EVGA

EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation?

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 2 of 10
Author
nrpeyton
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 257
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/13 20:29:35 (permalink)
All the EU is looking for is fair treatment.

Why is North America receiving more than a fair share of allocation?

3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra 
NA Queue Status: 7:41 
EU Queue Status: 6:29
Why is America over an hour ahead?

3070 Ti FTW3 Ultra
NA Queue Status: 6:18
EU Queue status: nothing!?!?

Some people will say that it could be down to people not coming back to inform us they've received an email.  But that notion becomes ridiculous when you realise every product is the same - with some, NA is ahead by several days compared to the EU.

Separating one country and allocating them their own special queue then giving that queue most of the daily allocation is not fair.  There are 29 European countries.  America is one country.  (Or two if you count Canada).

A queue is a queue.  Everyone should be treated equally no matter where they're from.

P.S. The cards are made in Taiwan.  And Europeans who buy cards directly from EVGA have cards shipped directly from Taiwan to the EU customer.  So logistically isn't Europe far easier to deal with?  (If I am wrong please someone explain why)?
post edited by nrpeyton - 2021/06/13 20:52:08

TimStoll
  • Total Posts : 43
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/13 22:34:51 (permalink)
I really hope this week is going to be better :(
MagZeal
  • Total Posts : 10
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/13 22:45:50 (permalink)
Sparkyoo7
the queue cost nothing to enter and in the mean time nothing stops you from trying any other way to get yourself a card. I cant see the hate for evga regardless if your not seeing the amount of cards sent to Europe you expected or not.

*looks at signature* ah yes, said the guy with an rtx 3090. Yeah, must be hard for you to sympathize with people that can't pay a stupid prize for a gpu.
riv1329
  • Total Posts : 8
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/13 22:59:54 (permalink)
DaLiu
The worst part is that no EVGA employee comes up and explain the situation, probably they don't have anything good to say to us (EU) so better avoid us.

In my opinion, being silent is even worse. If they said you-those who signed up in September 2020 will get a card in a year, and you-those who signed up in May 2021 (like me) will get a card in 5 years, it would still be better than silence.

We need certainty. In the end, there is always an alternative: you can leave the old map, you can abandon the games, you can switch to rendering on the CPU, and so on .d. In the end, you can buy a card from the miners who started selling them, although it is expensive.
riv1329
  • Total Posts : 8
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/13 23:07:04 (permalink)
_Dijital_
Not directly related to EU queue but queue per se and I'd suggest to EVGA to set up queue system for distributors and retailers too. Because it's very heartbreaking to see these kind of pictures on eBay only 1-2 days after launch and where min. selling quantities are whole pallets (and of course with price of 3x MSRP per piece). Business is business from EVGA side but making happy face by saying we care about end users or so called gamers is cynical in these kind of situations.

This situation cannot continue indefinitely. The further it goes, the more it harms the long-term interests of producers. Yes, now the prices are X3. But in essence, this means that the mass of gamers simply do not have any cards. Game manufacturers will soon start to take this into account in their strategy: they will focus not on graphics, but on other components - gameplay, art component, storyline, etc. New products will be needed less and less, because they are already unavailable.
Sahira
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 161
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/14 00:19:51 (permalink)
I honestly don't  like this at all. I don't.
omygoodness
  • Total Posts : 7
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/14 01:00:53 (permalink)
Guys just start spamming EVGA twitter + tag gamers nexus. Maybe this will force some answers
cokealcaide
  • Total Posts : 4
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/14 01:20:13 (permalink)
I think that as customer, it is quite fair to ask for expectations and not getting a "Sorry, not clear ETA". We are not expecting an exact date in where you get your GPU based on the notify timestamp, but at least a clear statement like: 

"EVGA is aiming to satisfy 30% of day one auto-notify queue by the end of the year for SKU XXXXX" 
"EVGA is not delivering any hydro-coppers until the end of the quarter"

Uncertainty is what is driving us crazy. Some of us are in top10 for some queues that can get a notification tomorrow.... or never!!! Having that big amount of money saved in there is also not that easy for some of the people in this forum. Please manage a little bit our expectations so that we can understand better where we are. 

Lukas82
  • Total Posts : 58
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/14 01:55:16 (permalink)
cokealcaide
I think that as customer, it is quite fair to ask for expectations and not getting a "Sorry, not clear ETA". We are not expecting an exact date in where you get your GPU based on the notify timestamp, but at least a clear statement like: 

"EVGA is aiming to satisfy 30% of day one auto-notify queue by the end of the year for SKU XXXXX" 

Uncertainty is what is driving us crazy. Some of us are in top10 for some queues that can get a notification tomorrow.... or never!!! Having that big amount of money saved in there is also not that easy for some of the people in this forum. Please manage a little bit our expectations so that we can understand better where we are. 

This, for me most annoying part is that i am 112 in 3080 ti queue and 13 for 3070 ti, i was aiming for 3080ti, and not knowing if i should wait for the card i want or just grab the one that comes 1st is most frustratring part of the whole process.
Red_Infern013
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 218
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/14 02:01:04 (permalink)
Well if they come out and say "hey we've fulfilled like 10 cards since rtx 3000 launch back in September" people will deem this whole thing a waste of time and leave and it will only hurt their public image. We all know the numbers are abysmal so they have nothing to gain from disclosing them. It sucks but I guess it's cold truth. In queue since November BTW. 

Still would be nice if they do, but I'm not holding my breath.

AMD R9 3900x || Deepcool Gamer Storm Assassin III CPU Air Cooler || Asus ROG Strix RTX 2060s Evo || MSI B450 Tomahawk Max ||  2x8gb Crucial Ballistix 3200Mhz || 1TB SanDisk Ultra 3d SATA SSD || EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G1+
omygoodness
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/14 02:04:33 (permalink)
It's not about numbers and strict deadlines but just simple info why we see such a difference between EU and NA. 
MagZeal
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/14 02:26:45 (permalink)
omygoodness
It's not about numbers and strict deadlines but just simple info why we see such a difference between EU and NA. 

Exactly! People need to know whether they should save their money and wait or just give up and spend their money somewhere else. Do they think we can just poop money out of our rears whenever they decide to drop some gpus to us in the EU? Especially the ones that are not at the top could potentially have to wait for months.
LordDain
  • Total Posts : 3
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/14 03:09:02 (permalink)
Sparkyoo7
the queue cost nothing to enter and in the mean time nothing stops you from trying any other way to get yourself a card. I cant see the hate for evga regardless if your not seeing the amount of cards sent to Europe you expected or not.

There's a queue there, that's the issue. If there wasn't one, then there wouldn't be these complaints..
By creating a queue you are raising expectations, if you then fail to deliver, or simply do not communicate, it creates these kind of reactions/threads.
Which could easily be solved with some good PR / communications from EVGA.
DaLiu
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 122
Flagged as Spam (1)
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/14 03:14:08 (permalink)
bad post
post edited by DaLiu - 2021/06/14 03:15:36

Please use my Associate Code at your checkouts for up to 10% discounts on all your EVGA purchases: VMQIDQNAOEU7BSY

Angibanjy
  • Total Posts : 2
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/14 03:41:40 (permalink)
This is the answer when I asked about the difference between queues.
"We are fulfilling orders through our auto notification queue on both the US and EU evga.com stores. Do keep in mind each model has it's own queue, so someone in queue for a different model of 3060 could get their notification before you if you're waiting for a model with a longer queue. I would recommend confirming that you are in queue for the same model number, then comparing the dates from your email when you joined the queue, taking into account any time zone differences. If you find that someone was notified for you ahead of your queue join date, please forward us both emails and we can  have our programming team look into it further."
Sandrino86
  • Total Posts : 12
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/14 03:55:34 (permalink)
Yes always keep the timezones in mind
nrpeyton
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 257
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/14 03:59:57 (permalink)
Lukas82
cokealcaide

This, for me most annoying part is that i am 112 in 3080 ti queue and 13 for 3070 ti, i was aiming for 3080ti, and not knowing if i should wait for the card i want or just grab the one that comes 1st is most frustratring part of the whole process.

You hit it on the nail.

The effectiveness of the queue system is being sabotaged by a lack of information.

I am in the same boat- I have money reserved in the bank for two GPU's in case I get both emails in the same month and the first email is not for my first preference of card.

If I knew approximately which month (or quarter) I was going to receive an invitation then I could leave all the queues I'm not interested in.

I'd also have more control over my own wages.

KnightSparda
  • Total Posts : 49
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/14 04:02:25 (permalink)
Every retailer in Spain have the 3080ti FTW3, and all with prices near 2000€, thats why we dont have priority even in EU, all the apps of 2º hand sellers here are full of 3080ti of all the brands with 500-600€ overprice, even the FE.
Sandrino86
  • Total Posts : 12
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/14 04:05:28 (permalink)
nrpeyton
Lukas82
cokealcaide

You hit it on the nail.

The effectiveness of the queue system is being sabotaged by a lack of information.

I am in the same boat- I have money reserved in the bank for two GPU's in case I get both emails in the same month and the first email is not for my first preference of card.

If I knew approximately which month (or quarter) I was going to receive an invitation then I could leave all the queues I'm not interested in.

I'd also have more control over my own wages.

Another problem with not knowing anything, people will just buy every card and resell the ones they don't need just to be safe. I don't think that's what EVGA really wants...
MagZeal
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/14 04:13:01 (permalink)
Angibanjy
This is the answer when I asked about the difference between queues.
"We are fulfilling orders through our auto notification queue on both the US and EU evga.com stores. Do keep in mind each model has it's own queue, so someone in queue for a different model of 3060 could get their notification before you if you're waiting for a model with a longer queue. I would recommend confirming that you are in queue for the same model number, then comparing the dates from your email when you joined the queue, taking into account any time zone differences. If you find that someone was notified for you ahead of your queue join date, please forward us both emails and we can  have our programming team look into it further."

Aren't times in both queues in PT? 
GingerPopper
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 153
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/14 04:20:33 (permalink)
KnightSparda
Every retailer in Spain have the 3080ti FTW3, and all with prices near 2000€, thats why we dont have priority even in EU, all the apps of 2º hand sellers here are full of 3080ti of all the brands with 500-600€ overprice, even the FE.

In Bulgaria all big retailers are stacked with cards that they are still selling at very high prices (although they are a bit better than a few months ago) and no one is buying them anymore. Before when I saw them stack up on cards they flew off shelves in just a day or two, now I have seen them not only keep the same cards for more than a few weeks, but are actually getting more and more cards that they are simply not selling. It seems that miners have finally decided that it isn't worth it and the people that do have enough disposable income to waste on overpriced GPUs have already bought the cards they wanted, leaving these new batches of cards hanging and it is not like scalpers are willing to buy cards at near scalped prices just to resell them with minimal gain. 

Retailers will eventually drop their prices, they have no choice, either that or keep stock in their warehouses for weeks/months to come with no real customers, which as you can guess is not good for any company looking to make profit. 

TLDR; Just wait, prices will drop and the situation will get better eventually, it is just a matter of when and how long until it happens.
Aigor666
  • Total Posts : 20
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/14 04:29:50 (permalink)
they dont have anything to say.. anything good at least thats why the silence. Just checked, 13:24 in EU (Spain time) and no one got the notification, first buy notifications for US were on the same day of the launch, i read that on this very same forum.

I understand that you want to satisfy your domestic customer who will throw stones as we do if EVGA splits the stock 50/50 between US and EU, but at this point what i see i a company who tries to show "we are so different cause we care about the gamers" but it's a bs.

I still understand them but i guess they lost another customer, actively-promoting-them-customer

Peace to everyone !!!

nick_yanakiev
  • Total Posts : 100
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/14 04:42:33 (permalink)
Rather sad, really. The silence on EVGA's part is rather deafening
SBMike2
  • Total Posts : 47
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/14 05:10:58 (permalink)
Don’t understand why there’s still comparisons between NA and EU…. EVGA is an American company, NA will get priority which is the same for every other company as well. MSI, ASUS…. There’s a lot more stock of those cards in Taiwan, you know why? Because they’re Taiwanese companies. Are you also upset there is more cards in Taiwan?
alucardu
  • Total Posts : 37
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/14 05:12:39 (permalink)
SBMike2
Don’t understand why there’s still comparisons between NA and EU…. EVGA is an American company, NA will get priority which is the same for every other company as well. MSI, ASUS…. There’s a lot more stock of those cards in Taiwan, you know why? Because they’re Taiwanese companies. Are you also upset there is more cards in Taiwan?

Because they opened a EU queue... 
SBMike2
  • Total Posts : 47
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/14 05:14:41 (permalink)
alucardu
SBMike2

And it’s moving at its own pace. Stop comparing it to NA.
alucardu
  • Total Posts : 37
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/14 05:16:42 (permalink)
SBMike2
alucardu
SBMike2

Well it's not moving, I don't think a lot of people are actually comparing it to NA, at least I agree they shouldn't. Mostly people are complaining about the lack of communication. EVGA reacts to Tweets concerning NA in a few minutes, while EU doesn't get any reaction.
post edited by alucardu - 2021/06/14 05:24:53
omygoodness
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/14 05:17:37 (permalink)
If they provide EU shop then they should treat all customers the same right? 
AngryGamer94
  • Total Posts : 43
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/14 05:42:16 (permalink)
I know am not buying anything evga again.
I'll wait for the prices to drop. 1-2 years, i can wait
eduardvgamer
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 143
Re: EVGA_JacobF can we have some info on EU queue situation? 2021/06/14 05:52:07 (permalink)
SBMike2
alucardu
SBMike2

You are from NA right?
Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 2 of 10
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile