EVGA Queue System Feedback!

Keep existing queue system. (One card per part number) (611)   62%
You are allowed one 30 series card ONLY (312)   32%
Other (comment below) (49)   5%

Total Votes: 972

2021/09/15 21:02:06
-Tax-
Keep it as is, but should have been loyal customers first 24 hours, then open to the public.
2021/09/15 21:05:23
Roy10266
Other: One card per tier (One 3080 of any SKU, one 3070 of any SKU, etc.)
2021/09/15 21:08:15
rawalshree
SLiive
The current queue system seems to work, albeit at an unfortunately slow rate. Voted to keep it as is. More importantly, I understand the need to fulfill contractual obligations to certain retailers, but I wouldn't think your own queue system would take such a backseat to that. Perhaps I'm just naive.

Anyway, as the_Scarlet_one suggested, maybe at least give us an ETA if possible?

I agree about the ETA stuff, hopefully they do it. But I think the core debate is still why the queues are moving so slowly. Some one said the queues are better in NA region but I don't know how true that is.
2021/09/15 21:11:52
WernerLi
100 posts got u elite should be removed that's all i want to say
2021/09/15 21:17:33
kevi290
Hoggle
I wouldn’t mind one per person as long as people are able to be in multiple queues until one card they are happy with becomes available. After the order is placed they are removed from other queues thus giving a fair chance.

I voted 'Other' and agree with this comment. After an account buys from a queue, remove that account from every other 30-series queue. Then allow the account to re-enter any desired queue (in effect, putting that account to the back of the line).

This probably makes for a friendlier user experience than implementing some kind of "cooldown" or hidden back-of-the-line, and builds nicely on top of the current system (e.g., user would just get a new 'notify' timestamp for each queue re-entered).

Thank you EVGA!
2021/09/15 21:18:09
rawalshree
EVGA_JacobF
Hi there! We are looking into ways to optimize the current EVGA queue system for GeForce RTX 30 series cards to speed up the process and get cards into more gamers hands as soon as possible. We would like some of your feedback on some different options that may be considered. Please vote for which option you would like to see:

• Option 1: Keep existing queue system. (One card per part number)
  • Option 2: You are allowed one 30 series card ONLY
  • Option 3: Other (comment below)

Please let us know your thoughts on the current queue system and any feedback!

I like Option 2 Better. I think a genuine gamer would be happy with one card of their choice. I do see a lot of people Bragging on here how they have so many cards for Mining. 
Other suggestion would be if a user wants more cards, just like we have the 100 posts limit to request for an elite membership. For every 50 or 100 non spam posts user becomes eligible to buy a 30 series card again. This will actually be beneficial for people who are spending time and effort in hopes of buying a card and would discourage a lot of scalpers and miners who wants to bulk buy.
2021/09/15 21:21:35
rawalshree
WernerLi

And what's your reasoning behind this? I mean there is other way to become Elite if you want lol
2021/09/15 21:27:20
ericaugu
So, you're saying I've been able to sign up for multiple queues and potentially get multiple cards all at the same time? What the actual ****. I'm just trying to get one card. I'm guessing it's hopeless at this point.
2021/09/15 21:32:05
rawalshree
ericaugu
So, you're saying I've been able to sign up for multiple queues and potentially get multiple cards all at the same time? What the actual ****. I'm just trying to get one card. I'm guessing it's hopeless at this point.

A lot of people here are trying to get just one card, and can't even get that. But the lucky ones are getting multiple. Anyways I think they're trying to make the process more focused to gamers so that's a plus at least. Hopefully some of the feasibile feedbacks here are implemented and we see more people getting their one card they need. Hoping for the best
2021/09/15 21:36:34
craze42
rawalshree
WernerLi

And what's your reasoning behind this? I mean there is other way to become Elite if you want lol

Probably the same reasoning as I. Getting the status that way does nothing to reward long time customers loyalty, and in fact, subverts it when it is used to allow "early/exclusive 24hr access" to the queues. I have it as a result of all the EVGA gear I've purchased over the years and registered to my account, and yet today has been my first time posting on the forums ever.

The fact that someone who just signs up and throws some posts out is deemed "equally loyal" feels like dirt.

Someone else suggested post count requirements for subsequent cards, and that's honestly a giant kick in the nuts to anyone who, like myself, is rather anti-social. I've been buying EVGA since the 9000 series, I(and anyone else in the same/similar boats) should have nothing more to prove(and I know there's folks here in this very thread who've been with this brand far longer than I).

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account