2021/07/21 08:16:06
ZekeSulastin
https://forums.evga.com/Fixing-EVGA39s-7-Figure-Problem-with-FTW3-30-Series-cards-m3217284.aspx Second verse, same as the first
2021/07/21 08:34:29
ClowReed
This same **** again... Unlike many fellas who can, I use this board also for work and can't afford to lose it and send it over intl shipping in case it blows up.
The problematic component probably won't show its temperature nowhere... Should be something along the power rails that blows up. We can't see it coming, just signals when the screen flicker.
Seriously EVGA... You STILL didn't fix this mess you made. For Christ sake!
2021/07/21 08:39:20
arokhantos
Any reports of founders edition cards getting killed ?
2021/07/21 09:27:33
HWG90
Just evga arokhantos
2021/07/21 09:33:03
hallmark888
A good card should never ever die in gaming session at safe and sound stock settings, even 24/7. It is a good thing to stress test your card with uncapped fps if you have doubts about it failing, and to push it to 100% like it meant to be, and if it dies it is defective and needs to be replaced under warranty, plain and simple. It is not a good advice to tell people to stop playing a game or capping their fps to prevent hardware failure. Do you prefer it to fail now or one day after the warranty expires?
2021/07/21 09:40:07
Kyranar
EVGA Support is just adding more fun to the mix... 
I asked them for advice yesterday after my black screens (card still alive), sent over logs, GPU-Z screenshots and everything.

They told me to use the latest "stable" bios instead and sent me an old bios version (94.02.26.48.16). 
Precision X1 immediately told me that now Resizable Bar was disabled and I should update the Bios..... gg
2021/07/21 09:47:06
ClowReed
Kyranar
EVGA Support is just adding more fun to the mix... 
I asked them for advice yesterday after my black screens (card still alive), sent over logs, GPU-Z screenshots and everything.

They told me to use the latest "stable" bios instead and sent me an old bios version (94.02.26.48.16). 
Precision X1 immediately told me that now Resizable Bar was disabled and I should update the Bios..... gg

Even they are completely lost about what to do. The fact is that the card is defective from factory (probably a design flaw on the power delivery system) and they can't afford to make a recall. That's the thing.
At least now we're getting heavy media coverage from the major outlets, so MAYBE EVGA now get to do something about it.
2021/07/21 09:52:06
icehotshot
Kind of funny that we have to worry about playing games on a flagship GPU which is designed....wait for it......to play games  
2021/07/21 09:52:52
kevinc313
hallmark888
A good card should never ever die in gaming session at safe and sound stock settings, even 24/7. It is a good thing to stress test your card with uncapped fps if you have doubts about it failing, and to push it to 100% like it meant to be, and if it dies it is defective and needs to be replaced under warranty, plain and simple. It is not a good advice to tell people to stop playing a game or capping their fps to prevent hardware failure. Do you prefer it to fail now or one day after the warranty expires?

But Muh Undervolt.
2021/07/21 09:56:51
kevinc313
ComboSlicer
https://videocardz.com/newz/amazons-new-world-game-is-bricking-geforce-rtx-3090-graphics-cards

Supposedly the game is bricking 3090 cards

Where can I play this game?  I want run it, Furmark and Prime95 at the same time.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account