EVGA

2070 Super XC Ultra- Strange Flickering Horizontal Lines

Author
Amarok6545
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2020/03/08 19:26:20 (permalink)
Hello, I recently purchased a 2070 Super XC Ultra a week ago and just yesterday I started experiencing this strange artifacting where horizontal lines start flickering all of the display. It occasionally happens while not gaming but once a game is fired up then it's starts to artifact really bad.
It's a real bummer because this is my first time getting a High-end GPU and I have been having alot of fun gaming.

Now I would like some help figuring out what is wrong and if I have to RMA it. I also want to know if it is possible to RMA without an Invoice\Receipt as I bought this Card from a Best Buy Store and I lost my receipt and I called them about replacing without a receipt but they turned me down. 

Thank you
post edited by Amarok6545 - 2020/03/08 22:46:47

2 Replies Related Threads

XrayMan
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 73000
    • Ribbons : 115
    Re: 2070 Super XC Ultra- Strange Flickering Horizontal Lines 2020/03/08 20:51:35 (permalink)

Moved to the Warranty section.

My Affiliate Code: 8WEQVXMCJL

Associate Code: VHKH33QN4W77V6A

&nbsp
    GTXJackBauer
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 10323
    • Ribbons : 48
    Re: 2070 Super XC Ultra- Strange Flickering Horizontal Lines 2020/03/09 10:27:06 (permalink)
    Amarok6545
    Hello, I recently purchased a 2070 Super XC Ultra a week ago and just yesterday I started experiencing this strange artifacting where horizontal lines start flickering all of the display. It occasionally happens while not gaming but once a game is fired up then it's starts to artifact really bad.
    It's a real bummer because this is my first time getting a High-end GPU and I have been having alot of fun gaming.

Now I would like some help figuring out what is wrong and if I have to RMA it. I also want to know if it is possible to RMA without an Invoice\Receipt as I bought this Card from a Best Buy Store and I lost my receipt and I called them about replacing without a receipt but they turned me down. 

Thank you

Just make sure you've registered your EVGA GPU on their site since the GPU is the one that holds the warranty and not the consumer. 

Use this Associate Code at your checkouts or follow these instructions for Up to 10% OFF on all your EVGA purchases:
    LMD3DNZM9LGK8GJ
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile