original nu-audio review 1yr

Author
EbEKD
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 1
2020/02/29 18:52:22 (permalink)
Hello,

I bought this card last year when my friend recommended it to me when my audio died on my motherboard. So, I’ve had this card for about a year. I completely forgot to give this card a review.

So, I mostly bought this card because my friend recommended it to me and that I hear great things about Evga customer support. So, purchasing this vs another brand is a no brainer even if I have to spend a tad more.

What I used was a generic store bought Cyberpower PC from Bestbuy. It is an intel 8600k with a 1060 inside. I’m not the most tech savvy, but I was able to install the card myself with the extra power connector inside the computer.

I mostly use this card to listen to music and watch YouTube videos. Compared to my previous onboard solution it is a noticeably better. I would describe it as more crisp and clear.

I’m not sure what to improve in this case. It’s a good product that does what it says, sounds crisp and clear.

I actually really enjoyed the product and it was well worth my investment. I can see why my friend recommended it to me and I would recommend it to someone else. With the discounted price that it’s at now it’s even better.

Thanks for reading.

2 Replies Related Threads

GTXJackBauer
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 10323
    • Ribbons : 48
    Re: original nu-audio review 1yr 2020/02/29 20:03:09 (permalink)
    EbEKD

I actually really enjoyed the product and it was well worth my investment. I can see why my friend recommended it to me and I would recommend it to someone else. With the discounted price that it’s at now it’s even better.

Always great to hear a good story from time to time and thanks for sharing your experience!  

Use this Associate Code at your checkouts or follow these instructions for Up to 10% OFF on all your EVGA purchases:
    LMD3DNZM9LGK8GJ
    Tweaked
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 10630
    • Ribbons : 29
    Re: original nu-audio review 1yr 2020/03/03 11:56:38 (permalink)
    Thanks for the review and good report. Always nice to hear someone is happy with their purchase.

EVGA DG-77/ EVGA 750 G2/ Gigabyte B450/ AMD Ryzen 5 3600/ 16gb Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/ RTX-2080 XC/ Dell S2716DG / Windows 11 64
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile