Antec Announces Earthwatts Gold PRO White 750W Model

Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102251
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2020/07/07 23:19:13 (permalink)
https://www.fjoddes.net/index.php/pr-antec-announces-earthwatts-gold-pro-white-750w-model/

Antec Inc., leading provider of high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself market, broadens its Earthwatts Gold Pro series with a 750 model in white design. The 80 PLUS GOLD rating and hybrid modular cabling make Earthwatts Gold Pro a great and affordable choice to Antec's range of industry-leading power supplies. This new version is now commercially available from 104,54 € (suggested retail price including VAT).

Antec's EarthWatts GOLD PRO is one of the most efficient PSU series. This PSU line achieves up to 92 per cent efficiency and gives you savings unheard of from other power supplies. By using the EarthWatts GOLD PRO, you can reduce your electricity bill up to 20 per cent. Full LLC bridging, provides ultra-clean power delivery that keeps critical computer components safe. Four PCI Express port connectors enable for multi-GPU support while the ErP Lot 6: 2013 ensures compliance to the toughest energy standards available.

A seven-year Antec Quality warranty, hybrid modular cabling, a whisper-quiet 120 mm fan controlled by Antec's renowned Thermal Manager and CircuitShield Industrial Grade protection make EarthWatts GOLD PRO one of the best choices available.

In my opinion the price and warranty are very reasonable.

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

2 Replies Related Threads

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 30974
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: Antec Announces Earthwatts Gold PRO White 750W Model 2020/07/13 10:16:08 (permalink)
    semi-modular, budget PSU - nice to see a white option instead of the normally black PSU case - though surprised wires are not white

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

fergusonll
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1686
    • Ribbons : 3
    Re: Antec Announces Earthwatts Gold PRO White 750W Model 2020/07/13 19:44:12 (permalink)
    All I used were Antec psu's some 15 years ago, like the white, just looks cleaner. Yea kind odd black cables vs an all white look.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile