• EVGA Z690 Series
  • BETA BIOS Updates for Z690 DARK K|NGP|N (2.00) / CLASSIFIED (2.00) (p.2)
2022/09/18 08:26:12
babayega
zippytek
thanks for this, i'm still running 1.09, but i appreciate the work y'all do on the bios team. looking forward to 13900K/S

irrc 1.12+ better 1t support right?

2022/09/18 11:19:45
rulik006
Sajin
I'm assuming this is for the 13900k?

2022/09/19 14:21:30
Cool GTX
great to see a BIOS update for the "next" Intel CPU
2022/09/19 17:17:18
Bee_Dee_3_Dee
Cool GTX
great to see a BIOS update for the "next" Intel CPU

i can't wait. are we there yet?
2022/09/24 22:40:16
pharitthanun
Today i try new beta bios 2.0OC ram for daily use.   7800 Daily CL32-44-45 +Some tight subTm5  extreme profile passed
 i love this motherboard

2022/09/25 05:59:38
Bee_Dee_3_Dee
pharitthanun,

congratz!

help ppl on EVGA forums by creating a sig...

[...go here (*link*), click on the "Signature and Comment" box, fill in your signature, and remember to save your signature....] source (it's from aprox 75% down the page, below "Signature Size Limitations".)

Feel free to copy my signature, then edit it with ur Hardware.

And three questions plz...

1. Do u have HWiNFO64 Auto Starting when Windows boots, and no probs with it?

2. Have u ever experienced random, "Memory Has Changed" messages before or now since this BIOS update, when Booting when ur PC?

3. SPD Tab in CPU-Z always works (never Greyed out), no matter how many times u open and close CPU-Z?

GL

2022/09/25 07:08:37
pharitthanun
Bee_Dee_3_Dee
pharitthanun,

congratz!

help ppl on EVGA forums by creating a sig...

[...go here (), click on the "Signature and Comment" box, fill in your signature, and remember to save your signature....] (it's from aprox 75% down the page, below "Signature Size Limitations".)

Feel free to copy my signature, then edit it with ur Hardware.

And three questions plz...

2. Have u ever experienced random, "Memory Has Changed" messages before or now since this BIOS update, when Booting when ur PC?

3. SPD Tab in CPU-Z always works (never Greyed out), no matter how many times u open and close CPU-Z?

GL

: my HWiNFO64 work normally 

: in bios version 1.15 have this problum but in beta version 2.0 bios don't have this problem and very good for OC ram

: my cpuz and SPD tab work normally 

Now problem in this bios i found ii
1. for PMIC renesas only will be different from the actual power supply vdimm voltage about 0.06-0.08
e.g. If I want to use for vdimm voltage 1.58 V
i must input in bios  about 1.66V
other PMIC is normal
p.s. in other motherboard PMIC renesas  power voltage of vdimm voltage  matches the reality.
2022/09/25 07:35:04
Bee_Dee_3_Dee

pharitthanun

: my HWiNFO64 work normally 

: in bios version 1.15 have this problum but in beta version 2.0 bios don't have this problem and very good for OC ram

: my cpuz and SPD tab work normally 

Now problem in this bios i found ii
1. for PMIC renesas only will be different from the actual power supply vdimm voltage about 0.06-0.08
e.g. If I want to use for vdimm voltage 1.58 V
i must input in bios  about 1.66V
other PMIC is normal
p.s. in other motherboard PMIC renesas  power voltage of vdimm voltage  matches the reality.

cool. ty for the quick reply.

sry but i don't OC anymore. i did a long time ago. u sound like u know it very well.

So u got ur 5600Mhz Hynix ram up to 7800?

and forgive the off-topic question:

1. Do any of ASROCK Video cards come with DUAL vBIOS?

u have one -- an ASROCK vid card -- and i didn't even remember they made them lol; and i'm impressed with ur choice of PSU and ur Dark MOBO choice off course; and i need to decide on a vid card brand... of course.

i was thinking of getting an MSI vid 40 series card, but maybe also i'll consider an ASROCK now too. 

ty
2022/09/25 08:28:02
pharitthanun
Bee_Dee_3_Dee

cool. ty for the quick reply.

sry but i don't OC anymore. i did a long time ago. u sound like u know it very well.

and forgive the off-topic question:

u have one -- an ASROCK vid card -- and i didn't even remember they made them lol; and i'm impressed with ur choice of PSU and ur Dark MOBO choice off course; and i need to decide on a vid card brand... of course.

i was thinking of getting an MSI vid 40 series card, but maybe also i'll consider an ASROCK now too. 

ty

: yes sir.  now have next generation DDR5 IC hynix a die good for OC 
If in the future there is a BIOS made to support this IC. would be a very good thing

: yes my asrock 6900xt formula have dual vbios
If you go into the details. You'll know asrock formula series this is the best PCB of 6900XT/6950XT

In the future, I would like to see EVGA work with AMD.  I want to see 7900XT KINGPIN next gen.
in Nvidia there are 2 brands that I like the most. 1.EVGA KINGPIN 2.COLORFUL Vulcan series. Both have excellent PCB designs.

Now i'm waiting for AMD GPU with KINGPIN series
2022/09/25 12:43:43
babayega
pharitthanun
Today i try new beta bios 2.0OC ram for daily use.   7800 Daily CL32-44-45 +Some tight subTm5  extreme profile passed
i love this motherboard

nice oc. have u played with 1t on ADIE?

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account