2024/02/02 10:30:25
Dooms87
Hi all,

Does EVGA sell replacement fans for the CLC coolers? One of my fans is rattling like crazy at all rpms. I had to RMA the radiator last year cause the pump was not working well I think only the radiator and pump were replaced and not the fans. As far as I can tell I can't find a way to buy the EVGA fans used for these coolers. I do not want to have two separate-looking fans or different ones in general since these were the ones designed for these coolers. help por favor this sound is loud :(
2024/02/03 12:01:43
Cool GTX
Dooms87
Hi all,

Does EVGA sell replacement fans for the CLC coolers? One of my fans is rattling like crazy at all rpms. I had to RMA the radiator last year cause the pump was not working well I think only the radiator and pump were replaced and not the fans. As far as I can tell I can't find a way to buy the EVGA fans used for these coolers. I do not want to have two separate-looking fans or different ones in general since these were the ones designed for these coolers. help por favor this sound is loud :(

I am not aware of EVGA selling fans; however, see this post & send an email, to see if EVGA can help

2024/02/04 04:29:46
rjohnson11
Isn't the warranty on that item for 5 years? Yes contact EVGA for help. 
2024/03/01 17:04:38
HRPuffnstuff
My CLC 360 fans were doing the same thing and I replaced them myself with better fans.  If you don't want to more of the same just buy your own and be done with it.
2024/03/02 22:51:33
Dooms87
Cool GTX
Dooms87
Hi all,

I am not aware of EVGA selling fans; however, see this post & send an email, to see if EVGA can help

Got replacement fans sent to me per usual EVGA is still the best
2024/03/03 02:48:34
Hoggle
It's always best to contact EVGA for anything still under warranty as they should keep the parts on hand. For a CLC I would always run the same fan brand and of course if it's an RGB fan you want to make sure the same software controls it to sync the colors which is important for people who have a CLCX.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account