2022/11/05 19:00:04
Sajin
nhannguyen1
Sajin
HeavyUser
Is there a 600watt vbios floating around, for a 3090ti ftw3?

Even better a 890w vbios... 

Hi Sajin, 
Is this Bios work with 3090 Ti Ftw3 Ultra. Is it better than the Xoc bios. Thank you

Yes.
2022/11/10 13:58:51
EVGA_Lee
ZoddyLP
@EvgaTech_LeeM  #EvgaTech_LeeM Any news on the bios for the 3080 ftw3 xoc lhr version ?

Sorry it took a while, but you can now find it under the "EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 HYBRID LHR override BIOS (+HY XOC)" section.  Look for the BIOS for the 3080 FTW3 HYBRID LHR w/ Device ID 4898. 

For those with 3080 FTW3 HYBRID cards with a different Device ID (e.g. 3898), use the other XOC/Normal/OC BIOS that were previously posted.  Other than compatibility, there's nothing different about this new BIOS.

2022/11/13 15:55:47
Bekcak
Hi, I am seeing newer bios version on techpowerup for 3090 xc3 ultra and hybrid. Do they make any difference for the performance of these cards?
2022/11/17 05:05:54
farinhir
I have a 3080 Ti XC3 Ultra HC (3959) and I am just trying to find the right VBIOS so I can activate Resizable BAR. Precision says I have VBIOS 94.02.71.80.C0 and flags this as an issue. I tried reading several pages into this thread to see if I could find help (using the find function) before I gave up and decided to post. So please forgive me if this has been answered. 
2022/11/17 05:34:42
Nereus
farinhir
I have a 3080 Ti XC3 Ultra HC (3959) and I am just trying to find the right VBIOS so I can activate Resizable BAR. Precision says I have VBIOS 94.02.71.80.C0 and flags this as an issue. I tried reading several pages into this thread to see if I could find help (using the find function) before I gave up and decided to post. So please forgive me if this has been answered. 

Is it enabled in the motherboard bios?

2022/11/17 09:46:55
EVGA_Lee
Bekcak
Hi, I am seeing newer bios version on techpowerup for 3090 xc3 ultra and hybrid. Do they make any difference for the performance of these cards?

I would need to see your current BIOS and device ID to see if it's a relevant BIOS for you.  Late in most graphics card life you'll find a handful of BIOS updates for compatibility with replacement components, which will have no affect on performance.
2022/11/17 09:48:49
EVGA_Lee
farinhir

3080 Ti has resizable BAR out of the box.  You also have the most recent BIOS for the card, I believe, so it shouldn't be the reason you're having an issue.
2022/11/17 12:55:25
Bekcak
EVGATech_LeeM
Bekcak

I would need to see your current BIOS and device ID to see if it's a relevant BIOS for you.  Late in most graphics card life you'll find a handful of BIOS updates for compatibility with replacement components, which will have no affect on performance.

https://gpuz.techpowerup.com/22/11/17/32d.png + I will be upgrading the cooler with hybrid kit.
2022/11/17 13:29:32
farinhir
Nereus

Sadly no, this MOBO doesn't have that feature. I am just trying to get things ready for a smooth transition with this card to the new system. Currently building the watercooling loop and when it comes to just needing to move the card over my current system (5960x on an Asus RVE10) will get an older 1080 ti and become my media machine and backup. 

EVGATech_LeeM

3080 Ti has resizable BAR out of the box.  You also have the most recent BIOS for the card, I believe, so it shouldn't be the reason you're having an issue.

Thank you. I don't know why precision x1 flagged it then. I know my MOBO doesn't have that feature but that will change this week when I transfer my 3080 ti to the new system. I am (as stated above) just trying to be prepared. 
2022/11/18 06:08:39
frankd3
farinhir
Nereus

Sadly no, this MOBO doesn't have that feature. I am just trying to get things ready for a smooth transition with this card to the new system. Currently building the watercooling loop and when it comes to just needing to move the card over my current system (5960x on an Asus RVE10) will get an older 1080 ti and become my media machine and backup. 

EVGATech_LeeM

Thank you. I don't know why precision x1 flagged it then. I know my MOBO doesn't have that feature but that will change this week when I transfer my 3080 ti to the new system. I am (as stated above) just trying to be prepared. 

Precision is telling you it's not enabled. Not that the card doesn't have it.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account