EVGA

EVGA GeForce GTX 980 KingPin Classified graphics card led logo not working.

Author
travisturkay
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2019/08/23 16:23:13 (permalink)
Just bought a new GPU off offer up, and for the first few days of having it, everything ran completely smoothly, all LEDS functioned (Though I couldn't change all the colors like you're supposed to be able to) and it was fine. After a couple days the GPU LED logo started flickering while under a decent load. I was worried the card was burning, or not receiving power, but upon checking its temp and performance, everything was superb. Hottest i saw the card get to was about ~73 degrees c. I noticed zero change in performance of games, but at this point  the logo went from flickering on and off, or sometimes staying on, to never. As of now the only thing on the card that lights up is the bottom EVGA logo ( Green LED in pic) with full RGB capability, however the front logo which says "EVGA GEFORCE GTX 980 CLASSIFIED" as well as the other led logo spots on the card have no power and I cant seem to get them to turn back on. Any tips/ help? Thanks guys. 
post edited by travisturkay - 2019/08/23 16:27:12

Attached Image(s)

1 Reply Related Threads

Sajin
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 49168
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 199
    Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 KingPin Classified graphics card led logo not working. 2019/08/25 13:00:07 (permalink)
    Have you inspected the card to make sure all the power/fan cables that plug into the pcb are fully seated?
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile