/research.html
Download: https://www.justgetflux.com/
This reduces how blue (6500k) the screen is and looks better once you get used to it - the getting used to may take up to a week!
  Your screen will be "more orange" at night but it's for the best. In about 20 minutes your eyes won't even notice.  A white paper should match your screen, maybe play with the monitor settings to get it closer.

wmmills
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 5679
  • Ribbons : 40
Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT - FLUORIDE GET RID OF IT IMMEDIATELY 2014/08/24 08:01:36 (permalink)
There's 7 or 8 different flourides and the only one that is somewhat not horrible for you is naturally occurring calcium flouride which occurs in natural waters, like underground springs etc. It can still kill you but in its natural state it's very insoluable and your body usually pushes it out whole. What the deep thinkers at the wheel of this world add to everything is all the other types. Imo, I'd say it's pretty easy to tell there all bad when they are used to poison critters and you have poison control warnings all over whatever has it in it. If that's not a clue to stay away from it then nothing is. Of course as we all know and have witnessed, ridicule is a great way to perpetuate something like this. I think people need to think about stuff like this a little more deeper than joke it away and be dismissive that this stuff is soooo crazy.

MOBO: EVGA x299 Dark, CPU: I9 10900X, RAM: Patriot Viper RGB 3600 32gb, SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB, M2: Samsung 970 EVO+ 1TB, PSU: CoolerMaster M2 1500, CPU HSF: EVGA 240 CLC HSF~ P/P EK Furious Vardar, G-CARD:EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming w/Hybrid kit and Noctua IPPC 3000 P/P, CASE: LIAN-LI PC-V2010B w/ Window mod, OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit, MON: Alienware AW3821DW

New EVGA product? Register it NOW with this link:
http://www.evga.com/register/default.asp?affiliatecode=4QFQRAMOII
 Help Our Vets From K-2!
[link=https://strongholdfreedom
Afterburner
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 25794
  • Ribbons : 110
Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT - FLUORIDE GET RID OF IT IMMEDIATELY 2014/08/24 08:02:12 (permalink)
You have two choices in this situation...

1. Pre-filter/treat your water
2. Let your body be the filter

/Thread

Superclocked Member
Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT - FLUORIDE GET RID OF IT IMMEDIATELY 2014/08/24 08:22:25 (permalink)
wmmills
There's 7 or 8 different flourides and the only one that is somewhat not horrible for you is naturally occurring calcium flouride which occurs in natural waters, like underground springs etc. It can still kill you but in its natural state it's very insoluable and your body usually pushes it out whole. What the deep thinkers at the wheel of this world add to everything is all the other types. Imo, I'd say it's pretty easy to tell there all bad when they are used to poison critters and you have poison control warnings all over whatever has it in it. If that's not a clue to stay away from it then nothing is. Of course as we all know and have witnessed, ridicule is a great way to perpetuate something like this. I think people need to think about stuff like this a little more deeper than joke it away and be dismissive that this stuff is soooo crazy.

I was gonna make a giant post with huge letters about "RAT POISON" but this is well said!

This reduces how blue (6500k) the screen is and looks better once you get used to it - the getting used to may take up to a week!
  Your screen will be "more orange" at night but it's for the best. In about 20 minutes your eyes won't even notice.  A white paper should match your screen, maybe play with the monitor settings to get it closer.

Superclocked Member
Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT - FLUORIDE GET RID OF IT IMMEDIATELY 2014/08/24 08:25:01 (permalink)
Afterburner

/Thread

This may be true for NATURALLY occurring fluoride, but not from "man made" fluoride cause by fertilizer run-off, yep, it's not even funny now, is it?
If the information in the links I've posted is correct, they state that only 50 - 60% of this crap gets excreted by the kidneys, the rest goes to probably every part of your body, it's BS

BF3PRO
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3797
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT - FLUORIDE GET RID OF IT IMMEDIATELY 2014/08/24 09:15:48 (permalink)
I still stand by my thought of star l statistics are made up and want studies from real scientists not some activists...

My Affiliate Code: OEESSSDNZV

Superclocked Member
Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT - FLUORIDE GET RID OF IT IMMEDIATELY 2014/08/24 10:02:27 (permalink)
Me too, I'm still trying to find some decent research but damn if it's easy.

Either way, I still think water filters are a great investment and should be part of all new homes.
post edited by Timpster-GPU_Nvidia_660Ti - 2014/08/24 10:03:43

BF3PRO
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3797
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT - FLUORIDE GET RID OF IT IMMEDIATELY 2014/08/24 10:28:14 (permalink)

Either way, I still think water filters are a great investment and should be part of all new homes.
Charcoal is the best filter out there...

My Affiliate Code: OEESSSDNZV

Superclocked Member
Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT - FLUORIDE GET RID OF IT IMMEDIATELY 2014/08/24 11:00:43 (permalink)
BF3PRO

what about bone char? Do you think they are great?

kaninja
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 8756
  • Ribbons : 25
Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT - FLUORIDE GET RID OF IT IMMEDIATELY 2014/08/24 12:22:53 (permalink)
Afterburner

/Thread

Or do neither because your province/state does not condone adding fluoride to the water supply.

Corsair 650D   -  i5 3570K @ 4.6GHz  -  Corsair H80i  -  MSI Z77 M-Power  -  16GB DDR3 Corsair Dominator Platinum
WD 1TB Caviar Black x2  -  OCZ 120GB Vertex2 SSD  -  Corsair HX620  -  GTX285 SSC  -  Samsung T240  -  DIR-655

clo007
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT - FLUORIDE GET RID OF IT IMMEDIATELY 2014/08/24 12:33:44 (permalink)
BF3PRO

Actually, I believe UV filters are more powerful than charcoal, but cost substantially more.

In the end, whatever you choose to do, we are all food for worms sooner or later.

DAVE2HOT4U
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1114
  • Ribbons : 3
Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT - FLUORIDE GET RID OF IT IMMEDIATELY 2014/08/24 13:08:36 (permalink)
Brad_Hawthorne
DAVE2HOT4U

I watched that video through and you get to the end where the punchline is and they pull something on you that is not substantiated anywhere in the video itself. Is drinking ph of 10 truly healthy? Seems a deviation from that ph level of 7.35 they talk about in the beginning than ph 5 tap water is. They presented a leap in logic that since 7.35 is higher than 5.0 then 10 must be really good. They also made a leap in logic that the ph of water out of the tap directly translates to ph in blood. Lots of stuff glossed over when they're spoon feeding you this in the video. Why not drink a water that is around 7.35 instead of 10? 10 seems like it would be way more imbalanced for your body than a few of those bottled waters. There is not enough information in the video to give an informed decision about anything. They're just wanting you to take a lot of things at face value and have omitted some important information in he process.

I would say that you would have to know what you PH was before drinking anything above what is normal ! I understand where your coming from. They probably didnt want to get into the laywer- client process. If anyone knows about PH level it needs to be balanced. Your body is similar to a swimming pool. If PH is high use something to take it to the desired level. If  Low put something in body to Raise PH .  This has to be done in amounts that your body can tolerate. Expecially in cancer patients !

post edited by DAVE2HOT4U - 2014/08/24 13:16:54
Violence.
FTW Member
Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT - FLUORIDE GET RID OF IT IMMEDIATELY 2014/08/24 16:38:33 (permalink)
clo007
BF3PRO

Actually, I believe UV filters are more powerful than charcoal, but cost substantially more.

In the end, whatever you choose to do, we are all food for worms sooner or later.

reverse osmosis. 
Halo_003
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 12859
  • Ribbons : 51
Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT - FLUORIDE GET RID OF IT IMMEDIATELY 2014/08/25 08:38:09 (permalink)
Simple solution: http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/brs-4-stage-ro-drinking-water-system-75gpd-1.html

I'm getting this for my reef tank anyways: http://www.bulkreefsupply...o-di-system-75gpd.html

2 things - Charcoal or carbon filters don't remove TDS (Total disolved solids), you need RO to get TDS from 300ish which is the norm for tap water to about 10 or so. DI removes the rest to give 0 TDS.

Second, UV sterilizers kill organisms, they don't purify the water. They're meant to kill bacteria and such in the water.
post edited by Halo_003 - 2014/08/25 08:40:07

i7 7700K - ASUS Maximus IX Apex - 16GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3466MHz C16 - 5700 XT 50th Anniversary

zildjian75
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1261
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT - FLUORIDE GET RID OF IT IMMEDIATELY 2014/08/25 08:59:32 (permalink)
I don't drink water....  It's too dangerous!!!

"The wise know their weakness too well to assume infallibility; and he who knows most, knows best how little he knows."   Thomas Jefferson

RIG#1 (Home) - i7 4790k @ 4.4ghz w/ CM V8 GTS - EVGA Z97 Classified - Win10 64bit - Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (2x8GB) @ 2133mhz - 2 x EVGA GTX 980SC in SLI - Corsair AX850 - 250GB Samsung Evo (main) - 500GB Samsung Evo (games) - 1TB WD Black (misc) - Aerocool Strike-X (Cheesy... But effective!)

kaninja
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 8756
  • Ribbons : 25
Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT - FLUORIDE GET RID OF IT IMMEDIATELY 2014/08/25 10:24:15 (permalink)
I just looked it up and the city I live in does not add fluoride to the water supply.  In fact, it looks like 96% of the water supply in this province is fluoride free.  I still have no cavities yay.

Corsair 650D   -  i5 3570K @ 4.6GHz  -  Corsair H80i  -  MSI Z77 M-Power  -  16GB DDR3 Corsair Dominator Platinum
WD 1TB Caviar Black x2  -  OCZ 120GB Vertex2 SSD  -  Corsair HX620  -  GTX285 SSC  -  Samsung T240  -  DIR-655

Superclocked Member
Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT - FLUORIDE GET RID OF IT IMMEDIATELY 2014/08/25 17:45:11 (permalink)
kaninja
I just looked it up and the city I live in does not add fluoride to the water supply.  In fact, it looks like 96% of the water supply in this province is fluoride free.  I still have no cavities yay.

Ah yes!  Thanks for this -- let me know if your teeth just rapidly deteriorate b/c of a lack of fluoride haha!
Ever hear someone tell you "HEY, you have a fluoride deficiency, your teeth are gonna rot!"

I think this is *EXACTLY* like the leaded gas BS - saw it on Cosmos, great show btw!

Takeaway - do we have leaded gas anymore?  I don't think so.

Superclocked Member
Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT - FLUORIDE GET RID OF IT IMMEDIATELY 2014/08/26 13:58:52 (permalink)
I decided to bump the thread.
One more thing:

For countries that DON'T fluoridate the water, do THEY have serious teeth problems?

clo007
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT - FLUORIDE GET RID OF IT IMMEDIATELY 2014/08/26 18:09:37 (permalink)
bumping threads against the TOS.

XrayMan
Insert Custom Title Here
  • Total Posts : 73000
  • Ribbons : 115
Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT - FLUORIDE GET RID OF IT IMMEDIATELY 2014/08/26 19:11:22 (permalink)

Once you've created your thread, do not "Bump" your thread.

http://forums.evga.com/EVGA-Forums-Terms-of-Use-m4682.aspx

My Affiliate Code: 8WEQVXMCJL

Associate Code: VHKH33QN4W77V6A

&nbsp
Page: < 123 > Showing page 2 of 3
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile