EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon

Page: << < ..6667686970.. > >> Showing page 70 of 72
Author
Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
  • Total Posts : 18937
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 58
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2021/02/05 09:30:53 (permalink)
christobol
Nereus
The Optimus GPU block at present is nickel but they do have an all copper option, although they are only pushing out the nickel ones at the moment as there is huge demand and it's faster to manufacture.

As someone who does sales and has to quote everything for a metal part fabricator... including machining copper, brass titanium etc.  I imagine they are making a single block from copper and then sending that block off to get plated.  So it's actually faster to just get the copper out, but a ton of people want to go with liquid metal hence the nickel.

When I ordered a CPU block last week I was able to pick between copper and nickel depending on the day I tried.  

Oh and for anyone who wants one, Friday at 9am they will release the next batch so be on the lookout if you're wanting one.... only for the 3090 FTW3 though!

Nope. It says on that page:

"For the foreseeable future, we will be only providing NICKEL and not copper due to nickel being faster overall to manufacture for us right now."

I wondered if it was brass with nickel plating, but apparently not - the options specifically say all copper or all nickel.

Also note: "We will now be moving to weekly batches dropping EVERY FRIDAY AT NOON EST."

BUILD 1 2   |   MINI-ITX BUILD   |   MODSRIGS $1K WIN   |   HEATWARE 111-0-0   |   ASSOCIATE CODE CSKKXUT5Q9GVAFR

christobol
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 250
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2021/02/05 14:32:18 (permalink)
Nereus

"For the foreseeable future, we will be only providing NICKEL and not copper due to nickel being faster overall to manufacture for us right now."

I wondered if it was brass with nickel plating, but apparently not - the options specifically say all copper or all nickel.

Also note: "We will now be moving to weekly batches dropping EVERY FRIDAY AT NOON EST."

My bad I forgot to say PST which is my time zone on the time you can order.  

As a manufacture who could make water blocks, their comment about nickel plated is faster doesn't make any sense.  I think if you read between the lines "We make more money on nickel plated and due to demand we are focusing on that".  

I can tell you're not well versed in material science, which is understandable as I wasn't before starting my job in this industry 12 years ago.  Nickel is not a good conductor.  Copper is a great conductor.  Making a cold plate from ALL NICKEL as you said above does not make sense.  

If you read the rest of their page you'll find clarification to your statement above.  The first is it's called Pro-XE Nickel Plating. I can't find where they claim anything is "all copper or all nickel"

The second is the detailed list of what goes into their AMD CPU Block  
"
Materials
  • TOP PLATE: Cast acrylic from Plexiglas® or black acetal from Röchling
  • COLD PLATE: US-sourced premium C110-grade copper, guaranteed ASTM B187 spec
  • COLD PLATE FINISH: Raw copper or Pro-XE nickel
  • BRACKET: US-sourced machined 6061 aluminum, satin anodized
  • O-RINGS: US-made plasticizer-free EPDM o-rings
  • SCREWS: 18-8 stainless steel or black oxide over stainless steel mounting screws, stainless steel cold plate screws
  • MOUNTING: Optimus-made CNCed posts and thumbscrews"
Zero brass, nickel is used ONLY for the finish, like ALL other AIO and cold plates you can buy from reputable brands.

Please consider using my Associate and Rewards codes to save 3-10% off your next EVGA purchase
Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2021/02/05 15:17:01 (permalink)
christobol
Nereus

As a manufacture who could make water blocks, their comment about nickel plated is faster doesn't make any sense.  I think if you read between the lines "We make more money on nickel plated and due to demand we are focusing on that".  

I can tell you're not well versed in material science, which is understandable as I wasn't before starting my job in this industry 12 years ago.  Nickel is not a good conductor.  Copper is a great conductor.  Making a cold plate from ALL NICKEL as you said above does not make sense.  

If you read the rest of their page you'll find clarification to your statement above.  The first is it's called Pro-XE Nickel Plating. I can't find where they claim anything is "all copper or all nickel"

"
Materials
  • SCREWS: 18-8 stainless steel or black oxide over stainless steel mounting screws, stainless steel cold plate screws
Zero brass, nickel is used ONLY for the finish, like ALL other AIO and cold plates you can buy from reputable brands.

Yes I was trying to figure out how it would be quicker to plate a copper block with nickel rather than just go with the copper block alone. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but again, I pasted above exactly what they said on their FTW3 GPU block page, and here it is again:

"we will be only providing NICKEL and not copper due to nickel being faster overall to manufacture for us right now."

- their words, not mine. I'm not an expert on the subject. Perhaps they have everything tooled up for nickel-plated blocks, and without the nickel plating they'd have to retool and reset everything for the slight difference the nickel plating adds to the surface? Again, not my field, just a guess. I believe these guys are very focused on precision, so maybe. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If you scroll down a little further on that same FTW3 GPU block page, you'll see 'price breakdown', and that is where the say all nickel or all copper, but I'm presuming that just refers to the finish rather than the entire composition of the block? Maybe you got confused between when I was writing block vs cold plate? On the V2 CPU block, the block is solid brass which is then nickel-plated, while the cold plate is a separate smaller part which contacts directly with the CPU on one side and water on the other side and it screws onto the block. On the FTW3 GPU block, the cold plate is also a separate small piece which screws onto the block, but I have not seen the nickel GPU block in person so I don't know if the cold plate is still raw copper on that, or nickel. 

I wasn't looking at AMD CPU coolers at all, so the rest of your post wasn't really relevant.

Here's copy and paste from the Signature V2 page which I referred to earlier:

"The Signature V2 is our ultimate CPU block. Featuring a full unibody design, the Signature V2 is machined from one massive 3.25lb block of brass, and plated with extreme corrosion resistant Pro-XE nickel and completed with the Gen2 cold plate with the finest fins ever made."

The cold plate (again, not the block) can be raw copper or it can be Pro XE Nickel. I have the raw copper cold plate. I don't think the nickel cold plate would be nickel plated copper, because wouldn't plating those microfins end up filling some of them in, or make them more restrictive to water flow (you would know the answer to that far better than I would). The block though is solid brass with nickel plating either way. I cannot comment on the AMD block as I never looked at it and never mentioned it.

post edited by Nereus - 2021/02/05 15:23:59

BUILD 1 2   |   MINI-ITX BUILD   |   MODSRIGS $1K WIN   |   HEATWARE 111-0-0   |   ASSOCIATE CODE CSKKXUT5Q9GVAFR

christobol
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 250
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2021/02/05 15:46:23 (permalink)
Nereus
christobol
Nereus

"
Materials

Yes I was trying to figure out how it would be quicker to plate a copper block with nickel rather than just go with the copper block alone. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but again, I pasted above exactly what they said on their FTW3 GPU block page, and here it is again:

"we will be only providing NICKEL and not copper due to nickel being faster overall to manufacture for us right now."

- their words, not mine. I'm not an expert on the subject. Perhaps they have everything tooled up for nickel-plated blocks, and without the nickel plating they'd have to retool and reset everything for the slight difference the nickel plating adds to the surface? Again, not my field, just a guess. I believe these guys are very focused on precision, so maybe. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If you scroll down a little further on that same FTW3 GPU block page, you'll see 'price breakdown', and that is where the say all nickel or all copper, but I'm presuming that just refers to the finish rather than the entire composition of the block? Maybe you got confused between when I was writing block vs cold plate? On the V2 CPU block, the block is solid brass which is then nickel-plated, while the cold plate is a separate smaller part which contacts directly with the CPU on one side and water on the other side and it screws onto the block. On the FTW3 GPU block, the cold plate is also a separate small piece which screws onto the block, but I have not seen the nickel GPU block in person so I don't know if the cold plate is still raw copper on that, or nickel. 

I wasn't looking at AMD CPU coolers at all, so the rest of your post wasn't really relevant.

Here's copy and paste from the Signature V2 page which I referred to earlier:

"The Signature V2 is our ultimate CPU block. Featuring a full unibody design, the Signature V2 is machined from one massive 3.25lb block of brass, and plated with extreme corrosion resistant Pro-XE nickel and completed with the Gen2 cold plate with the finest fins ever made."

The cold plate (again, not the block) can be raw copper or it can be Pro XE Nickel. I have the raw copper cold plate. I don't think the nickel cold plate would be nickel plated copper, because wouldn't plating those microfins end up filling some of them in, or make them more restrictive to water flow (you would know the answer to that far better than I would). The block though is solid brass with nickel plating either way. I cannot comment on the AMD block as I never looked at it and never mentioned it.

I asked them that specific question as their pictures aren't clear.  They said they only fully coat their cold plates with nickel... and not said, the cost to mask off the area you don't want coated would be prohibitively expensive.  Or doing a secondary machining operation to machine off the plating and only then do the microfins would just drive up the costs.  Each additional step in manufacturing really increases the price, so the few steps the lower the price. Their marketing says they can fill the microfins with their process vs normal nickel plating processes.  

Regarding ALL copper and ALL nickel, that's just referring to the cold plate finish so people don't question if only the bottom is plated.  It's a bit unclear hence why I emailed them to clarify regarding the CPU blocks.  

Please consider using my Associate and Rewards codes to save 3-10% off your next EVGA purchase
Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2021/02/05 18:26:27 (permalink)

Thanks for getting in touch with them. Mostly makes sense now. They are expensive blocks already, don't need the price pushed up even further lol.

TheHyperMatrix
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 146
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2021/02/08 16:35:39 (permalink)
Anyone know the measurements/thickness for the thermal pads on the Kingpin? I'm thinking about swapping them out now since it seems like a block may not be out before the launch of the RTX 4090.  Unfortunately I haven't been able to find anything online or through the search function. Lots for the FTW3 and someone mentioning 2mm pads for a portion of the card at least but I'm not sure if it's all 2mm?  Or varies.  If anyone knows, it'd be appreciated.

Need to spamtribute 100 posts for Elite status to be able to get a KingPin because Jacob. My apologies in advance.
TheHyperMatrix
Superclocked Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2021/02/08 17:56:56 (permalink)
For anyone who may be curious, just called EVGA and this is what they said for the Kingpin thermal pad thickness.  That's some thick crap.

2.85mm VRM
2.25mm Front memory
2mm Backside memory

Since putting it in the new build, the backside memory has gotten really hot.  Even though I ended up putting a 120mm fan blowing air on the back.  It's fine at stock clocks but no longer stable at +1350MHz on the memory.  Daddy needs a block but Jacob refuses to provide.  :(

Need to spamtribute 100 posts for Elite status to be able to get a KingPin because Jacob. My apologies in advance.
Dabadger84
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3426
  • Ribbons : 10
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2021/02/10 19:25:57 (permalink)
TheHyperMatrix
For anyone who may be curious, just called EVGA and this is what they said for the Kingpin thermal pad thickness.  That's some thick crap.

2.85mm VRM
2.25mm Front memory
2mm Backside memory

Since putting it in the new build, the backside memory has gotten really hot.  Even though I ended up putting a 120mm fan blowing air on the back.  It's fine at stock clocks but no longer stable at +1350MHz on the memory.  Daddy needs a block but Jacob refuses to provide.  :(

snip

Heatsinks are de wae: https://forums.evga.com/3090-Kingpin-Get-that-backside-VRAM-cool-Also-Thermal-Pad-size-backplate-side-m3219773.aspx 

ModRigs: https://www.modsrigs.com/detail.aspx?BuildID=42891  
Specs:
5950x @ 4.7GHz 1.3V - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero - eVGA 1200W P2 - 4x8GB G.Skill Trident Z Royal Silver @ 3800 CL14
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC w/ Core: 2850MHz @ 1000mV, Mem: +1500MHz - Samsung Odyssey G9 49" Super-Ultrawide 240Hz Monitor

Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2021/02/10 19:30:04 (permalink)
TheHyperMatrix
2.85mm VRM
2.25mm Front memory
2mm Backside memory

Heh, at some point they stop being thermal pads and start becoming warm blankets.

TheHyperMatrix
Superclocked Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2021/02/10 22:44:34 (permalink)
Dabadger84
TheHyperMatrix

2.85mm VRM
2.25mm Front memory
2mm Backside memory

snip

Heatsinks are de wae: https://forums.evga.com/3090-Kingpin-Get-that-backside-VRAM-cool-Also-Thermal-Pad-size-backplate-side-m3219773.aspx 

I have an extra large ram block that I previously glued on to the back of the card with thermal paste that dropped temperatures by more than 30C.  But I don't have room for it in my new build. Not until I get a block for the card and can mount the ram block directly on the backplate.  The thermal pads EVGA uses (at least for the FTW3) are laughably bad as well so if you swap them out you should see a 10C~ drop in temps without any fans.  And if you do add fans or heatsinks, those new thermal pads will speed up the heat transfer away from the memory and on to the heatsinks.

Dabadger84
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3426
  • Ribbons : 10
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2021/02/11 00:36:00 (permalink)
TheHyperMatrix

I have an extra large ram block that I previously glued on to the back of the card with thermal paste that dropped temperatures by more than 30C.  But I don't have room for it in my new build. Not until I get a block for the card and can mount the ram block directly on the backplate.  The thermal pads EVGA uses (at least for the FTW3) are laughably bad as well so if you swap them out you should see a 10C~ drop in temps without any fans.  And if you do add fans or heatsinks, those new thermal pads will speed up the heat transfer away from the memory and on to the heatsinks.

Well in my case I don't think it's physically possible for me to drop that much in temps on ambient cooling, but, I will definitely look in to swapping the stock stuff out & measuring it along the way.  Pads should all be here by Tuesday, I got 1, 1.5, 2 & 3mm to make sure I have some of everything since it's sketchy on what exactly I need for a given area.  I'm assuming the 1 will be good for the backside of the GPU die & everywhere else should probably be 2, with the few flatter areas maybe needing 3.  Hoping I don't need 2.5, I don't wanna have to mash a 1 & 1.5 together & hope that "works".

ModRigs: https://www.modsrigs.com/detail.aspx?BuildID=42891  
Specs:
5950x @ 4.7GHz 1.3V - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero - eVGA 1200W P2 - 4x8GB G.Skill Trident Z Royal Silver @ 3800 CL14
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC w/ Core: 2850MHz @ 1000mV, Mem: +1500MHz - Samsung Odyssey G9 49" Super-Ultrawide 240Hz Monitor

DirkVD
  • Total Posts : 11
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2021/02/12 09:23:43 (permalink)
Does anyone know if you can buy a extended warranty for this EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N graphics card? maybe for 5 years or 10 years ??
I ask this question, because i found this EVGA website page:(you probably know what page I'm talking about!)
[url] [url]

Sajin
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 49178
  • Ribbons : 199
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2021/02/12 15:02:41 (permalink)
You should be able to buy extended warranty for any evga gpu.
lifeisshort117
  • Total Posts : 82
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2021/02/12 17:40:00 (permalink)
Alright guys. What's the word on HC block? I find it hard to rely on what Optimus says. They say they'll have a block for the KPE, but I'm nervous on their ETA, and I'm even more nervous that they'll ditch the idea completely.
fragility_V1
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 940
  • Ribbons : 4
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2021/02/12 17:55:04 (permalink)
lifeisshort117
Alright guys. What's the word on HC block? I find it hard to rely on what Optimus says. They say they'll have a block for the KPE, but I'm nervous on their ETA, and I'm even more nervous that they'll ditch the idea completely.

Jacob said today on the stream maybe the end of the month, maybe early March. Not sure if that means a more formal announcement or availability. At least EVGA has shown a rendering.
alha
  • Total Posts : 81
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2021/02/16 17:06:01 (permalink)
If the do release one, I wouldn't hesitate, because I missed out on ones for my KP 1080's, and that was only a month or 2 after they'd released. I know I'll be ordering mine on release day, or soon after if I somehow miss hearing about the specific date.
onMute
  • Total Posts : 84
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2021/02/16 17:12:12 (permalink)
lifeisshort117

My thoughts exactly
Reliantg
  • Total Posts : 36
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2021/02/16 19:11:55 (permalink)
My Kingpin came in yesterday. I have a 360mm AIO for my CPU up top exhausting, so I put the rad for the Kingpin up front as intake. This meant removing 3 intake case fans. I noticed that if I jump out of a game and do something CPU heavy quickly, my CPU temp is much higher. I'm attributing this to lack of cooled fresh air. I added 2 140mm fans to the bottom as intake, and I already had a back 140mm as exhaust. I also changed the rad fan curve to keep at a higher fixed % even when the GPU is idle to help get airflow in. 

My question is, how can I improve this? I really like having the Kingpin be front intake for the best fresh air. A couple of ideas I want input on: Rear case fan as intake to feed fresh air to the top mounted AIO? Would this cause problems with the front AIO pushing the opposite direction. And second, top AIO as intake while leaving the back case fan as exhaust? This is pumping a lot more heat in to the case and I'm not sure the rear fan would be enough?

Thoughts?
Shimano
  • Total Posts : 100
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2021/02/17 19:15:07 (permalink)
Still waiting to see the Water Block version in tests, looks sick !

If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walkup behind them, and stab them in the heart.
Zvedza
  • Total Posts : 50
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2021/02/19 07:53:47 (permalink)
Reliantg
My Kingpin came in yesterday. I have a 360mm AIO for my CPU up top exhausting, so I put the rad for the Kingpin up front as intake. This meant removing 3 intake case fans. I noticed that if I jump out of a game and do something CPU heavy quickly, my CPU temp is much higher. I'm attributing this to lack of cooled fresh air. I added 2 140mm fans to the bottom as intake, and I already had a back 140mm as exhaust. I also changed the rad fan curve to keep at a higher fixed % even when the GPU is idle to help get airflow in. 

My question is, how can I improve this? I really like having the Kingpin be front intake for the best fresh air. A couple of ideas I want input on: Rear case fan as intake to feed fresh air to the top mounted AIO? Would this cause problems with the front AIO pushing the opposite direction. And second, top AIO as intake while leaving the back case fan as exhaust? This is pumping a lot more heat in to the case and I'm not sure the rear fan would be enough?

Thoughts?

In my case (literally heh) i have all three of my rads as intake [Front-Side-Top], bottom intake, and back exhaust.

Although my situation is a tiny bit different since its all one big loop, i didnt like the idea of one rad receiving heated air from another rad, just seemed inefficient.
This route seems like i would be going against physics (hot air rises and all that), but the fans i have blow so much air i doubt its a big deal at all. Inside of my case the temps dropped cause i guess theres so much turbulent air it cools better despite it being warmer overall.

I will note that my case has glass panels that are open to the outside on the edges by a decent bit, and my exhaust fan is very powerful so theres a lot of places for air to escape so im not sure how it would work in a more closed case.

Obviously AIOs will pump out hotter air due to less capacity and itll get heated quicker, but id think that air moving over the components inside the case even if it has more heat than ambient will still cool them down. 

Ultimately, you gotta try what works best in your case which means some trial and error. Some stuff suggested to me flat out didnt work, but it worked for them. I hope this helps.
Rock2k
  • Total Posts : 65
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2021/03/09 14:12:22 (permalink)
Is their a water block fitting this kingpin Card yet?
fragility_V1
SSC Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2021/03/09 14:16:03 (permalink)
rock2k

No.

No official announcement on the release date.  Maybe end of March, early April?  FTW3 HC are said to be released first.
Rock2k
  • Total Posts : 65
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2021/03/10 11:16:36 (permalink)
fragility_V1
rock2k

No.

No official announcement on the release date.  Maybe end of March, early April?  FTW3 HC are said to be released first.

Any other brands of water blocks announced for it yet EK, Alphacool, Optimus etc?
Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2021/03/10 11:31:49 (permalink)
rock2k
fragility_V1
rock2k

No.

Any other brands of water blocks announced for it yet EK, Alphacool, Optimus etc?

I heard Optimus said they are doing one for the KP, but no idea when that might be.

fragility_V1
SSC Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2021/03/10 11:32:47 (permalink)
rock2k
fragility_V1
rock2k

No.

I have seen in another thread that EK has no plans to make a KP block.  I have not heard anything from Alphacool (but I don't think they've made a KP block before).  And Optimus has said to several users over Twitter they plan on making a KP block, but no official announcement or rough dates.  Bykski made one for the 2080 Ti KPE, so maybe?
fragility_V1
SSC Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2021/03/10 11:34:03 (permalink)
I should add that I heard the FTW3 HC notifies started going out, so at least production is ramping up.
JewsOfHazard
  • Total Posts : 24
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2021/03/10 11:47:56 (permalink)
Does anyone have a PDF of the manual for this card?
Zomgtuberun
  • Total Posts : 68
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2021/03/10 12:37:24 (permalink)
JewsOfHazard

Hey there, I looked around a bit and while there isn't an official 3090 K|NGP|N manual, I'm guessing the installation is similar to other 3080/3090 Hybrid models, and here is the manual for those: https://www.evga.com/supp...les/400-HY-1988-B1.pdf

EVGA fan since the GTX 500's series, 2 580's SLI
2 780's SLI
2 1080's SLI
RIP nVidia SLI Driver support jan. 2021, so future owner of a RTX 3090 K|NGP|N
JewsOfHazard
  • Total Posts : 24
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2021/03/10 12:41:44 (permalink)
Zomgtuberun
JewsOfHazard

Hey there, I looked around a bit and while there isn't an official 3090 K|NGP|N manual, I'm guessing the installation is similar to other 3080/3090 Hybrid models, and here is the manual for those: https://www.evga.com/supp...les/400-HY-1988-B1.pdf

Thanks for your help. I couldn't find it myself so I appreciate you looking also. Unfortunately this doesn't help me though since my goal is to reverse the fans on the AIO that comes with it so that I can mount it on the front panel of my case and have it pull air through the radiator (as I've already got an AIO for my CPU mounted on top pushing out). I can't imagine it'd be any more complicated than unscrewing the fans and flipping them but thought I should check the manual just in case.
fragility_V1
SSC Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2021/03/10 13:45:19 (permalink)
JewsOfHazard
Zomgtuberun
JewsOfHazard

Thanks for your help. I couldn't find it myself so I appreciate you looking also. Unfortunately this doesn't help me though since my goal is to reverse the fans on the AIO that comes with it so that I can mount it on the front panel of my case and have it pull air through the radiator (as I've already got an AIO for my CPU mounted on top pushing out). I can't imagine it'd be any more complicated than unscrewing the fans and flipping them but thought I should check the manual just in case.

Yes, all you have to do is unscrew them and flip them.  Nothing else to it.
Page: << < ..6667686970.. > >> Showing page 70 of 72
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile