EVGA

Helpful Reply1080ti ftw3 shipping date

Page: << < ..2122232425.. > >> Showing page 25 of 42
Author
evgatorator
  • Total Posts : 38
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: 1080ti ftw3 shipping date 2017/05/05 13:53:41 (permalink)
Order placed on 5/5/2017 11:50:21 AM (PST). Current status: "Order Shipping, Pending Pickup from UPS".
Capt_Caveman
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 132
Re: 1080ti ftw3 shipping date 2017/05/05 13:57:29 (permalink)
drewskidrewsgv
Capt_Caveman
drewskidrewsgv
blazin1414
I find it interesting people defending EVGA on how they've handled this whole thing.

How exactly are they handling it? They are doing their best to get these cards out to us as soon as possible. What more can they do? I'm not saying you, but so many people feel like they are so privileged and deserve something extra or something in general because there is a delay in the shipping times. Selling thousands of products then getting them sent out by a certain time is not as easy as it sounds. These things take time and sometimes unexpected delays can happen. Everyone needs to just cool down and be more patient. I'm waiting just like everyone else and I want my card to be here yesterday, but complaining, whining, and throwing a fit isn't going to make anything go faster. 

Not sure if serious.  Are you really this naive?  Companies like people like you.  When informed that everything is on schedule and they've started shipping early to stop and not give any notification, you'll just sit there and say it's ok.  You do know that EVGA should know how many pre-orders they have, know how many FTW3 they will be receiving overseas and if they don't have enough that they should update their estimated ship date and notify their customers, right b/c that's doing the best they can?  But guess what, they didn't.

And yes, complaining and publicly shaming them does work b/c no company wants to piss off their customers and be embarrassed.  They've stopped posting to social media for a reason b/c everybody has been commenting about the pre-orders.  If this thread wasn't here, nobody would know the status of anything b/c EVGA hasn't even sent out a notification about the delays.

If you don't think EVGA should have their logistics, order fulfillment and customer support in order then you really have low expectations for how a company should be run.

All EVGA had to do is provide updates but they didn't.  Quit making excuses for their poor handling of this situation.

Yeah and all you have to do is wait an stop acting like a privileged little kid stomping their feet acting like Veruca from Willy Wonka

Nope, it's complaining when the company does a poor job handling a situation. Don't tell us one thing and do another. People like you will take it up the rear end because you're too much of a wuss to call people out for not being accountable for their actions and companies love people like you.

AMD 5900X
EVGA 3080 FTW3
AsRock X570 Taichi / Noctua NH-U14S
G.Skill TridentZ Neo 32gb(16x2) 3600mhz CL16
Seagate Firecuda 520 2TB NVMe / Samsung 960 EVO 1TB NVMe
Corsair Crystal 570X Case
EVGA G3 850w
Soundblaster AE-5
Alienware AW3418DW and LG 27GP850-B
draggerlane
  • Total Posts : 83
Re: 1080ti ftw3 shipping date 2017/05/05 13:57:56 (permalink)
everybody that is pending pickup from ups do you have your tracking number yet  reason I ask is I still have pending pick up form ups but over where the tracking number should be it says it has shipped but no tracking number 
myndlessdayz
  • Total Posts : 42
Re: 1080ti ftw3 shipping date 2017/05/05 14:00:15 (permalink)
draggerlane
everybody that is pending pickup from ups do you have your tracking number yet  reason I ask is I still have pending pick up form ups but over where the tracking number should be it says it has shipped but no tracking number 

Believe Jacob said to wait til about 6-6:30 for UPS tracking numbers a few posts back.

EDIT: Can't seem to find it, and maybe I'm wrong... 
post edited by myndlessdayz - 2017/05/05 14:04:39
SonicAgamemnon
  • Total Posts : 33
Re: 1080ti ftw3 shipping date 2017/05/05 14:11:04 (permalink)

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO | MSI X370 XPOWER TITANIUM | EVGA SuperNOVA 1200W Platinum | AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | Kingston HyperX Savage 64GB DDR4 2400MHz | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 in SLI | Dual LG 27UD88-W 4K Monitors | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 1TB | Samsung 850 EVO 1TB SSD | WD Data Center Gold 4TB Drive | Noctua NH-D15 Heatsink
drewskidrewsgv
Superclocked Member
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: 1080ti ftw3 shipping date 2017/05/05 14:22:46 (permalink)
Capt_Caveman
drewskidrewsgv
Capt_Caveman
drewskidrewsgv
blazin1414
I find it interesting people defending EVGA on how they've handled this whole thing.

How exactly are they handling it? They are doing their best to get these cards out to us as soon as possible. What more can they do? I'm not saying you, but so many people feel like they are so privileged and deserve something extra or something in general because there is a delay in the shipping times. Selling thousands of products then getting them sent out by a certain time is not as easy as it sounds. These things take time and sometimes unexpected delays can happen. Everyone needs to just cool down and be more patient. I'm waiting just like everyone else and I want my card to be here yesterday, but complaining, whining, and throwing a fit isn't going to make anything go faster. 

Not sure if serious.  Are you really this naive?  Companies like people like you.  When informed that everything is on schedule and they've started shipping early to stop and not give any notification, you'll just sit there and say it's ok.  You do know that EVGA should know how many pre-orders they have, know how many FTW3 they will be receiving overseas and if they don't have enough that they should update their estimated ship date and notify their customers, right b/c that's doing the best they can?  But guess what, they didn't.

And yes, complaining and publicly shaming them does work b/c no company wants to piss off their customers and be embarrassed.  They've stopped posting to social media for a reason b/c everybody has been commenting about the pre-orders.  If this thread wasn't here, nobody would know the status of anything b/c EVGA hasn't even sent out a notification about the delays.

If you don't think EVGA should have their logistics, order fulfillment and customer support in order then you really have low expectations for how a company should be run.

All EVGA had to do is provide updates but they didn't.  Quit making excuses for their poor handling of this situation.

Yeah and all you have to do is wait an stop acting like a privileged little kid stomping their feet acting like Veruca from Willy Wonka

Nope, it's complaining when the company does a poor job handling a situation. Don't tell us one thing and do another. People like you will take it up the rear end because you're too much of a wuss to call people out for not being accountable for their actions and companies love people like you.

No it's called having respect for others. I bet you're the type of person to yell and curse at employees in public while there are children around since your burger wasn't cooked well done. 
cyber2gk
  • Total Posts : 28
Re: 1080ti ftw3 shipping date 2017/05/05 14:45:28 (permalink)
anyone know what time evga closes? getting late and still saying pending pickup from ups
Johnny3D
  • Total Posts : 83
Re: 1080ti ftw3 shipping date 2017/05/05 14:49:21 (permalink)
drewskidrewsgv

No it's called having respect for others. I bet you're the type of person to yell and curse at employees in public while there are children around since your burger wasn't cooked well done. 

And yet you haven't shown respect for others... if you want to convince people of your way of thinking, constantly insulting them is not going to get the job done.

Seriously... if someone isn't satisfied with something a company does or doesn't do, they should voice their displeasure. It may not change anything about the situation on hand, but it might let that company identify ways they can improve in the future. Saying nothing does nothing, helps nothing, and changes nothing 100% of the time.

10G-P5-3895-KR 9/22/2020 11:05:30 PM PT No
pb7280
  • Total Posts : 9
Re: 1080ti ftw3 shipping date 2017/05/05 14:55:07 (permalink)
cyber2gk
anyone know what time evga closes? getting late and still saying pending pickup from ups

I believe they said in an earlier comment they close 6pm PST, or 9pm EST
SonicAgamemnon
Re: 1080ti ftw3 shipping date 2017/05/05 14:57:01 (permalink)
cyber2gk

Not sure when "beer-thirty" arrives for EVGA in Cali.  However, I can confirm someone is still at it, since my order status just changed to "Approved, Pending Shipment" a few minutes ago:

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO | MSI X370 XPOWER TITANIUM | EVGA SuperNOVA 1200W Platinum | AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | Kingston HyperX Savage 64GB DDR4 2400MHz | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 in SLI | Dual LG 27UD88-W 4K Monitors | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 1TB | Samsung 850 EVO 1TB SSD | WD Data Center Gold 4TB Drive | Noctua NH-D15 Heatsink
Chezz85
  • Total Posts : 37
Re: 1080ti ftw3 shipping date 2017/05/05 14:57:56 (permalink)
drewskidrewsgv
blazin1414

Taking 6 days after pre order ETA to inform people its now on the 10th, they would have know this issue on the 1st if not before. (Australia) Plus I had to contact them first to be told "no ETA to Australia"

All it takes is an email to the customers
drewskidrewsgv
Superclocked Member
Re: 1080ti ftw3 shipping date 2017/05/05 14:59:17 (permalink)
Johnny3D
drewskidrewsgv

And yet you haven't shown respect for others... if you want to convince people of your way of thinking, constantly insulting them is not going to get the job done.

Seriously... if someone isn't satisfied with something a company does or doesn't do, they should voice their displeasure. It may not change anything about the situation on hand, but it might let that company identify ways they can improve in the future. Saying nothing does nothing, helps nothing, and changes nothing 100% of the time.

Agreed but also yelling and complaining all the time doesn't get results it just makes you look like an a*****e. Like I said before, I understand peoples frustration and wanting this product as I have been waiting very anxiously as well, but there is nothing that can be done besides wait for it to be sent out. If you are unsatisfied with a company's handling of something then what does complaining constantly going to do? Why would you put up with it especially if someone claims they have been let down multiple times? Why not just go with another company?
SonicAgamemnon
Re: 1080ti ftw3 shipping date 2017/05/05 15:02:50 (permalink)
pb7280
cyber2gk

I believe they said in an earlier comment they close 6pm PST, or 9pm EST

They are still at it.  My order status just changed again just a minute ago to "Order Shipping, Pending Pickup from UPS":

FightOn
  • Total Posts : 27
Re: 1080ti ftw3 shipping date 2017/05/05 15:03:43 (permalink)
drewskidrewsgv
Capt_Caveman
drewskidrewsgv
Capt_Caveman
drewskidrewsgv
blazin1414

You can respect others and still complain about a company for not keeping their end of the bargain.  If everyone in the world had your attitude, then companies would be taking advantage of everyone.  So you indirectly benefit from these so called "complainers."  There is absolutely nothing wrong for complaining in this situation.  The good news is that we're finally getting our cards mailed out.
ImAyakIRL
  • Total Posts : 12
Re: 1080ti ftw3 shipping date 2017/05/05 15:05:04 (permalink)
can we stop with the arguing please, lets just all be glad theyre totally on their game today 😀
SonicAgamemnon
Re: 1080ti ftw3 shipping date 2017/05/05 15:09:31 (permalink)
EVGA should get these two guys out of their gaming chairs, halt the live stream and help ship the stuff!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFhISCYyRrw

cyber2gk
Re: 1080ti ftw3 shipping date 2017/05/05 15:10:02 (permalink)
lol ImAyakIRL makes a gr8 point
Macatron
  • Total Posts : 20
Re: 1080ti ftw3 shipping date 2017/05/05 15:10:55 (permalink)
woot pending pick up from UPS!!!!!
savatage79
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 125
Re: 1080ti ftw3 shipping date 2017/05/05 15:15:54 (permalink)
Macatron

Don't get to excited, mine has said that all day.

4770k - Z87X - 980 ti w/ACX - 16GB - 27" 1440p
ImAyakIRL
  • Total Posts : 12
Re: 1080ti ftw3 shipping date 2017/05/05 15:16:43 (permalink)
savatage79
Macatron

id imagine because theyre packing it all up in a company truck and will ship it all out at the end of the day
echrei
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 163
Re: 1080ti ftw3 shipping date 2017/05/05 15:20:16 (permalink)
What if the truck heads straight to Florida for that one guy and then has to drive all the way back to California? :(

EVGA SR-2 / 2x X5680s / 48GB RAM / GTX 780 / Mac OS 10.10
savatage79
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 125
Re: 1080ti ftw3 shipping date 2017/05/05 15:24:10 (permalink)
ImAyakIRL
savatage79
Macatron

id imagine because theyre packing it all up in a company truck and will ship it all out at the end of the day

Well technically I have tried 3 times to get evga to upgrade my shipping to 2 day so I hope it's not going on ups. They said it'll be upgraded all 3 times and still nothing.

4770k - Z87X - 980 ti w/ACX - 16GB - 27" 1440p
NoctisXi
  • Total Posts : 49
Re: 1080ti ftw3 shipping date 2017/05/05 15:27:00 (permalink)
Oh my god yes! Mine was estimated for the 8th and my card was charge and went through immediately now awaiting for UPS to pick up! Only 3 more hours!
Toasteetv
  • Total Posts : 26
Re: 1080ti ftw3 shipping date 2017/05/05 16:18:00 (permalink)
um has anyone else order that has Order Shipping, Pending Pickup from UPS, gone from being open to under the completed tab?
Ab1987
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 196
Re: 1080ti ftw3 shipping date 2017/05/05 16:18:58 (permalink)
Me just a few mins ago
SonicAgamemnon
Re: 1080ti ftw3 shipping date 2017/05/05 16:20:57 (permalink)
Toasteetv
um has anyone else order that has Order Shipping, Pending Pickup from UPS, gone from being open to under the completed tab?

SHIPPED!

cyber2gk
Re: 1080ti ftw3 shipping date 2017/05/05 16:21:53 (permalink)
just got a tracking number ofc no info with it as from what I understand it needs to first be scanned at a ups location
Jediexpress
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 146
Re: 1080ti ftw3 shipping date 2017/05/05 16:22:23 (permalink)
They just posted my tracking number...

Case Labs TH10, Rampage IV Extreme, Core i7 4930k @ 4.6ghz, 16gb Corsair Dominator GT @2133, 2x GTX 780Ti SC 3gb, Sound Blaster Zx, Corsair AX1200, Aquaero 5 Pro

Custom water cooling, dual loop, all acrylic tubing.
crash087
  • Total Posts : 57
Re: 1080ti ftw3 shipping date 2017/05/05 16:22:28 (permalink)
just got an email from usps. itll be here next tuesday...
I understand delays can happen, but not even explaining anything and being pretty much silent about the whole thing, and then not expediting deliveries is BS. Ive now been out a computer for 2 weeks, and itll be almost 3 by the time i get this card, wouldnt be as pissed if they had bothered to send us emails letting us know what was going on rather than just leaving the expected as may 1st until about 5 minutes ago when it actually shipped...
Ab1987
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 196
Re: 1080ti ftw3 shipping date 2017/05/05 16:23:57 (permalink)
Just got my tracking
Page: << < ..2122232425.. > >> Showing page 25 of 42
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile