Blair Witch's new 4K game trailer will give you the chills

Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102313
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2019/08/15 23:13:28 (permalink)
https://www.tweaktown.com/news/67099/blair-witchs-new-4k-game-trailer-give-chills/index.html

Home News Gaming Blair Witch's new 4K game trailer will give you the chills The new 'Tour Through the Woods' trailer for Blair Witch in 4K looks creepy as hell By: Anthony Garreffa | Gaming News | Posted: 1 day, 1 hour ago Comment | Email to a Friend The Blair Witch Project $3.99 Ads by Amazon I'm old enough to have been caught up in the huge hype train that was The Blair Witch Project, the original found footage movie from 1999 that went mega viral before going mega viral was even a thing. Now there's a new game coming to the PC and Xbox One, with a 4K trailer below:     The new game is simply called Blair Witch, with the new Tour Through the Woods trailer showing off the creepy woods and environment that I'm sure a few new pairs of underwear will be needed. There's not much known on the story, but the gameplay will be interesting since it's a psychological horror game that "studies your reactions to fear and stress".   Oh great, so the more scared and stressed out I get playing the Blair Witch, the game will only adapt and make more more scared and more stressed. Awesome. I swear, if I wake up to a bunch of sticks outside of my room in the morning, I'm walking out, setting my house on fire, and going off the grid.   Blair Witch will be scaring gamers on the PC and Xbox One on August 30, for $30 -- and for Xbox Game Pass subscribers, it'll be available instantly.

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

1 Reply Related Threads

jadbon
    • Total Posts : 52
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Blair Witch's new 4K game trailer will give you the chills 2019/08/16 01:14:04 (permalink)
    The new trailer makes it more interesting.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile