EVGA

EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation?

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 5 of 10
Author
lol999
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 166
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/15 05:38:43 (permalink)
@jkh13
Agree with that.

Please help Baby Yoda for his next GPU!!!

Use this code for your next purchase and get a bonus:
LA59WRSKFIG4ZLF
Master_Yoda
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 112
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/15 06:00:23 (permalink)
Saying that the US gets more than the EU because it is an US company, and that the queues "move" at a different pace because of it is really insulting since the EU queue is not moving at all. EU queue for 3060 hasn't moved even to the first full minute after release ...

Just shut down eu.evga.com at this point, and start it up again when the US demand is met. And be honest and have a title on the newly opened page that states: "We have more stuff than the americans want to buy, want some?"

P.S. And for the argument that it costs EVGA more to ship cards individually to EU from Taiwan, then why are we charged for shipping ? Does US customers not pay for shipping ?
post edited by Master_Yoda - 2021/06/15 06:05:25
francyxie1
  • Total Posts : 99
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/15 06:07:30 (permalink)
are there any EVGA direct shop in italy ?
TrekCZ
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 417
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/15 06:49:20 (permalink)
Evga was not popular in EU at least in my country until retailers included some years ago Evga hardware offerings, Evga cannot go against retailers in EU, at this point due to negative response they should shut down online EU shop and work only with retailers because they will sell everything without problems and it will not generate negative response. Evga tried something to help alleviate the situation with cards in EU but with this kind of response I would not wonder if we see no new options in EU shop, we will see soon today.
alucardu
  • Total Posts : 37
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/15 06:52:19 (permalink)
"Evga tried something to help alleviate the situation with cards in EU"

They've send 8 cards that we know of. Wow. Amazing. Maybe they've send more, we don't know since they have a communications block to any customer who would gladly pay for their products. 

Sandrino86
  • Total Posts : 12
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/15 06:59:42 (permalink)
TrekCZ

I am glad that I have card already because thank to newly registered provocateurs and paid trolls such as you Evga will have to shut down online sale to EU.

What? That's neither common sense nor does it have anything thing to do with business economics. You're basically calling everybody here in this channel a Karen, that's just insulting since enough people here voice totally understandable complaints. You have your card be happy and go with it. Why are you even still arguing here, do I need to understand that? And just to be clear, if I buy a car the company at least gives me an estimation of how long I might've to wait for it. EVGA can't do that in the situation right know, understandable but just saying nothing is a bit strange too. Position in queue visible in your account with updates would be enough for most people I guess. Hey yesterday I was position 1000, today I'm 999 at least it's moving or I know there's not a big chance of getting a card and so I move on completely.
Albertnative
  • Total Posts : 8
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/15 07:21:34 (permalink)
francyxie1
are there any EVGA direct shop in italy ?

Not that I know of, I mean some online stores had EVGA product in the past(f.e. I bought my 1080 FTW in a store that doesn't exist anymore) but none of the nVidia partners here atm (Drako, Next, AK) have EVGA product which is a shame if you ask me.

TrekCZ
Evga cannot go against retailers in EU, at this point due to negative response they should shut down online EU shop and work only with retailers because they will sell everything without problems and it will not generate negative response. Evga tried something to help alleviate the situation with cards in EU but with this kind of response I would not wonder if we see no new options in EU shop, we will see soon today.

F.e. the queue is the only way for us italians to buy an EVGA gpu atm.
I'm a loyal customer and I'd like to buy one of their product but in return I'd also like to have some transparency about it.
There's no need to insult us and calling names for wanting only that imho.
post edited by Albertnative - 2021/06/15 08:33:49
AlexisRO
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1920
  • Ribbons : 9
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/15 07:50:21 (permalink)
TrekCZ
Evga was not popular in EU at least in my country until retailers included some years ago Evga hardware offerings, Evga cannot go against retailers in EU, at this point due to negative response they should shut down online EU shop and work only with retailers because they will sell everything without problems and it will not generate negative response. Evga tried something to help alleviate the situation with cards in EU but with this kind of response I would not wonder if we see no new options in EU shop, we will see soon today.

Evga is not popular in Europe because it doesn't put in the effort. It's simple. From about 2-3 years ago if not more, the EU store has been a ghost town. The US store gets big discounts on a regular basis, the EU store has none or if by a miracle there are discounts, they are basically getting EVGA's products in line with the competition. It's not a good showing at all. So no new options? Where there options to begin with ?

The problems highlighted above are shown again with these queues.
And you're not getting it really. The EU users are asking for the same treatment as the US ones. Nothing more, nothing less. No matter how we spin it, there is a big discrepancy regarding the allocations and no communication.

If EVGA can't do that for their customers, for whatever corporate reason, maybe it's in their best interest that they retire for the EU region and let another player get allocation from Nvidia for this one. It's clear that they can't be Nvidia's number one partner in both regions.

We get it, you got your card. Congrats  , now enjoy it and don't be a Karen to those who didn't. Cheers!

System: 7820X - MSI X299 Carbon AC - G.Skill 32Gb TridentZ 3200 - EVGA 1080 Ti - 500 Gb Samsung 970 EVO , 2Tb Crucial MX500, 2Tb, 3Tb, 4Tb Seagate - Seasonic 1000W Prime - Creative Sound Blaster Z - Windows 10 Pro 64 - Phanteks Enthoo Primo - Edifier S530D - Acer Predator XB271HU (1440p)

Watercooling loop: Heatkiller CPU - EK 1080 Ti - Swiftech MCP 655 with EK X-Top v2 - XSPC reservoir - Alphacool 480 x2

Lukas82
  • Total Posts : 58
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/15 07:54:08 (permalink)
TrekCZ
...because thank to newly registered provocateurs and paid trolls...

Can i get paid too pls for expressing my opinion? maybe i manage to get that 1k€ extra for the card to buy somewhere else.

but i must admit, you are some next lvl white knight.
Zorton Maverick
  • Total Posts : 84
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/15 07:55:04 (permalink)
Its sad to see the way the EU Evga website has been put to one side over the years.
To be honest, they must have their reasons because prior to 2015 - it was very muich alive and well stocked.

I agree with previous commentators who have alluded to the fact that the only reason the site is still up is for PR Reasons - can't see any other possible explanation for leaving it live when its been left unstocked and unattended for the most part.
I took the time to write to "Berman Rivera / Joe Darwin / Jaeson Wilda and Markus Kaesbauer" sometime back to ask why the site had been neglected since 2015 - but just got some PR talk back as follows -

Dec 2020 - EVGA Response
""Thank you supporting EVGA and for the feedback.  We have had some limitations with our online shop and recently started to offer Ampere products, albeit limited quantities due to supply constraints.  In the future, we may gradually add other products to our shop but at the moment we are concentrating our supplying our channel partners.
We do apologize for the inconvenience of not be able to source products easily in EU EVGA and are working to have more universal approach so end users can purchase the same items in EU that are available in other regions. 
""

Also, the UK/EU EVGA Twitter account and been dormant for 1.5 years from Nov 2019 and seems to have started back up in March of this year.
Anyhow, I think its safe to say that if you are relying on getting anything from the EU EVGA site, you will be waiting.
TrekCZ
iCX Member
Flagged as Spam (3)
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/15 08:40:26 (permalink)
Zixinus
Please do, you are certainly not being helpful.

Problem is negative campaign is directly influencing me, because I wanted to buy also 3070 ti for my daughter's PC and thanks to Karen's doings (paid evil trolls spamming social media and these forums) Evga disabled notifications for EU so instead of very small chance I have zero chance for buying that card.
Evga do not need to sell cards directly to EU, this was a special bonus which now disappeared. They wanted to help and in return they obtained an evil negative campaign.
Albertnative
  • Total Posts : 8
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/15 08:47:41 (permalink)
TrekCZ
Zixinus

Problem is negative campaign is directly influencing me, because I wanted to buy also 3070 ti for my daughter's PC and thanks to Karen's doings (paid evil trolls spamming social media and these forums) Evga disabled notifications for EU so instead of very small chance I have zero chance for buying that card.
Evga do not need to sell cards directly to EU, this was a special bonus which now disappeared. They wanted to help and in return they obtained an evil negative campaign.

I may be wrong but it seems to me you are the one trolling us, I mean you cannot possibly be serious.
We are just politely asking a question, surely there is someone who is not being polite and that's just how Internet works sadly, but the point some of us are trying to make is more than legitimate.
Zixinus
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 165
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/15 08:48:03 (permalink)
TrekCZ
Zixinus

Do you have any proof that EVGA disable the auto-notify because of this "negative campaign"? Do you have any proof that these are "evil trolls" are paid?

No, you don't.

This is ignoring the fact that elite members that managed to get a notify within the first half hour on EVGA EU's site has still not received their notification email. Yes, our sources are each other and not completely reliable but that is because EVGA is silent on the matter. If EVGA does not give us estimates or any information about the queue, what facts are we to base our conclusions?

You are once again blaming people that want to be costumers for a problem they have no control over. Please stop. EVGA is company, not an insecure teen that'll cry over what some people say on social media. You are not being helpful and what you say has now descended into conspiracy theory fantasy that serves nothing but to further anger bitter would-be costumers.

Oh, and weren't you the one that pointed towards the fact that you can buy EVGA cards at retail? Well, if you really want to buy that 3070ti for your daughter, you can join what the rest of us have to deal with in EU and stock-hunt for a 3070ti costing upwards 1000 euro. You are lucky, the cost of 3070 (non-TI, hence this edit) have recently gone down from 1400 euro average price towards 1100 average price! I even see a 3070 EVGA going for 900 euro (before taxes I think)!
post edited by Zixinus - 2021/06/15 08:55:10
Kodijack
  • Total Posts : 13
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/15 08:48:05 (permalink)
TrekCZProblem is negative campaign is directly influencing me

There's no "negative campaign", you schizo.
post edited by Kodijack - 2021/06/15 08:49:06
Zorton Maverick
  • Total Posts : 84
Flagged as Spam (1)
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/15 08:50:33 (permalink)
When asked how many 3080 TI's were released into the EU queues on Twitter - EVGAUK replied -
EVGA UK - This information can't be given because of business secret.
I find this quite revealing ...
post edited by Zorton Maverick - 2021/06/15 08:52:48
Zixinus
Superclocked Member
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/15 08:56:48 (permalink)
Zorton Maverick
When asked how many 3080 TI's were released into the EU queues on Twitter - EVGAUK replied -
EVGA UK - This information can't be given because of business secret.
I find this quite revealing ...

To be fair, ask any other AIB that sells directly the same question and they'll give similar answer (if give one at all). How much units you sold to a region is the kind of information that a company can decide not to be public.
Moki82
  • Total Posts : 37
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/15 08:57:54 (permalink)
Nvm
(sure thing Lukas)
post edited by Moki82 - 2021/06/15 09:11:01

Lukas82
  • Total Posts : 58
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/15 08:58:57 (permalink)
Can you guys stop responding to this ranting czech fella? he's even more annoying than EU queue, thank you.
Zixinus
Superclocked Member
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/15 09:13:36 (permalink)
I just signed up for the 3070ti XC3 queue.

It seems that EVGA somehow decided to still have a queue despite the "Negative campaign".
__Kaj__
  • Total Posts : 13
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/15 09:24:00 (permalink)
I was hoping for a EU 3090 Kingpin HC queue, but nothing came up... :(
random_matt
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 2040
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/15 09:28:09 (permalink)
__Kaj__

Got onto the 3080 Ti ultra XC hydro instead. 9:02, quick this time.

Corsair 5000D Airflow | EVGA 1000 G6 | EVGA X570 FTW | Ryzen 5800X | EVGA 360 CLC | Corsair 4000MHz 32GB|
Corsair MP600 2TB | EVGA 3080 Ti FTW Hybrid | Alienware AW2721D | Windows 11

tizer2000uk
  • Total Posts : 7
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/15 09:42:21 (permalink)
@EVGA: I think I speak for everyone when I say you guys suck big time when it not only comes to building out resilient websites but also in your ability to provide updates or fair stock allocation to your EU user base.

You have had 3 bloody release dates of late go shockingly bad!  Exactly the same outcome on 3 occasions that you could have mitigated by addressing the root cause.

I don't throw these accusations out lightly as I work for a business who globally processes transactions at vast scale and to a reliability factor of 99.99999%

I have a 3090 in hand now some i'm not a desperate user but for the user base sitting around waiting for updates it is incredibly rude and terrible customer service.
TrekCZ
iCX Member
Flagged as Spam (6)
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/15 10:32:14 (permalink)
Evga again proved that they care about customers in this difficult time. Many gamer's hopes will vanish in vain, but for some there is light at the end of the tunnel. Only thanks to Evga which provides this light despite hordes of customer scalping impostors.

Yet still some will complain about Evga order system not having stock market capabilities (where these companies have buildings of software engineers working on these systems).

Evga does not discriminate, even customer impostors and miners have the same chance as gamers.
random_matt
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 2040
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/15 11:55:37 (permalink)
Never thought a mod would delete a comment. Was merely stating EVGA discriminates between regions in regards to stock allocations. Same principle as whether a company decides to apply unequal pay based on gender/age/whatever, kind of pathetic really. Act local rather than global, US in a nutshell.

Corsair 5000D Airflow | EVGA 1000 G6 | EVGA X570 FTW | Ryzen 5800X | EVGA 360 CLC | Corsair 4000MHz 32GB|
Corsair MP600 2TB | EVGA 3080 Ti FTW Hybrid | Alienware AW2721D | Windows 11

DaLiu
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 122
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/15 16:17:30 (permalink)
TrekCZ
Evga again proved that they care about customers in this difficult time. Many gamer's hopes will vanish in vain, but for some there is light at the end of the tunnel. Only thanks to Evga which provides this light despite hordes of customer scalping impostors.

Yet still some will complain about Evga order system not having stock market capabilities (where these companies have buildings of software engineers working on these systems).

Evga does not discriminate, even customer impostors and miners have the same chance as gamers.

Dude, just shut the fock up, since you got the card you are up and down all EVGA, you just got lucky, you are one of the 1% of people who are happy with EVGA, just calm down and stop posting all your pro bull****.

Please use my Associate Code at your checkouts for up to 10% discounts on all your EVGA purchases: VMQIDQNAOEU7BSY

Nostomo
  • Total Posts : 70
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/15 16:21:38 (permalink)
__Kaj__

me too, but 3080 ti hydro copper looks great also, not like kingpin, of course, but beautiful and powerful
nN117
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 101
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/15 16:25:18 (permalink)
Our local retailers ask's about 4grand for 3080 (and its palit 2.5). So, may as well go for a console... or tesla, kek.
EVGAUser06212021
  • Total Posts : 30
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/15 16:29:13 (permalink)
DaLiu
TrekCZ

Dude, just shut the fock up, since you got the card you are up and down all EVGA, you just got lucky, you are one of the 1% of people who are happy with EVGA, just calm down and stop posting all your pro bull****.

If you are unhappy with EVGA, I suggest you find another AIB partner that better suites your needs, visit their website for direct to consumer sales, get into their queue and buy their product if you think the experience will be better/faster. 
bearbait
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 106
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/15 16:39:21 (permalink)
nN117
Our local retailers ask's about 4grand for 3080 (and its palit 2.5). So, may as well go for a console... or tesla, kek.

WOW
sanchiz
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 112
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/15 23:59:03 (permalink)
GingerPopper
KnightSparda
Every retailer in Spain have the 3080ti FTW3, and all with prices near 2000€, thats why we dont have priority even in EU, all the apps of 2º hand sellers here are full of 3080ti of all the brands with 500-600€ overprice, even the FE.

In Bulgaria all big retailers are stacked with cards that they are still selling at very high prices (although they are a bit better than a few months ago) and no one is buying them anymore. Before when I saw them stack up on cards they flew off shelves in just a day or two, now I have seen them not only keep the same cards for more than a few weeks, but are actually getting more and more cards that they are simply not selling. It seems that miners have finally decided that it isn't worth it and the people that do have enough disposable income to waste on overpriced GPUs have already bought the cards they wanted, leaving these new batches of cards hanging and it is not like scalpers are willing to buy cards at near scalped prices just to resell them with minimal gain. 

Retailers will eventually drop their prices, they have no choice, either that or keep stock in their warehouses for weeks/months to come with no real customers, which as you can guess is not good for any company looking to make profit. 

TLDR; Just wait, prices will drop and the situation will get better eventually, it is just a matter of when and how long until it happens.

Second this. Already happening even at online retailers in Europe. About 10-15% drop in last 30-45 days. At this rate and possibly with a crypto collapse I wouldn't be surprised if we end up with a lot of surplus cards on the market in 6 months. Sooner or later supply will reach demand and this will turn out to be yet another bubble.

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 5 of 10
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile