2024/07/13 08:35:29
bdary
theSlicefactor
bdary
Good to hear you got it resolved. 

Welp, I spoke too soon. The brief audio distortions are back and a game just froze and crashed. The same thing happened when I ddu'ed the card; it was stable for a few days then it went back to displaying the issues before 

Sajin
To know 100% if it's the card you could have a local pc shop test it in their known good working system to see if they can reproduce your issue.

+1.

2024/07/15 04:53:44
theSlicefactor
Sajin
To know 100% if it's the card you could have a local pc shop test it in their known good working system to see if they can reproduce your issue.

I'm looking into it but unfortunately there's hardly any decent PC stores close to me. The problems aren't occurring as often now since I uninstalled the audio driver, however once or twice I'm still hearing the brief audio distortion. This is always accompanied by a second's worth of lag in whatever program I'm using, it's even happened when opening a word doc.
2024/07/15 06:54:54
Sajin
In that case the only thing I can suggest would be to have a friend test out your card in their system, or you could try using a friends card in your system. Other options would be to buy another video card to test with, or just rma your card.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account