EVGA

10 Days of Appreciation--I'd Appreciate the PCIe Power adapter mod we were all promised!!!

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Author
waveskimmer9431
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 174
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2010/12/15 19:49:49 (permalink)
Some forum members got their Christmas gifts early in the form of a neatly packaged PCIe power adapter mod, while the rest of us are left bones to chew on in the subzero winter snow.  I don't know about anyone else, but I'm getting more annoyed as time passes.  Now those of you that got YOUR early gift, don't preach to me about having patience.  I know that patience is a virtue, but my computer is not sentient, therefore has no problem burning out a 24 pin connector whenever certain conditions present themselves.

EVGA owes it to its customers not to drag their feet concerning PCIe power adapter mod availability; the earlier the better.  However, I'm getting this twisted knot in my stomach quietly whispering the song:  "That Witch Left Me In The Cornfield All Alone and Broken Hearted."  In translation, the EVGA PCIe power adapter mod for the masses may never see the light of day, and we may all be in for one of the biggest corporate hoaxes in recent memory!  I truly hope I'm wrong!!

Shelby
post edited by waveskimmer9431 - 2010/12/15 19:52:26

Silverstone Raven RV02B-W case
EVGA E760 Classified  
Intel i7 960 @ 3.4MHz
Tunia Tower 120 Extreme CPU Cooler  
Corsair XMS3 6GB Triple Channel    
EVGA GTX 770 Classified 4GB SLI Configuration 
Corsair TX950w 79a 12v single rail 
Asus Blu-ray player
Asus DVD/CD RW
Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 1TB 32mb cache primary
Creative X-Fi Professional
Dell 2707 widescreen monitor
Klipsch THX 475w 5.1 Ultra--175w sub/dual 8" woofers
Logitech G15 keyboard
Turtle Beach 5.1 headphones

54 Replies Related Threads

waveskimmer9431
    Superclocked Member
    Re:10 Days of Appreciation--I'd Appreciate the PCIe Power adapter mod we were all promised 2010/12/15 20:24:05 (permalink)
    bolts4brekfast:
    You should change your sig name to:  "boltsforbrains!"

EVGA E760 Classified  
    Intel i7 960 @ 3.4MHz
    Asus Blu-ray player
    Asus DVD/CD RW
    Logitech G15 keyboard

Demonik5150
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 4558
    • Ribbons : 11
    Re:10 Days of Appreciation--I'd Appreciate the PCIe Power adapter mod we were all promised 2010/12/15 20:28:11 (permalink)

KMoore4318
    Pistoj Doulos Unum Pluribus
    • Total Posts : 17850
    • Ribbons : 238
    Re:10 Days of Appreciation--I'd Appreciate the PCIe Power adapter mod we were all promised 2010/12/15 21:47:36 (permalink)

The way Supply and demand works, means that it doesn't matter what you demand, until they have something to supply. However, if it makes you feel better to get upset, by all means do so. It won’t change the facts, but at least you have had the opportunity to vent. We can blame the company that developed the fix, the company that is making the fix, the company that designed the card, or the guy that invented electricity, we can even blame the person that bought the product, if we want too, but in the end, what is important, is not who we blame, but how it gets fixed. If Evga, had pulled an ASUS, and said it’s not our issue, would you still be up-set? Even a dog won’t bite the hand that feeds it. (And if it did, I wouldn’t be surprised if it went to sleep hungry.)  If you cannot wait for Evga to give you a solution, you would be well within your right to build your own, or purchase an alternative.  When the power goes out, you can sit in the dark and gripe, or get up and get a blanket, and a flash light, either way, your still not going to watch TV until the power comes back on. How mad you get about that is in-material, don’t get upset about what you can change, change it, don’t get up-set, about what you can’t change, you can’t change it anyway.

It's natural to have to wait, When Bell invented the phone in 1876, he had to wait 4 years, for Eddision to be able to put a light buld in a phone booth, then they both had to wait a hole year for someone to construct a power station. I bet they didn't sit at a computer complaining over the internet.
    post edited by KMoore4318 - 2010/12/15 22:15:02

Just clink Link to Register >  My Affiliate Code:VTJPDC4OMB 
    1)965 V-8  E761(77)
    2)980X AX1200 E760(77) 980 ti
    3) E770 (77)2(590) SLI AX1200 
    4) X299 FTW K, 9980XE 2 2080 supers on AX1200
    EVGA_JacobF
    EVGA Alumni
    • Total Posts : 16946
    • Ribbons : 26
    Re:10 Days of Appreciation--I'd Appreciate the PCIe Power adapter mod we were all promised 2010/12/15 23:53:47 (permalink)
    Of course it is alive and well, stay tuned.

msmith5150
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1586
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re:10 Days of Appreciation--I'd Appreciate the PCIe Power adapter mod we were all promised 2010/12/16 00:25:42 (permalink)
    KMoore4318

The way Supply and demand works, means that it doesn't matter what you demand, until they have something to supply. However, if it makes you feel better to get upset, by all means do so. It won’t change the facts, but at least you have had the opportunity to vent. We can blame the company that developed the fix, the company that is making the fix, the company that designed the card, or the guy that invented electricity, we can even blame the person that bought the product, if we want too, but in the end, what is important, is not who we blame, but how it gets fixed. If Evga, had pulled an ASUS, and said it’s not our issue, would you still be up-set? Even a dog won’t bite the hand that feeds it. (And if it did, I wouldn’t be surprised if it went to sleep hungry.)  If you cannot wait for Evga to give you a solution, you would be well within your right to build your own, or purchase an alternative.  When the power goes out, you can sit in the dark and gripe, or get up and get a blanket, and a flash light, either way, your still not going to watch TV until the power comes back on. How mad you get about that is in-material, don’t get upset about what you can change, change it, don’t get up-set, about what you can’t change, you can’t change it anyway.

It's natural to have to wait, When Bell invented the phone in 1876, he had to wait 4 years, for Eddision to be able to put a light buld in a phone booth, then they both had to wait a hole year for someone to construct a power station. I bet they didn't sit at a computer complaining over the internet.

That was absolutely EPIC! I loved it! I am seriously going to save it as a quote and bust it out in other forums I am involved in when something like the OP happens. Thank you good sir!

MaximumPC  Heatware
    Soldiers of the Wasteland Finest Hardcore Gaming Guild   

jose1980
    SSC Member
    • Total Posts : 751
    Re:10 Days of Appreciation--I'd Appreciate the PCIe Power adapter mod we were all promised 2010/12/16 02:43:38 (permalink)
    KMoore4318

damn it man... that was beautiful. very nice way of putting it.

Heat -http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=67041 
     Case: Silverstone Temjin TJ07B/MurderMod Faceplate/Serpentin Acrylic top. 
     PSU: Antec TPQ-1200w
     Mobo: EVGA X58 SLI LE/EK-FB Block
     CPU: Intel LGA 920 DO@4.1Ghz/EK Supreme block/Thermochill pa 120.4 Rad./EK 250 res/MCP 655 pump
     Ram: Corsair CMT6GX3M3A 1600C7 6gig
     VGA: EVGA GTX 580/EK Block 
     HD: Western Digital 500gig  
     Sound: Creaive X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champion series
    rjohnson11
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 102262
    • Ribbons : 84
    Re:10 Days of Appreciation--I'd Appreciate the PCIe Power adapter mod we were all promised 2010/12/16 03:22:55 (permalink)
    I'll give a warning in this thread to ask everyone to post professionally. Any subsequent behavior that is in violation of the TOS will result in this thread being locked and warnings issued.

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

shdbcamping
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1515
    • Ribbons : 3
    Re:10 Days of Appreciation--I'd Appreciate the PCIe Power adapter mod we were all promised 2010/12/16 03:31:31 (permalink)
    I somehow don't remember the Law of Supply and demand ever being remotely described as such. Must be that New Economics that the country is falling apart under.

The consumer drives that Law, not the buisiness.... at least not if they want to survive, anyway.

@OP,
    Go ahead... If you paid for something that that you feel is not performing as billed, let the Vendor know (possibly a bit differently tone-wise) and keep persuing until a mutual satisfaction is reached. It's what keeps all the players in the ecocosm honest.. It has been a long time for such a simole fix.
    JIMO,YMMV
    Sean

comrade
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1316
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re:10 Days of Appreciation--I'd Appreciate the PCIe Power adapter mod we were all promised 2010/12/16 16:32:44 (permalink)
    KMoore4318 

Actually, it was quite a few years after the invention of the telephone before there was any such thing as a 'phone booth', let alone one lit electrically.  The first phones were installed directly into homes and business's.  Also, after perfecting a workable light bulb, Edison didn't have to wait for anyone to build a distribution system.  He, (his company actually), built the first few systems.  The first one was for a system of street lights and a few houses in London, England.  A few months later he turned on the first system in the U.S. in Lower Manhatten in New York City.

Anyway...., I'm as anxious as anyone for the new parts for the earlier X58 MB's, but I can't do much except wait patiently.  I'm sure EVGA will get them out as soon as they can.  It may not make one happy, but the first duty of EVGA is to make money for it's owners, and they make more money getting new video cards out there, than designing, producing and distributing modifications for older products.  The apparent fact that there may be a problem with certain MB's doesn't mean that EVGA designed that fault in there on purpose.

Gigabyte TRX40 Aorus Pro WiFi Amd sTRX4 ATX MB, AMD Ryzen 9 Threadripper 3960x, EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 ULTRA HYBRID GAMING, 24G-P5-3988-KR, twin - 28" 3840 x 2160 Monitors, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, M2 NVME SSD for OS, 3x2 TB  Samsung 980 Pro SSD's for storage, Samsung SH-203 SATA DVD Drive, Coolermaster 1000 Watt PSU, Win 11 Pro, Coolermaster HAF 932 Advanced case. EVGA Z20 Gaming Keyboard, Razer Orochi 2013 Mouse.
    waveskimmer9431
    Superclocked Member
    Re:10 Days of Appreciation--I'd Appreciate the PCIe Power adapter mod we were all promised 2010/12/16 16:47:39 (permalink)
    shdbcamping:

Thanks for the support.  Yeah, the PCIe power adapter mod is just taking too long, and I'm sure there are more people than just myself that are more than slightly annoyed.  However, the "good old boy" mentality on these forums gets disturbed if someone complains too harshly.
         EVGA's decision to pre-ship initial power adapter mods to a "chosen" select few is dubious corporate decision making, even in the best scenario.  Behavior like that reeks favoritism and alienates those that have been left out.
         KMoore4318's description of the Law of Supply and Demand theory in relation to my original posting does not fit and is a bad example.  I'm a social studies teacher with a degree in economics (highly qualified status), however I will not attempt to engage KMoore4318 in a discussion of corporate responsibility within a capitalist free market economic model.  Glenn Beck has a number one selling book called "Arguing With Idiots," where he has a whole section devoted to our capitalist free market economic model; check it out.
         I just hope that EVGA makes good on its promise to make the PCIe power adapter mod available to all those that feel the need to utilize it.  In my 49 years of experience, I've seen to many corporations make promises that they can't or won't follow through on (BP anyone??)

Shelby
    post edited by waveskimmer9431 - 2010/12/16 17:12:51

EVGA E760 Classified  
    Intel i7 960 @ 3.4MHz
    Asus Blu-ray player
    Asus DVD/CD RW
    Logitech G15 keyboard

KMoore4318
    Re:10 Days of Appreciation--I'd Appreciate the PCIe Power adapter mod we were all promised 2010/12/16 17:01:52 (permalink)
    waveskimmer9431

shdbcamping:

Thanks for the support.  Yeah, the PCIe power adapter mod is just taking too long, and I'm sure there are more people than just myself that are more than slightly annoyed.  However, the "good old boy" mentality on these forums gets disturbed if someone complains too harshly.
        EVGA's decision to pre-ship initial power adapter mods to a "chosen" select few is dubious coporate decision making, even in the best scenario.  Behavior like that reeks favoritism and alienates those that have been left out.
        KMoore4318's description of the Law of Supply and Demand theory in relation to my original posting does not fit and is a bad example.  I'm a social studies teacher with a degree in economics (highly qualified status), however I will not attempt to engage KMoore4318 in a discussion of corporate responsibility in a capitalist free market economic model.  Glenn Beck has a number one selling book called "Arguing With Idiots," where he has a whole section devoted to our capitalist free market economic model; check it out.
        I just hope that EVGA makes good on its promise to make the PCIe power adapter mod available to all those that feel the need to utilize it.  In my 49 years of experience, I've seen to many corporations make promises that they can't or won't follow through on (BP anyone??)

Shelby

Well I don’t have the background to argue Social studies, but I'm pretty good at math, if you have 50 of something, and want to send out 2,500 of them, someone is going to be disappointed. Perhaps you can ship what you don't have, but in my example demand exceeds supply. Stock quantities of negative numbers, are undefined. I guess the New Economics, is not supported by the New Math.  

Had a similer issue with a hospital a few years ago, after an emergancy room visit, without insurance, They insested in sending bills for $587,000, I kept telling them that a person that spent 6 months in a hospital, with no job or income, that had exhausted their savings, and already lost one house was not going to write them a check, for 1/2 Million Dollars. I could have used your Economics then, it would have been nice to pull cash out of an empty account, to pay a bill with nonexesting funds. Because I just saw no way to send them something I did not have.  
    post edited by KMoore4318 - 2010/12/16 23:46:32

1)965 V-8  E761(77)
    Sum1uNo83
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 2691
    • Ribbons : 12
    Re:10 Days of Appreciation--I'd Appreciate the PCIe Power adapter mod we were all promised 2010/12/16 18:54:04 (permalink)
    i got mine 

waveskimmer9431
    Superclocked Member
    Re:10 Days of Appreciation--I'd Appreciate the PCIe Power adapter mod we were all promised 2010/12/16 19:24:49 (permalink)
    jrmitchell1983:
    Yes sir, we are all aware that you have already received yours via your boasting in other threads; you obviously are a darling of EVGA and therefore receive special treatment/perks!  Enjoy it while it lasts!

Shelby

EVGA E760 Classified  
    Intel i7 960 @ 3.4MHz
    Asus Blu-ray player
    Asus DVD/CD RW
    Logitech G15 keyboard

Sum1uNo83
    CLASSIFIED Member
    Re:10 Days of Appreciation--I'd Appreciate the PCIe Power adapter mod we were all promised 2010/12/16 20:21:28 (permalink)
    waveskimmer9431

jrmitchell1983:
    Yes sir, we are all aware that you have already received yours via your boasting in other threads; you obviously are a darling of EVGA and therefore receive special treatment/perks!  Enjoy it while it lasts!

Shelby

Get it right if you take shots my friend. I am one of the first to bring this issue to the table. did my research, posted the research and did something about it. Sitting around and complaining does nothing, thus no reward for you my friend. boasting? more like telling members i have recieved it and posting my results from it.

BTW- I am enjoying it as well 

craigcooper
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 151
    Re:10 Days of Appreciation--I'd Appreciate the PCIe Power adapter mod we were all promised 2010/12/16 20:29:31 (permalink)
    EVGA_JacobF

Of course it is alive and well, stay tuned.

Will us international customers get there's.

I7 6900k | Asus Rampage  Black V Edition 10 | SS Phase Change | Corsair AX1200 watt PSU | G-Skill DDR 4 3200 Cl14 32Gb | EVGA RTX 2080Ti FTW3| Corsair 900D | Samsung 1Tb SSD + 250Gb SSD System | 

Sum1uNo83
    CLASSIFIED Member
    Re:10 Days of Appreciation--I'd Appreciate the PCIe Power adapter mod we were all promised 2010/12/16 20:30:00 (permalink)
    OP you have done nothing but whine and complian about evga and the pcie powerboost. then attack members for there thoughts, much like you did toward evga. jacob replied to your post, so imo let it go. if you did your reasearch, you would find even more that the gpus need to be over 1.2v for this to happen. extreme overclocking. sure i can get a bit hot with lower volts, but will not catch your house on fire. to your resaearch and you will see you dont need to worry so much. 

to be honest, its the owners of non classified mb thats really need to worry. the traces are smaller than the classys and can produce the effect you and others are worried about easier than that of the classifieds.

clone
    iCX Member
    • Total Posts : 426
    Re:10 Days of Appreciation--I'd Appreciate the PCIe Power adapter mod we were all promised 2010/12/16 23:15:06 (permalink)
    Im happy to wait if need be so thanks for EVGA for looking into this problem.

Asus Rog Maximus XII Formula
    10700K @ 4.8ghz 1.20v
    16Gb 8Pack 3600hz
    EVGA 2080 Super FTW3 Ultra
    Watercooled
    Phantek Evolv X
    SAMCRO-FTW
    SSC Member
    • Total Posts : 554
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re:10 Days of Appreciation--I'd Appreciate the PCIe Power adapter mod we were all promised 2010/12/16 23:20:58 (permalink)
    waveskimmer9431
      Glenn Beck has a number one selling book called "Arguing With Idiots," where he has a whole section devoted to our capitalist free market economic model; check it out. 

I was actually leaning your way until you used Glenn Beck as a backup for your argument. Seriously Glenn Beck? If I asked for psychological help would you direct me to Dr. Phil?
    remenaker
    iCX Member
    • Total Posts : 356
    Re:10 Days of Appreciation--I'd Appreciate the PCIe Power adapter mod we were all promised 2010/12/17 10:13:03 (permalink)
    yes you got yours but did you have a system power supply ext.
    plug melt down on you I just got to my system in time and took the two GTX 480s off and change the plug and put one GTX 480 on the system and it is ok and working fine now.
    Not going to use the sec. one till i get a fix. and my sec. system is still working ok with the two GTX 480's on it but today I am going to take one off it to be safe.
    5thduke
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 3343
    Re:10 Days of Appreciation--I'd Appreciate the PCIe Power adapter mod we were all promised 2010/12/17 12:16:21 (permalink)
    maybe they were waiting to see if any of us had problems with the adapter before they got a large batch made ?
    remenaker im sure you must be at the top of there list

never attempt to remove a fly from your friends head with a meat cleaver .  

whodaddy
    SSC Member
    • Total Posts : 875
    Re:10 Days of Appreciation--I'd Appreciate the PCIe Power adapter mod we were all promised 2010/12/17 12:48:05 (permalink)
    jrmitchell1983

i got mine 

And you think what you wrote here is not going to inflame other s who are waiting? You might want to double check what post next time.... it is inflammatory to the other people who are waiting.

E-759 CLASSIFIED & I7 920 DO B261
    OCZ DDR 3 1600 Gold 6GS / TFC 480 and TFC 360 w KOOLANCE RAD SUPPORT

2x655 PUMPS IN SERIES/ BITS 150Z RES
    EK FULL COVERAGE BLOCK
    / BITS COMPRESSION/ROTARY FITTINGS
    EK HF SUPREME PLEXI COPPER CPU BLOCK 1/2X5/8 TUBING
    2x GTX 470 SC W EK BLOCKS/WD 150 RADPTOR WD 300 RAPTOR  WD 1TB

CORSAIR 800D CASE/CORSAIR HX-1000  http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=67849

KMoore4318
    Re:10 Days of Appreciation--I'd Appreciate the PCIe Power adapter mod we were all promised 2010/12/17 13:14:43 (permalink)
    I would imigine you will get them just as soon as they get them, Do you realy think Jason made a list, and checked it twice, to deturmine if you were naughty or nice ? I can remember when I was in the Navy the Naughty list had a diferent Name, and it was No fun being on it.

1)965 V-8  E761(77)
    Sum1uNo83
    CLASSIFIED Member
    Re:10 Days of Appreciation--I'd Appreciate the PCIe Power adapter mod we were all promised 2010/12/17 13:55:57 (permalink)
    whodaddy

jrmitchell1983

i got mine 

And you think what you wrote here is not going to inflame other s who are waiting? You might want to double check what post next time.... it is inflammatory to the other people who are waiting.

comment was directed toward the OP, no one else. im entitled to post my thoughts as are you. to all that are waiting, imo should be thankful, we tested the first batches on various mb and posted results for all. had there been any issue we would have been affected not you. eitherway im sure evga will release a mass product of the powerboost now that the results have been given and customer testing has been done imo. flaming is the intention of this thread imo, started bad will end bad.

waveskimmer9431
    Superclocked Member
    Re:10 Days of Appreciation--I'd Appreciate the PCIe Power adapter mod we were all promised 2010/12/17 17:21:26 (permalink)
    jrmitchell1983:

Sir, you are quite mistaken in your assumptions of my intentions concerning this thread.  Your accusation that I started this thread to inflame is wrong.  I'm an EVGA customer that is tired of waiting for this mod and took my right to voice my opinion.  It's EVGA fanboy satraps (look up the definition of an ancient Persian satrap) like yourself that often move in quickly to stamp out posters that have legitimate grievances who voice concerns.  When they do voice concerns, you embarass and mock them for their issues.  An example is your "I got mine" posting.  You sir are no better or special than anyone else on this forum.  Yes, you got your mod first and I'm glad you're enjoying it.

It now appears that EVGA will be releasing the mod next week.  Thankfully, the rest of us who have been patiently waiting will now be able to protect our systems from premature meltdown.  Thank you EVGA!

Shelby 

EVGA E760 Classified  
    Intel i7 960 @ 3.4MHz
    Asus Blu-ray player
    Asus DVD/CD RW
    Logitech G15 keyboard

Sum1uNo83
    CLASSIFIED Member
    Re:10 Days of Appreciation--I'd Appreciate the PCIe Power adapter mod we were all promised 2010/12/17 17:34:41 (permalink)
    dude take a freaking joke already. you knew evga was releasing these to the public soon. testing need to be done on the units sent out by evga to the "first ones"  to reassure there would be good feedback and everything working as it should imo. never the less you will have your soon. not to mention your rig configuration is not in question for the powerboost, you are fine and would be fine imo. say what you will, your comments and "voice" is welcome. shame how a small poke a hummor turns out this way. well you sir will have your powerboost soon eitherway. and remmemmber to install power boost in a pcie x1 slot if you can, not x16/x8. the power draw needs to come mostly from the molex. by placing the mod in the highest pcie slot your drawing more power from the molex mod vs the 24pin, other wise middle would be equal and bottom would be more draw on the 24-pin, but still some from the molex.

Sum1uNo83
    CLASSIFIED Member
    Re:10 Days of Appreciation--I'd Appreciate the PCIe Power adapter mod we were all promised 2010/12/17 17:36:48 (permalink)
    my apologies to anyone who was offended by my posts in this thread.

waveskimmer9431
    Superclocked Member
    Re:10 Days of Appreciation--I'd Appreciate the PCIe Power adapter mod we were all promised 2010/12/17 18:01:13 (permalink)
    jrmitchell1983:
        Apology accepted!  For me, this thread has run its course.

Shelby

EVGA E760 Classified  
    Intel i7 960 @ 3.4MHz
    Asus Blu-ray player
    Asus DVD/CD RW
    Logitech G15 keyboard

Sum1uNo83
    CLASSIFIED Member
    Re:10 Days of Appreciation--I'd Appreciate the PCIe Power adapter mod we were all promised 2010/12/17 18:11:48 (permalink)
    waveskimmer9431

jrmitchell1983:
       Apology accepted!  For me, this thread has run its course.

Shelby

agree, so why start with it again in the other threads? 

waveskimmer9431
    Superclocked Member
    Re:10 Days of Appreciation--I'd Appreciate the PCIe Power adapter mod we were all promised 2010/12/17 18:23:55 (permalink)
    Because you dismissed another posters legitimate concern.  jrmitchell1983, I have no beef with you, and in reality you're probably a pretty nice/cool guy.  However, you sometimes show little tack/empathy for others by dismissing or making light of their feelings.  All of us here are EVGA supporters, however, when any corporation produces a product that is defective, it should be corrected at no cost to the consumer.  Just because EVGA produces a fix, doesn't me that "I should feel lucky" and shut up.

Shelby

EVGA E760 Classified  
    Intel i7 960 @ 3.4MHz
    Asus Blu-ray player
    Asus DVD/CD RW