780 ti problems

Page: < 123 > Showing page 2 of 3
Author
cloiselle1
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 334
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: 780 ti problems 2014/06/18 04:33:15 (permalink)
jisbell12
If you came here with that big of a chip on your shoulder already, it sounds as if you are the moron.  You come here asking for help, and people ask you for specs, which you don't post.  Then you claim you're an expert and then bad mouth the product even more.  No one can help you if you're not even willing to post specs of any sort or at least have some sort of semi-intelligent discussion.  I've had experience with cards before Nvidia even existed and have been building computers for 20 years, but that doesn't mean I'm an expert on anything.  What having lots of returns tells me is that lots of people buy these high-end cards to run in sub-par systems (low power/not enough quality cooling) expecting optimal performance.  When the cards don't perform as expected, they immediately cry foul and blame the cards.  As stated by someone else, you only ever hear about that one problem card per several hundred that are sold.  Many card returns I have read about, even on this forum, are simply sent back because they didn't reach an expected OC amount, which is ludicrous to me, but to some sales rep, a return is a return, whether the card was defective or not.  If Newegg is really experiencing THAT many returns, maybe Newegg is doing something wrong or their shipping carriers are damaging the cards during shipment.  UPS isn't known for its quality of service anymore...

I do agree there are some on this forum that claim a WB is the cure for all issues, but there are others that are (or were in your case) willing to help you, but I doubt that is the true anymore after your last comment.

this is awesome considering I use fedex first class air.
neweggg is a distributor, they only store and ship the cards

evga is the manufacturer and designer, all qc issues come down to them, especially concerning the packaging that these things are shipped in

any card with a problem from mfg / qc stays the same, the quantity of " shipping damaged " cards is miniscule

quit being ignorant and protecting evga's image with complete and total nonsense reasoning " shipping damage " ok dude, you tell yourself that, evga employee trying to save face? or what?
the_Scarlet_one
formerly Scarlet-tech
  • Total Posts : 24581
  • Ribbons : 79
Re: 780 ti problems 2014/06/18 04:39:04 (permalink)
I have never had issues with the updated bios from Chris. Try sending him a direct message and also contacting EVGA through a support ticket, so that you have a good paper trail.
jisbell12
  • Total Posts : 95
Re: 780 ti problems 2014/06/18 05:29:19 (permalink)
cloiselle1

evga is the manufacturer and designer, all qc issues come down to them, especially concerning the packaging that these things are shipped in

any card with a problem from mfg / qc stays the same, the quantity of " shipping damaged " cards is miniscule

quit being ignorant and protecting evga's image with complete and total nonsense reasoning " shipping damage " ok dude, you tell yourself that, evga employee trying to save face? or what?

You're the one that needs to quit being ignorant here.  Newegg has a history of shipping out damaged goods, especially with video cards and motherboards.  Just read their customer feedback and you'll get an idea of many, many people having to RMA a single product 3 or 4 times to get a good item, no matter the manufacturer.  If a distributer's warehouse doesn't have a properly controlled environment, then you have problems with some of the more sensitive equipment that you get from said supplier, especially video cards/motherboards.  I've ordered around 20 motherboards of differing brands from Newegg over the past 10 years, and every other motherboard had problems and needed to be RMA'd, even though each one had an undamaged box and looked brand new.  I've ordered over twice that amount from TigerDirect over the same amount of time, and guess what, only one had to be returned, and that was UPS's fault for damaging the item during shipment, not Tiger's.
Ntrain96
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1013
  • Ribbons : 4
Re: 780 ti problems 2014/06/18 06:41:12 (permalink)
cloiselle1
Ntrain96
cloiselle1
i had a 780 acx sc before as well, not a single issue in 6 months..........

So then why didn't you stick with the SC ACX card then? Or get another in the Ti form?

If your getting issues,from changing drivers and vbios even who is to say you didn't abuse and OC your card under poor conditions? 1250mhz on air isn't exactly smart in my book on air long term, ACX cooler or not. People who buy Classy's normally do so under the impression that they can OC em really high. Which if that's the case, why aren't you spending the money on a WATER COOLING block holmes?

1248 on air with 1.200 vcore ( stock ) and a max temp of 61* is perfectly acceptable , especially considering my fan is at 70% to hold those temps. you could run that for 4/5 years and have no issues on a good card.
stop with the misinformation and nonsense.

Actually no its not holmes........otherwise why did you start this thread? Some people should just stick to a Dell laptop and leave the performance/power rigs to those with more experience and higher skill levels. Please return your card and register over at the Dell/Alienware forum.  That's where the power Lemmings post.
raidflex
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 103
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: 780 ti problems 2014/06/18 08:33:39 (permalink)
jisbell12
cloiselle1

You're the one that needs to quit being ignorant here.  Newegg has a history of shipping out damaged goods, especially with video cards and motherboards.  Just read their customer feedback and you'll get an idea of many, many people having to RMA a single product 3 or 4 times to get a good item, no matter the manufacturer.  If a distributer's warehouse doesn't have a properly controlled environment, then you have problems with some of the more sensitive equipment that you get from said supplier, especially video cards/motherboards.  I've ordered around 20 motherboards of differing brands from Newegg over the past 10 years, and every other motherboard had problems and needed to be RMA'd, even though each one had an undamaged box and looked brand new.  I've ordered over twice that amount from TigerDirect over the same amount of time, and guess what, only one had to be returned, and that was UPS's fault for damaging the item during shipment, not Tiger's.

Maybe then I have had just good luck with Newegg because I have been ordering products from them for 12 years  basically since their birth and I have had only 1 motherboard DOA out 30+ boards. Virtually all other products I have ordered from them have not had any issues related to the handling of the products. Any problems that I have had to deal with products Newegg has taken care of the issue and paid shipping both ways.

MSI B550 Mag Mortar 
AMD Ryzen 5800X
EVGA RTX 3080 XC3
Corsair AX1200
Gskill Trident Neo 3600 32gb 
Caselabs Mercury S5 w/pedestal
Windows 10 Pro x64
EK Supremacy EVO
Alphacool Nexxxos UT60 x2
Heatkiller Tube 200 D5
Acer 34in UW EI342CKR Pbmiippx
Vlada011
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 10257
  • Ribbons : 11
Re: 780 ti problems 2014/06/18 09:30:50 (permalink)
I didn't know that for Newegg but people here complain for damage package few times with them...
Yea but look scores for GTX780Ti Classified on Newegg, I didn't saw better customer score, 30 five stars and one for every other

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814487007&cm_re=evga_classified-_-14-487-007-_-Product

and 780 Classified 55 five start and 2-3 for every other
http://www.newegg.com/Pro..._-14-130-943-_-Product

Someone to see such experience of customers and if need upgrade only to wish to buy before they gone.

i7-5820K 4.5GHz/RVE10-EK Monoblock/Dominator Platinum 2666/ASUS GTX1080Ti Poseidon/SBZxR /Samsung 970 EVO PLus 1TB/850 EVO 1TB /EVGA 1200P2/Lian Li PC-O11WXC/EK XRES D5 Revo 100 Glass/Coolstream PE360-Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM x3
http://www.evga.com
http://www.intel.com
http://www.nvidia.com
https://watercool.de
http://www.lian-li.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHMun5xiRe0

https://xdevs.com/guide/2080ti_kpe/#intro
https://www.evga.com/articles/01386/evga-sr-3-dark/

rjbarker
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3214
  • Ribbons : 21
Re: 780 ti problems 2014/06/18 09:44:49 (permalink)
cloiselle1
rjbarker
^^^^ Guess we can assume its one of his high end gaming PC's.....hope its not built for a customer ;)

Anyhow, for whats it worth (not so much for the OP but for others that may stumble on this Thread), if I begin to experience "nv display driver stopped responding but recovered" error, CTD or BSOD or Lock-ups, the first thing I generally tweak is my GPU OC's....if that deosnt solve it likely my CPU OC's (we all know that a CPU OC setting can degrade and become less stable as time goes on, particularly with the amount of vcore.

Another option is try a clean install of GPU Drivers, but typically the errors turn out to be either GPU or CPU OC's that require further tweaking....I sometimes wonder just how many "unnecessary" RMA's of GPU's there are ;)

Lovin my 780Ti's, particulalry after introducing them to Mr EKWB ;)

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti video card benchmark result - Intel Core i7-3930K Processor,ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. RAMPAGE IV EXTREME

what does coming in here and posting gpu bench results have anything to do with my topic?

**** troll.

my card is locking up on stock boosts, NO OC.

can you not read or are you to ignorant?

Generally I draw the line at name calling.....of which you Sir have done thoughout this Thread, it surprises me that Evga Forum Moderators havent shut this down yet (or given you a warning) as its obvious you're really not looking for help at all.
Perhaps if you werent so self absorbed and what appear to be narcissistic, you would "think" that other who Google issues with 780Ti could be brought to your Thread, I'm simply trying to make it somewhat constructive.........really the only "ignoramous" here is yourself....too bad as in person you're probably a pretty good guy.....

I9 12900K EK Velocity2 / ROG Z690 Apex/ 32G Dominator DDR5 6000/ Evga RTX 3080Ti FTW3  EK Vector / 980 Pro 512G / 980 Pro 1TB/ Samsung 860 Pro 500G/ WD 4TB Red / AX 1600i /  Corsair 900D & XSPC 480 * 360 * 240 Rads   XSPC Photon 170 Rez-Vario Pump Combo - Alienware 3440*1440p 120Hz/ W11

jisbell12
Re: 780 ti problems 2014/06/18 10:35:56 (permalink)
rjbarker
^^^^ Guess we can assume its one of his high end gaming PC's.....hope its not built for a customer ;)

Anyhow, for whats it worth (not so much for the OP but for others that may stumble on this Thread), if I begin to experience "nv display driver stopped responding but recovered" error, CTD or BSOD or Lock-ups, the first thing I generally tweak is my GPU OC's....if that deosnt solve it likely my CPU OC's (we all know that a CPU OC setting can degrade and become less stable as time goes on, particularly with the amount of vcore.

Another option is try a clean install of GPU Drivers, but typically the errors turn out to be either GPU or CPU OC's that require further tweaking....I sometimes wonder just how many "unnecessary" RMA's of GPU's there are ;)

Lovin my 780Ti's, particulalry after introducing them to Mr EKWB ;)

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti video card benchmark result - Intel Core i7-3930K Processor,ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. RAMPAGE IV EXTREME

I do love when people have a stable running OC system then change a component and then everything runs crappy and then blame new component, even going so far as RMA'ing it.  I really don't know (or care) if this is the OP's problem anymore, but it is funny, nonetheless.  OC'ing can be really difficult/complicated, especially for the inexperienced.  I know once you get everything set right, your OC depends on every component in your system to be balanced properly.  Replace one thing, and that balance can thrown off because of voltage, power usage, and heat.  To troubleshoot correctly, you should ALWAYS set everything back to default stock speeds when testing to see if any component is defective.  This means, memory, cpu, gpu, and anything else that is not running at default speeds.  It might even be a good idea to keep some stock speed memory around for your type of processor to assist in this.  Otherwise you're just being irresponsible and just stubborn when leaving your memory/processor OC'd when troubleshooting a possibly defective gpu.

There are bad cards out there, and there are even cases when people do get two or more in a row that are just duds.  This isn't brand or model dependent either.  Honestly, though, I'll never understand why people upgrade stable builds going from the 780 line to the 780Ti, or even vice versa.  There's just not enough performance gain there to justify the higher price.
post edited by jisbell12 - 2014/06/18 10:43:14
cloiselle1
iCX Member
Re: 780 ti problems 2014/06/18 12:07:19 (permalink)

Just sitting here talking to my friend on fb, power goes crazy...

no oc only k boost enabled.

not gaming not watching video, nothing

cloiselle1
iCX Member
Re: 780 ti problems 2014/06/18 12:12:46 (permalink)
after restarting px

like i said no oc no voltage applied, just browsing fb with k boost on , this is where the card clocks itself too k boost or not 1163 is it's " stock boost "

it's done this like 10x now

not to mention the random driver crashes while NOT gaming just on fb or whatever.
cloiselle1
iCX Member
Re: 780 ti problems 2014/06/18 12:22:31 (permalink)

I haven't oced the card since the 5th, that driver crash was while benching

the rest have been while browsing the web or gaming on stock clocks and where the gpu clocks itself too ( 1163 with or without k boost )

I have reinstalled the drivers countless times trying from 332.21-337.88 , both using DDU and without ddu,
I've done one fresh os install
I've reset the gpu bios by doing a complete power down and power drain
I've tried with px and without px...
I have tried with oc's and without oc's....
I have 4 days left to return this card so i'm desperately trying to solve this issue

my psu is good and has 42a on the 12v rail, i've never had a crash or sys error otherwise,
i primed my system on the 16th of june for 12 hours, i did memtest for 8 hours on the 15th of june

i've owned a 660, 660ti sli, 670 4g 680 4g and a 780 before ( i buy and sell cards to friends / clients as i go ) and NEVER have any anything near this amount of crashes

guys I'm not trying to get stuck with a $759 problem after returning one card for the acx cooler rattle, this is my 2nd 780ti classy mind you.

evga has ignored my 2 emails and pm's to evga jacob on oc.net so far........

post edited by cloiselle1 - 2014/06/18 12:34:09
Vlada011
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: 780 ti problems 2014/06/18 12:35:22 (permalink)
Before when I bought mostly reference card I always try to OC mostly only to the highest fabric clock on market.
Example If I bought card with 800MHz reference clock and some brand OC to the 950MHz that's my last target.
Mostly like that. Sometimes I success, in most case, sometimes not... Mostly I suffer because higher temps and loud fans.
Because of that now I go immediately on highest clock and that's it.  But I OC because games in 99% case.
Only when warranty pass or I need performance than I try to pull everything from card. 
If GTX780Ti Classified boost to 1160MHz my target would be boost 1200MHz because that's highest boost on market.

i7-5820K 4.5GHz/RVE10-EK Monoblock/Dominator Platinum 2666/ASUS GTX1080Ti Poseidon/SBZxR /Samsung 970 EVO PLus 1TB/850 EVO 1TB /EVGA 1200P2/Lian Li PC-O11WXC/EK XRES D5 Revo 100 Glass/Coolstream PE360-Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM x3

cloiselle1
iCX Member
Re: 780 ti problems 2014/06/18 12:36:23 (permalink)
dude I'm not ocing AT ALL! it's crashing at the clocks it boosts itself too.

Sajin
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 49177
  • Ribbons : 199
Re: 780 ti problems 2014/06/18 12:42:28 (permalink)
All of your hardware is running at default settings at this time?
cloiselle1
iCX Member
Re: 780 ti problems 2014/06/18 12:53:06 (permalink)
no, my hardware is never at default settings and havent been for 3 years and 8 gpu's now

it's not my hardware it is the gpu exclusively,

so thick it's unbelievable.
Sajin
EVGA Forum Moderator
Re: 780 ti problems 2014/06/18 12:57:21 (permalink)
cloiselle1
no, my hardware is never at default settings and havent been for 3 years and 8 gpu's now

So you're not willing to reset all your hardware to default settings just to confirm that your overclocks aren't affecting the card itself?
Ntrain96
FTW Member
Re: 780 ti problems 2014/06/18 13:09:00 (permalink)
cloiselle1

the rest have been while browsing the web or gaming on stock clocks and where the gpu clocks itself too ( 1163 with or without k boost )

I have reinstalled the drivers countless times trying from 332.21-337.88 , both using DDU and without ddu,
I have 4 days left to return this card so i'm desperately trying to solve this issue

my psu is good and has 42a on the 12v rail, i've never had a crash or sys error otherwise,
i primed my system on the 16th of june for 12 hours, i did memtest for 8 hours on the 15th of june

i've owned a 660, 660ti sli, 670 4g 680 4g and a 780 before ( i buy and sell cards to friends / clients as i go ) and NEVER have any anything near this amount of crashes

guys I'm not trying to get stuck with a $759 problem after returning one card for the acx cooler rattle, this is my 2nd 780ti classy mind you.

42a 12v line even for one single card can be kind of pushing it especially without knowing what else its hooked up to it or your full system specs...............what PSU do you have? For 2 cards I have 70a, but I also run an efficient Haswell cpu too, and all my fans, SSD/HD's etc are extremely efficient and have very LOW power draw.

As for tech support...........CALL..........don't wait for an email CALL them up direct.

Also as stated above, have you reset everything to default? If the entire system runs fine at default, then there is most likely something else going on..........who knows how good or bad your pc case is at cooling too............ACX coolers tend to blow hot air around in the case, they don't expel hot air at all. Never been a "fan" of them literally.
post edited by Ntrain96 - 2014/06/18 13:11:21
Sajin
EVGA Forum Moderator
Re: 780 ti problems 2014/06/18 13:12:26 (permalink)
A AX1200i doesn't have 42 amps on the 12v it has 100 amps.
HeavyHemi
Insert Custom Title Here
  • Total Posts : 15665
  • Ribbons : 135
Re: 780 ti problems 2014/06/18 13:12:37 (permalink)
cloiselle1

There's a known problem using K-Boost with current drivers. Have you tried with just a clean install of the drivers without Precision installed at all? No offense but even the most newbie nubbin knows you troubleshoot starting with everything at base clocks and settings.

EVGA X99 FTWK / i7 6850K @ 4.5ghz / RTX 3080Ti FTW Ultra / 32GB Corsair LPX 3600mhz / Samsung 850Pro 256GB / Be Quiet BN516 Straight Power 12-1000w 80 Plus Platinum / Window 10 Pro

raidflex
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 103
Re: 780 ti problems 2014/06/18 13:24:20 (permalink)
Personally if you are having so many issues why not just load stock settings and reinstall Windows. Just install your drivers including the latest NVIDIA drivers and see what happens. Check the card with GPU-Z after you re-load Windows. You could always just make an image of your current Windows installation and I know my 5 year old x58 board has an option to save BIOS settings to a profile so you do not have to reset all your BIOS settings back up.

But then again maybe you already know all of this and really don't care to listen to anyone in this forum offering you help.

MSI B550 Mag Mortar 
AMD Ryzen 5800X
EVGA RTX 3080 XC3
Corsair AX1200
Gskill Trident Neo 3600 32gb 
Caselabs Mercury S5 w/pedestal
Windows 10 Pro x64
EK Supremacy EVO
Alphacool Nexxxos UT60 x2
Heatkiller Tube 200 D5
Acer 34in UW EI342CKR Pbmiippx
Ntrain96
FTW Member
Re: 780 ti problems 2014/06/18 13:31:54 (permalink)
Sajin

Is that what he has? Good PSU and it can probably be taken out of the equation then. BUt a PSU that only has a "rated" 42a on the 12v line is pushing it IMO even for a single 250-300w card depending on the quality of the PSU and system specs.
Sajin
EVGA Forum Moderator
Re: 780 ti problems 2014/06/18 13:35:48 (permalink)
Ntrain96
Sajin

Is that what he has? Good PSU and it can probably be taken out of the equation then. BUt a PSU that only has a "rated" 42a on the 12v line is pushing it IMO even for a single 250-300w card depending on the quality of the PSU and system specs.

Yeah, here are his specs...

cloiselle1
2500k 4.9ghz 1.416vcore ( 12 hour prime stable )
ax 1200i
z77 maximus v gene
840 evo 250 ssd
dominator gt 2000 cas 9 ( 8 hour memtest stable )

also on a dual 240 ek loop with push pull ...............

Ntrain96
FTW Member
Re: 780 ti problems 2014/06/18 13:51:00 (permalink)
ANd what of his PC case? Dual 240mm rads for a WB cpu setup, and running ACX cooling for his video card................so he is hot boxing his case potentially still............and has he run the system at stock defaults with a clean OS/driver install(All at once too)with no other odd ball accessory programs tossed in the mix?
jisbell12
Re: 780 ti problems 2014/06/18 14:33:21 (permalink)
cloiselle1

I'll repeat...

To troubleshoot correctly, you should ALWAYS set everything back to default stock speeds when testing to see if any component is defective.  This means, memory, cpu, gpu, and anything else that is not running at default speeds.  It might even be a good idea to keep some stock speed memory around for your type of processor to assist in this.  Otherwise you're just being irresponsible and just stubborn when leaving your memory/processor OC'd when troubleshooting a possibly defective gpu.

If you build computers, you should know this already, as this is the responsible thing to do.
escannihilator
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 480
  • Ribbons : 3
Re: 780 ti problems 2014/06/18 15:08:11 (permalink)
cloiselle1
after restarting px

like i said no oc no voltage applied, just browsing fb with k boost on , this is where the card clocks itself too k boost or not 1163 is it's " stock boost "

not to mention the random driver crashes while NOT gaming just on fb or whatever.

set it to stock, anotherwards not using k boost. using k boost is not setting to defaul
k boost locks the card at the boost clock spd
post edited by escannihilator - 2014/06/18 15:11:19

EVGA DG87 case | Corsair AX1200i psu | Asus ROG Strix Z590E gaming wifi | I7-Rocket lake 11700F 8 core w/CORSAIR iCUE H150i RGB PRO XT (360 mm)  | Vengeance RGB Pro 32gigs 2x16 | Asus TUF 4080 oc  | Corsair M.2 MP600 Core pcie 4 (1TB) | Corsair M.2 MP510 (250GB) M.2 960 Evo 250GB | M.2 Intel  660  1 TB Samsung 850EVO 500gb SSDSamsung 860 EVO 1TB| (2) Corsair Force Series GS SSD 240GB ea. | Logitech G512 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard and Corsair Dark Core RGB PRO SE G633 Artemis Spectrum RGB headset | Acer Predator XB1 Series XB281HK  28" TN 4K NVIDIA G-sync LCD Monitor | Acer 34 in. 3440x1440 (main) | LG 32" Class 4K UHD Monitor with Radeon Fr
Vipergtspa
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 233
Re: 780 ti problems 2014/06/18 15:08:15 (permalink)
cloiselle1
after restarting px

Why is the power target set at 0% ? should be at 100% for stock settings, also the temp target would be linked to the power target.

Voltage also seems to be raised over the stock voltage setting. Maybe one of those is causing the crashing while on FB.

Kboost causes my computer to BSOD with the 337.88 and 340.43 drivers, I was trying it out to see if it would resolve my card from down clocking in certain games.

Intel i7-8700K 5.1GHz 1.344V-Asus ROG Maximus X Formula Z370-EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FE 2100MHz/6496MHz -16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum@3200Mhz-EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 T2-EK Custom Water Loop-2 Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD -1 Samsung 970 Pro 500GB M.2-Phantek Enthoo Luxe Tempered Glass-Windows 10 64bit-Dell S2716DG 27" G-Sync 2560X1440-Klipsch 2.1 Pro Media Speakers

astacy12
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 231
Re: 780 ti problems 2014/06/18 15:17:22 (permalink)
escannihilator
cloiselle1

set it to stock, anotherwards not using k boost. using k boost is not setting to defaul
k boost locks the card at the boost clock spd

He said it is locked at that boost with or without k-boost. And the power target seems to be screwed for some reason on his system because it was showing some really weird numbers, which he posted earlier in the thread...

OV3RCLK4
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 4130
Re: 780 ti problems 2014/06/18 15:25:34 (permalink)
Uninstall Precision completely, removing the profiles as well.

Restart your computer and load CMOS Defaults in your motherboard BIOS.

Start windows in Safemode and run Display Driver Uninstaller recommended settings.

Back in windows, Install your preferred Nvidia drivers.

Play games and browse the web to see if the problem is fixed.

MSI Unify X
i9 12900k @ 5.2ghz
2x16GB GSkill DDR5 6400mhz
EVGA 3080ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming
Seasonic 850w Titanium Power Supply
Radiator: MO-RA3
Water Blocks: EK Supreme HF Full Copper and EK Quantum Vector FTW3
Pump/Res: XSPC Dual Bay Reservoir w/ MCP-655 Pump
Vlada011
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: 780 ti problems 2014/06/18 17:12:11 (permalink)
Maybe some controller not work inside proper or some bug in registry.
Let's nice, without joking with guy, maybe problem somehow can be resolved but this stories No more EVGA and such things, everybody who only keep EVGA graphic cards in hand and special if remove cooler and install waterblock and for LN2 it's impossible to not recognize better hardware than other brands.
If we talk about Classified cards, not some reference NVIDIA model, they are similar only with EVGA usually highest clock on reference SC models.

post edited by Vlada011 - 2014/06/18 17:16:35

rjbarker
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3214
Re: 780 ti problems 2014/06/18 18:02:05 (permalink)
^^^ Yeah I ve personally owned both the 580 and 680 Classy's...its been said and its obvious the first step to lower the CPU to "All Stock"....Clear CMOS or load defaults then try it out...

I9 12900K EK Velocity2 / ROG Z690 Apex/ 32G Dominator DDR5 6000/ Evga RTX 3080Ti FTW3  EK Vector / 980 Pro 512G / 980 Pro 1TB/ Samsung 860 Pro 500G/ WD 4TB Red / AX 1600i /  Corsair 900D & XSPC 480 * 360 * 240 Rads   XSPC Photon 170 Rez-Vario Pump Combo - Alienware 3440*1440p 120Hz/ W11

Page: < 123 > Showing page 2 of 3
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile