EVGA

Helpful ReplyEVGA 30 Series Status and Queue Summary (North America)

Page: << < ..5657585960.. > >> Showing page 56 of 271
Author
mhughes5
  • Total Posts : 12
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: EVGA Queue Summary 2021/06/23 06:59:03 (permalink)
24G-P5-3979-KR6/23/2021 6:00:31 AM PTNo 
i did well this time. too bad it isn't for the ftw3, as i  have an ekwb front and back waterblock sitting waiting for that gpu. im 2 minutes away on the 3090 ftw3 hc queue so i was excited yesterday to see in enewts post that it would drop a few cards but then i received the usual crushing of hopes feeling that i get everyday from constantly checking my email for no reason. i'll probably pass on this card though unless i find someone near me who wants it for msrp. i just wanted to practice for the next big launch so i could get a good spot on a ftw3 or kingpin card in the future. i am glad that they fixed the website though, today was much less stressful.

johanbooysen
  • Total Posts : 4
Re: EVGA Queue Summary 2021/06/23 06:59:29 (permalink)
enewt
Jstandaert

I signed up in order of what card I wanted most. and from the other threads I have seen A LOT of people are asking "what is a HC" and "can i use it without water" I really hope those people remove themselves from the queue after figuring out what they need to do. That way we don't have to wait days for their 8 hour window to run out. I don't see much of a reseller/scalp market on these. Also I can't see miners wanting the cards unless they have stock coolers at the ready. I like most people was really hoping for a 3080ti and I am about 5 min off for that queue. 

I really hope folks think twice before they buy a HC...it requires a lot more effort and planning and, I would argue, sophistication about water-cooling.  If you are a parent buying a card for your child, please think five times before buying an HC. They are an enthusiast card and not for the faint of heart...or novice.

For me these and the KP HC actually having a shot at maybe getting one has just pushed me, after more than 10 years of wanting to do it, to finally do a custom loop.

Quite excited and a little nervous doing my first loop but been looking for cases and different parts and brands for the loop.  But that all needs to wait until the email comes.
vodaje
  • Total Posts : 22
Re: EVGA Queue Summary 2021/06/23 07:09:51 (permalink)

enewt
Jstandaert

I signed up in order of what card I wanted most. and from the other threads I have seen A LOT of people are asking "what is a HC" and "can i use it without water" I really hope those people remove themselves from the queue after figuring out what they need to do. That way we don't have to wait days for their 8 hour window to run out. I don't see much of a reseller/scalp market on these. Also I can't see miners wanting the cards unless they have stock coolers at the ready. I like most people was really hoping for a 3080ti and I am about 5 min off for that queue. 

I really hope folks think twice before they buy a HC...it requires a lot more effort and planning and, I would argue, sophistication about water-cooling.  If you are a parent buying a card for your child, please think five times before buying an HC. They are an enthusiast card and not for the faint of heart...or novice.

All good points. I guess I'm surprised people are indicating more comfort taking apart a $1000 GPU to install a $150 hybrid kit vs. going liquid. I want to do a custom loop, but don't feel comfortable pulling apart the GPU to install a custom WB and feel more comfortable building the loop.
fuzzdad
  • Total Posts : 39
Re: EVGA Queue Summary 2021/06/23 07:16:30 (permalink)
vodaje
All good points. I guess I'm surprised people are indicating more comfort taking apart a $1000 GPU to install a $150 hybrid kit vs. going liquid. I want to do a custom loop, but don't feel comfortable pulling apart the GPU to install a custom WB and feel more comfortable building the loop.

First water builds are always scary....I've been doing them for years and you still get that "will it work and did I just break my card" feeling every single time. The good news is EKWB and the other block manufacturers do an excellent job w/their instructions and there's almost always a YouTube vid out there you can use. Take your time and enjoy the process. It's an amazing experience to see water/fluid go through your loop the first time on every build.  Good luck and give it a try.

nezff
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 940
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: EVGA Queue Summary 2021/06/23 07:17:21 (permalink)
vodaje

enewt
Jstandaert

you have never repasted a gpu? couple screws, fan wire, led wire maybe, easy.

Use my Associates code at checkout and get up to 10% off! 95M1DJFALLX3K3L 
i7 11700k * Asus ROG Strix z590a WiFi * EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra * 32GB Corsair 3200Mhz * Samsung 970 Pro 512GB & 970 Evo Plus 1TB M.2 * Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB & 2TB * Lian Li Dynamic white * Corsair QL fans x9 * Corsair H150i Pro XT * Corsair Rm1000x * Samsung G7 Faker 1440p 27"

ShurikenTenshi
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 6390
  • Ribbons : 11
Re: EVGA Queue Summary 2021/06/23 07:19:08 (permalink)
vodaje

enewt
Jstandaert

I really don't have the time, money, patience or actual build area for a looped system.  Taking apart a GPU and replacing the heatsink is easy peezy though and also gives me more control over what thermal compounds are used on that dye as well

12G-P5-3953-KR     6/30/2021 6:23:47 AM PT YES!
10G-P5-3899-KR  6/23/2021 6:01:36 AM PT No    
10G-P5-3889-KR  6/23/2021 6:01:12 AM PT No  
24G-P5-3979-KR  6/23/2021 6:00:45 AM PT No  
12G-P5-3968-KR  6/3/2021 8:15:04 AM PT No   
10G-P5-3898-KR  12/17/2020 7:55:06 AM PT No 
Supergo
  • Total Posts : 86
Re: EVGA Queue Summary 2021/06/23 07:24:46 (permalink)
Couldn’t you buy a HC and then put on the Hybrid cooler for $89?

https://www.evga.com/prod...aspx?pn=400-HY-1978-B1
enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 11883
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: EVGA Queue Summary 2021/06/23 07:27:29 (permalink)
johanbooysen

For me these and the KP HC actually having a shot at maybe getting one has just pushed me, after more than 10 years of wanting to do it, to finally do a custom loop.

Quite excited and a little nervous doing my first loop but been looking for cases and different parts and brands for the loop.  But that all needs to wait until the email comes.

Best of luck on it. That first build is a trip...enjoy it!

Please use my Associate Code at your checkouts for up to 10% discounts on all your EVGA purchases: VDN2319M4O569J4

30 Series GPUs currently "in stock"
EVGA Queue Summary (North America)

ShurikenTenshi
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 6390
  • Ribbons : 11
Re: EVGA Queue Summary 2021/06/23 07:30:36 (permalink)
Supergo
Couldn’t you buy a HC and then put on the Hybrid cooler for $89?

https://www.evga.com/prod...aspx?pn=400-HY-1978-B1

That was not there like 10 minutes ago!  Ha they know what we are doing, those sneaky jackles they are!

12G-P5-3953-KR     6/30/2021 6:23:47 AM PT YES!
10G-P5-3899-KR  6/23/2021 6:01:36 AM PT No    
10G-P5-3889-KR  6/23/2021 6:01:12 AM PT No  
24G-P5-3979-KR  6/23/2021 6:00:45 AM PT No  
12G-P5-3968-KR  6/3/2021 8:15:04 AM PT No   
10G-P5-3898-KR  12/17/2020 7:55:06 AM PT No 
vodaje
  • Total Posts : 22
Re: EVGA Queue Summary 2021/06/23 07:30:49 (permalink)
ShurikenTenshi
vodaje

enewt
Jstandaert

I really don't have the time, money, patience or actual build area for a looped system.  Taking apart a GPU and replacing the heatsink is easy peezy though and also gives me more control over what thermal compounds are used on that dye as well

Makes complete sense and your obviously experienced and appreciate you sharing that knowledge here. I was more thinking of the people asking "What is a Hydrocopper card and can I put an air cooler on it". 

I am 100% comfortable to build a loop (I'm an engineer). I also am comfortable taking apart a GPU, but it's the warranty concerns / breaking something that gives me slight pause (cause I could be without a card for an unknown period of time). 
scgt1
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 826
Re: EVGA Queue Summary 2021/06/23 07:34:04 (permalink)
enewt
Jstandaert

Sure enough. If the computer doesn't look something like this with tubing, fittings, pump/res, and radiators or your not looking to dump several hundred dollars into open loop cooling components then you should be moving on.

or
https://builds.gg/builds/edge-22662

Heatware scgt1
ebay scgt1
EDGE

Jstandaert
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 243
Re: EVGA Queue Summary 2021/06/23 07:38:15 (permalink)
vodaje
ShurikenTenshi
vodaje

enewt
Jstandaert

Makes complete sense and your obviously experienced and appreciate you sharing that knowledge here. I was more thinking of the people asking "What is a Hydrocopper card and can I put an air cooler on it". 

I am 100% comfortable to build a loop (I'm an engineer). I also am comfortable taking apart a GPU, but it's the warranty concerns / breaking something that gives me slight pause (cause I could be without a card for an unknown period of time). 

I have been looking for documentation to back this claim up but I can't find it so "with a grain of salt" as they say- but since you are taking a EVGA product, and changing/ altering it with an approved EVGA product I feel as though the warranty is still valid. I seem to recall reading about it when I was going to hybrid my 3090 FTW3 (I actually have the hybrid in a box waiting to be used) I also believe that changing from a waterblock to the hybrid is much easier than going from a stock air cooled to hybrid/water block. 

Save some Dough-Use my Code

nezff
SSC Member
Re: EVGA Queue Summary 2021/06/23 07:38:47 (permalink)
enewt, are you adding these hc cards to your queue sheet?  people reporting times today?

i7 11700k * Asus ROG Strix z590a WiFi * EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra * 32GB Corsair 3200Mhz * Samsung 970 Pro 512GB & 970 Evo Plus 1TB M.2 * Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB & 2TB * Lian Li Dynamic white * Corsair QL fans x9 * Corsair H150i Pro XT * Corsair Rm1000x * Samsung G7 Faker 1440p 27"

Akriesel
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 101
Re: EVGA Queue Summary 2021/06/23 07:59:32 (permalink)
Hey man, I can't reply to your PM, since I've only been a member for a day, but I am interested if you end up getting a notification email.
enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: EVGA Queue Summary 2021/06/23 08:08:11 (permalink)
nezff
enewt, are you adding these hc cards to your queue sheet?  people reporting times today?

They are already in the summary. Other than the summary, I only track the KPEs separately.

----

A last minute change to camp delivery responsibilities this morning means that I have to keep this intro short.

Regarding the reopening of some of the HC queues this morning, the EVGA website withstood the reduced demand and folks got in at 6 am PT. Expect these reopened queues’ movement to be by seconds, not minutes for the foreseeable future. Also, I do expect EVGA to start fulfilling the first 6/23 registrants starting within the next 24 or so hours. 

Finally, just a word of caution, if you have not worked with an open loop solution before, please do some additional research before buying a hydro copper card…they are enthusiast cards and require some extra planning, cost and effort. HCs are not for everybody…or even most people. 

Congratulations to this morning’s F5 victors.

Best of luck today; go get your card!

As of 8:00 am PT Wednesday, June 23, this is the status of the North American queues (bolded font represents movement from the morning of June 22; italicized parentheticals calculate the length of movement from the prior report)):

Card                                  SKU                        Most Recent Notify Timestamp to Receive an Invite to Purchase email

Ultra
3090 FTW3 Ultra                   3987                     11/10/2020 13:44:41    (19:49:39)  
3090 XC3 Ultra                     3975                     10/06/2020 09:10:42  
3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra                3967                     06/03/2021 07:42:47  
3080 Ti XC3 Ultra                  3955                     06/03/2021 07:22:35 
3080 FTW3 Ultra                   3897                     09/22/2020 10:56:30       (00:49:44) 
3080 XC3 Ultra                     3885                     09/18/2020 13:00:31    
3070 Ti FTW3 Ultra               3797                     06/10/2021 06:32:23        (00:01:31) 
3070 Ti XC3 Ultra                 3785                      06/15/2021 09:03:44
3070 FTW3 Ultra                  3767                      11/29/2020 15:34:41 
3070 XC3 Ultra                    3755                      11/30/2020 20:40:48 
3060 Ti FTW3 Ultra              3667                      12/01/2020 07:37:01  

Gaming
3090 FTW3 Gaming             3985                       09/24/2020 16:12:06      
3090 XC3 Gaming               3973                       09/24/2020 00:00:00
3080 FTW3 Gaming             3895                       09/21/2020 09:57:19 
3080 XC3 Gaming               3883                       09/16/2020 11:01:20
3070 Ti XC3 Gaming           3783                        06/10/2021 06:00:51 
3070 XC3 Gaming               3753                       10/29/2020 06:21:40  
3060 Ti FTW3 Gaming         3665                       12/08/2020 18:51:41  
3060 Ti XC3 Gaming           3663                       12/01/2020 07:35:17  
3060 XC3 Gaming               3657                       02/28/2021 12:41:58  

Black
3090 XC3 Black                   3971                       09/24/2020 00:00:00 
3080 XC3 Black                   3881                       09/16/2020 15:25:37 
3070 XC3 Black                   3751                       10/29/2020 06:31:11  
3060 XC3 Black                   3655                       02/25/2021 09:08:54 

Hybrid
3090 FTW3 Ultra Hybrid        3988                      12/15/2020 11:32:32 
3090 XC3 Ultra Hybrid          3978                      12/14/2020 12:25:38 
3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra Hybrid    3968                      06/03/2021 07:41:49  
3080 Ti XC3 Ultra Hybrid      3958                       06/03/2021 07:42:16 
3080 FTW3 Ultra Hybrid       3898                       12/16/2020 09:10:17  
3080 XC3 Ultra Hybrid         3888                       12/10/2020 09:12:47  

Hydro Copper 
3090 FTW 3 Ultra HC            3989                       04/15/2021 10:00:23       (00:00:06)
3090 XC3 Ultra HC               3979                       11/13/2020 09:55:53 
3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra HC         3969                       06/03/2021 07:27:10 
3080 Ti XC3 Ultra HC           3959                       06/15/2021 09:03:27 
3080 FTW3 Ultra HC            3899                       11/13/2020 09:35:03  
3080 XC3 Ultra HC              3889                       11/13/2020 09:33:34  

K|NGP|N 
K|NGP|N HC (Queue)           3999                       06/15/2021 09:09:56       (00:00:36) 
K|NGP|N Hybrid (Queue)      3998                       01/18/2021 18:25:31       (05:01:04) 
K|NGP|N HC Kit                   1999                       04/23/2021 10:00:40 

May your remaining wait be shorter than you anticipate; it is already longer than you deserve.

Best of luck!

Please use my Associate Code at your checkouts for up to 10% discounts on all your EVGA purchases: VDN2319M4O569J4

Heartlesss12300
  • Total Posts : 4
Re: EVGA Queue Summary 2021/06/23 08:24:36 (permalink)
Wait so the Hydro Copper water block, you could remove it and add the hydro coolers?
nezff
SSC Member
Re: EVGA Queue Summary 2021/06/23 08:30:19 (permalink)
to be honest, i jumped in on the 3080 HC cards only to step up to a 3080ti possibly.  If that is not the case, I will gladly sell them to members if interested. 

Jstandaert
Superclocked Member
Re: EVGA Queue Summary 2021/06/23 08:33:48 (permalink)
enewt
nezff

They are already in the summary. Other than the summary, I only track the KPEs separately.

----

A last minute change to camp delivery responsibilities this morning means that I have to keep this intro short. Regarding the reopening of some of the HC queues this morning, the EVGA website withstood the reduced demand and folks got in at 6 am PT. Expect these reopened queues’ movement to be by seconds, not minutes for the foreseeable future. Also, I do expect EVGA to start fulfilling the first 6/23 registrants starting within the next 24 or so hours.  Finally, just a word of caution, if you have not worked with an open loop solution before, please do some additional research before buying a hydro copper card…they are enthusiast cards and require some extra planning, cost and effort. HCs are not for everybody…or even most people.  Congratulations to this morning’s F5 victors. Best of luck today; go get your card!

As of 8:00 am PT Wednesday, June 23, this is the status of the North American queues (bolded font represents movement from the morning of June 22; italicized parentheticals calculate the length of movement from the prior report)):

Card                                  SKU                        Most Recent Notify Timestamp to Receive an Invite to Purchase email

Ultra
3090 FTW3 Ultra                   3987                     11/10/2020 13:44:41    (19:49:39)  
3090 XC3 Ultra                     3975                     10/06/2020 09:10:42  
3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra                3967                     06/03/2021 07:42:47  
3080 Ti XC3 Ultra                  3955                     06/03/2021 07:22:35 
3080 FTW3 Ultra                   3897                     09/22/2020 10:56:30       (00:49:44) 
3080 XC3 Ultra                     3885                     09/18/2020 13:00:31    
3070 Ti FTW3 Ultra               3797                     06/10/2021 06:32:23        (00:01:31) 
3070 Ti XC3 Ultra                 3785                      06/15/2021 09:03:44
3070 FTW3 Ultra                  3767                      11/29/2020 15:34:41 
3070 XC3 Ultra                    3755                      11/30/2020 20:40:48 
3060 Ti FTW3 Ultra              3667                      12/01/2020 07:37:01  

Gaming
3090 FTW3 Gaming             3985                       09/24/2020 16:12:06      
3090 XC3 Gaming               3973                       09/24/2020 00:00:00
3080 FTW3 Gaming             3895                       09/21/2020 09:57:19 
3080 XC3 Gaming               3883                       09/16/2020 11:01:20
3070 Ti XC3 Gaming           3783                        06/10/2021 06:00:51 
3070 XC3 Gaming               3753                       10/29/2020 06:21:40  
3060 Ti FTW3 Gaming         3665                       12/08/2020 18:51:41  
3060 Ti XC3 Gaming           3663                       12/01/2020 07:35:17  
3060 XC3 Gaming               3657                       02/28/2021 12:41:58  

Black
3090 XC3 Black                   3971                       09/24/2020 00:00:00 
3080 XC3 Black                   3881                       09/16/2020 15:25:37 
3070 XC3 Black                   3751                       10/29/2020 06:31:11  
3060 XC3 Black                   3655                       02/25/2021 09:08:54 

Hybrid
3090 FTW3 Ultra Hybrid        3988                      12/15/2020 11:32:32 
3090 XC3 Ultra Hybrid          3978                      12/14/2020 12:25:38 
3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra Hybrid    3968                      06/03/2021 07:41:49  
3080 Ti XC3 Ultra Hybrid      3958                       06/03/2021 07:42:16 
3080 FTW3 Ultra Hybrid       3898                       12/16/2020 09:10:17  
3080 XC3 Ultra Hybrid         3888                       12/10/2020 09:12:47  

Hydro Copper 
3090 FTW 3 Ultra HC            3989                       04/15/2021 10:00:23       (00:00:06)
3090 XC3 Ultra HC               3979                       11/13/2020 09:55:53 
3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra HC         3969                       06/03/2021 07:27:10 
3080 Ti XC3 Ultra HC           3959                       06/15/2021 09:03:27 
3080 FTW3 Ultra HC            3899                       11/13/2020 09:35:03  
3080 XC3 Ultra HC              3889                       11/13/2020 09:33:34  

K|NGP|N 
K|NGP|N HC (Queue)           3999                       06/15/2021 09:09:56       (00:00:36) 
K|NGP|N Hybrid (Queue)      3998                       01/18/2021 18:25:31       (05:01:04) 
K|NGP|N HC Kit                   1999                       04/23/2021 10:00:40 

May your remaining wait be shorter than you anticipate; it is already longer than you deserve.

Best of luck!

So you will update as soon as someone reports email to buy for the 3 card queues opened today?

nezff
SSC Member
Re: EVGA Queue Summary 2021/06/23 08:37:55 (permalink)
Akriesel
Hey man, I can't reply to your PM, since I've only been a member for a day, but I am interested if you end up getting a notification email.

no prob

scgt1
SSC Member
Re: EVGA Queue Summary 2021/06/23 09:03:04 (permalink)
Jstandaert
nezff

So you will update as soon as someone reports email to buy for the 3 card queues opened today?

I see your new here. Sit back, take a deep breath, pour a cup of coffee or better yet don't sounds like you have too much caffeine and or sugar running through your system already. Maybe grab a book or something and just refresh the notify page from time to time and watch this thread. The norm is a sheet update in the morning/evening sometimes maybe just maybe during the day. You will start seeing people post yes to their time stamps in this thread long before enewt sorts through everything and updates the sheet.

Keep in mind the dude is making this sheet on his own free will and no one is paying him for his time other then using his Associate code as a pay back for all the effort since go he has put into this little project.

Heatware scgt1
ebay scgt1
EDGE

PA22PORT
  • Total Posts : 32
Re: EVGA Queue Summary 2021/06/23 09:23:31 (permalink)
Hey everyone, just want to let you all know got a notify to purchased yesterday for the 24G-P5-3989-KR  which i got in queue on 4/15/2021. Hope this is helpfull
scgt1
SSC Member
Re: EVGA Queue Summary 2021/06/23 09:32:59 (permalink)
PA22PORT
Hey everyone, just want to let you all know got a notify to purchased yesterday for the 24G-P5-3989-KR  which i got in queue on 4/15/2021. Hope this is helpfull

Your timestamp will help out for updating the sheet.

Heatware scgt1
ebay scgt1
EDGE

enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: EVGA Queue Summary 2021/06/23 10:10:28 (permalink)
PA22PORT

Congratulations.  If you could, please check your original timestamp at https://www.evga.com/community/myNotifies.asp and report back what it was.  Again, congratulations!  Enjoy your new gaming goodness.

claytonmurray11
  • Total Posts : 18
Re: EVGA Queue Summary 2021/06/23 10:26:10 (permalink)
3 seconds away on the 3080ti FTW......is today the day?
Jstandaert
Superclocked Member
Re: EVGA Queue Summary 2021/06/23 10:27:32 (permalink)
24G-P5-3979-KR 6/23/2021 6:00:47 AM PT No
10G-P5-3889-KR 6/23/2021 6:00:34 AM PT No
10G-P5-3899-KR 6/23/2021 6:00:14 AM PT YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS got email @934PT and purchased

enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: EVGA Queue Summary 2021/06/23 10:27:34 (permalink)
Jstandaert

I post an updated summary in the mornings and afternoon/evenings on weekdays (excluding EVGA holidays).  

Today seems fairly dry.  I do note, however, that the 3889 has reported this morning...now up to 6:00:06. It likely won’t progress much farther than that today...if at all.

Jstandaert
10G-P5-3899-KR 6/23/2021 6:00:14 AM PT YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS got email @934PT and purchased

Congratulations and thanks for reporting back!  Enjoy your new gaming goodness!

antgroe
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 127
Re: EVGA Queue Summary 2021/06/23 10:38:23 (permalink)
Honestly surprised to see so little movement on the 3968 models. They're the most expensive non-custom cooling models. Figured they'd want to make more to maximize money's.
VEVEAUCENT
  • Total Posts : 94
Re: EVGA Queue Summary 2021/06/23 10:42:55 (permalink)
Apparently the moderators didn't like my choice of wording, so I will apologize for that. However, I stand by my comment. Don't queue for a HC skew, if you don't know what custom liquid cooling is. Scalper pricing is coming down, stock is improving, please only queue for cards you actually intend to use.

Code: R3PB6P4EUTU6SGA
Don't forget to use an associates code at checkout for a discount. (3% for GPUs and up to 10% on other items)

Andrew7xX
  • Total Posts : 17
Re: EVGA Queue Summary 2021/06/23 10:44:33 (permalink)
3090 XC3 HC hasn't moved yet ?

VEVEAUCENT
  • Total Posts : 94
Re: EVGA Queue Summary 2021/06/23 10:53:39 (permalink)
I'm very early on the queues (only see one person on the forums with a better time than me) and don't have a notification yet. I would expect them within the next hour based on when they normally go out.

Code: R3PB6P4EUTU6SGA
Don't forget to use an associates code at checkout for a discount. (3% for GPUs and up to 10% on other items)

Page: << < ..5657585960.. > >> Showing page 56 of 271
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile