Hot!EVGA Warranty in India

Author
kevaketa
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2017/12/11 01:36:26 (permalink)
Hello,

I am going to purchase EVGA 1080 FTW graphic card from USA, I live in India and I know EVGA provide international warranty.

I want to know if I need to claim warranty, I can ship it to taiwan from my side, and return shipping is to be bear by EVGA.

But what about Indian Customs, will they allow the package without charging any custom duty ? Any one tried, If yes please share your experience. 

Thanks in advance.

4 Replies Related Threads

Sajin
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 49226
    • Ribbons : 199
    Re: EVGA Warranty in India 2017/12/11 13:08:46 (permalink)
    kevaketa
    I want to know if I need to claim warranty, I can ship it to taiwan from my side, and return shipping is to be bear by EVGA.

Yep.
    EVGATech_AdamB
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1930
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: EVGA Warranty in India 2017/12/11 14:54:34 (permalink)
    Whenever a replacement is shipped from our RMA department, the package is marked as a "warranty replacement." Typically, "warranty replacement" packages avoid any import duties. With that being said, since we are not in control over customs duties we cannot guarantee that duties would not be assessed by any customs officials. If any duties are required you would be responsible for paying those fees.

Like our service? Please provide feedback for us at the link HERE
    hsingh90
    • Total Posts : 11
    Re: EVGA Warranty in India 2017/12/22 03:30:34 (permalink)
    Technically if you want to avoid duty on import of your replacement item then it should be cleared under "Re-import" which exempts import duty on replacement item if the duty on original item was already paid (original bill of entry number/docs required).
    Given that you will bring it to India from USA without custom duty, you will not be entitled for "Re-import" or any duty exemption on import of your replacement item.
    Also i believe that the faulty product should be shipped in the same country from where it was purchased. Please confirm that too.

Jayesh252525
    • Total Posts : 1
    Re: EVGA Warranty in India 2024/05/27 02:02:02 (permalink)
    , I have purchased an EVGA 450 BR 450w powar supply, PSU is starting but full voltage is not coming out due to which PC is not starting.

The PSU's fan is working but it is unable to run the system.

And I am sure that the problem is with the PSU only, when I installed another PSU the system started working properly.

The PSU was working till now but now it is not working so I need to replace it so where should I send it for service.
    Also, this is my first build. 
     I am from India.
    my specs
    MB: MSI B450 Pro vdh 
    CPU: ryzan5 4600 G
    RAM: Kingston fury 3200 mhz
    SSD: xpg 256 gb
    GPU: No GPU
    PSU: EVGA 450 BR 
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile