2023/07/07 09:10:01
Chrome-M-Dragon
atfrico
You remove me hippie🙄

???
I don't ever recall removing anyone on my friends list if that's what you are talking about?
2023/07/07 09:37:55
fugly16
donta1979
They are now in the process of pulling out of the pc industry fully. People are talking about it on their discord.
Hope people here got refunds on their extended warranties while they could and didn't buy anything new EVGA recently. When things go dark GL on firmware to bios updates for product lines as MS radically changes windows with more shenanigans that some hardware/components/accessories need firmware updates to function properly, even using your EVGA products warranty may be a hard one to even get done once things get to that point as EVGA sinks under the waves.

I've got 3.5 years left on my 3080 Hybrid warranty, think it's too late to get a refund?
2023/07/07 09:45:52
bill1024
I have around 7 or 8 years left on my 1600P2 PSU and my 3080Ti xc Hybrid.
I'm sure I have a couple other PSUs with 5 or 6 years left out of the 10 they came with.
not going to worry or lose any sleep over it as I may not even be here in 5 more years. 

2023/07/07 09:46:32
aka_STEVE_b

2023/07/07 10:01:19
owcraftsman
Reminds me of when DFI took a dump which is when I switched to EVGA for a motherboard.
My last EVGA motherboard was a 680I, so no love loss here.
Those were the days when Nvidia made mobo chipsets.
One only has to wonder if they were coerced to make the boards to keep the GPU train running.

No doubt they went out of there way to make a solid mobo in the recent past, but they have been a bit too pricey for my taste.
Sad as it may be I support Han's decision.
2023/07/07 11:07:45
Chrome-M-Dragon
rjohnson11
https://www.techpowerup.c...the-motherboard-market

Good to have an update. But what is bothering me is why can't EVGA comment in their own forums??
2023/07/07 11:30:22
MSim
Good luck getting EVGA to verify they left motherboard market, when retailers still have EVGA motherboards in stock.

Kingpin already looking for new hardware partnerships. 

2023/07/07 11:51:53
donta1979
fugly16

I've got 3.5 years left on my 3080 Hybrid warranty, think it's too late to get a refund?

Well the first thing you would have to do is email them to see if that offer still stands, if your product has dipped into the extended warranty time at all, you will not get a cent back if they are still even giving customers that option to get their extended warranty money back.
2023/07/07 11:54:11
donta1979
rjohnson11
https://www.techpowerup.c...the-motherboard-market

Thing is Kingpin and the motherboard team have said they will be finding new employment and no new products planned. We have seen key people leave EVGA, modrigs is just a blank page. Go look at their products pages, you will noticed some products that are very new have been discontinued already and unlisted, there are no kb's or good mice. GPU's of course gone, no motherboards. We are no longer in a shortage, this is called selling your inventory left to get ready to make an exit. Not saying anything to try and sell any product you still have out there. You, me and others have been on this earth long enough to know better and see it for what it is. 

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account